Alicia Smith: The Untold Stor...

By aliyah6200

Alicia is an average Vampette (a fan of The Vamps - boy band)who is also mad about Doctor Who. One day as she... More

Alicia Smith: The Untold Story of The Doctor(also includes The Vamps <3)
Cover

Chapter Two

2 0 0
By aliyah6200

Chapter 2

Without another word said he grabbed my wrist, like I was a stupid toddler throwing a tantrum over sweets, and lead me over to the TARDIS.

As we neared the TARDIS my friends, bless them, all tried to get the Doctor to let me go but its a lot harder than it sounds to force a Time Lord's grip to loosen. Me being the person who I am and not wanting any attention drawn to us, I gave them a look that said more or less leave-it-or-else. They were hesitant at first but then nodded in agreement and followed us towards the TARDIS.

    I've always imagined walking into the TARDIS but nothing could have prepared me for what lay in store. Once we were about a few feet away from the 1950s Telephone box, the Doctor let go of my wrist. Seizing the moment to rub my wrist for the continuation of blood flow in my body, I didn't realize that the Doctor had opened the navy blue doors. Well, until I felt a rush of warm air blast in my face. Looking up I could see the entrance to the old box just as it looks on the British Drama Series.

    Letting out a series of gasps, I ran around the 50s themed time box not because it was bigger on the inside but because it was The TARDIS. Seeing my friends shake their shock and run into the TARDIS I quickly gathered myself whilst following them. From the corner of my eyes I could see a huge grin creeping onto the Doctor's lips as he saw our reactions. Well he was in for a surprise.

     Once we were inside he spread his arms out in a dramatic way whilst saying, "This is the TARDIS!" inside it was even better! Occupying the middle of the room was the familiar tower of green and around it was the console with countless knobs, buttons and levers placed randomly all over. "Its..." I was cut off by the Doctor saying in a monotone voice, "Yeah yeah its bigger on the inside." Just then I had the best idea to make him confused. I looked around, a bored expression on my face. "Actually..." I paused to see a confused look cross everyone's faces so I continued, "... I was going to say its smaller on the outside. Not quite impressive if you think about it." I fake yawned to add to the drama. The Doctor was even more confused and replied, " Never heard that one before. Normal people would be speechless at the fact that something can be bigger on the inside." I started laughing at the Doctor's confused expression and saw his eyes widen.

          I stopped laughing, " Number 1 Its smaller on the outside... Number 2 Newsflash I'm not normal!"  I said rather matter-of-factly. Just then I heard a loud VHROOM VHROOM sound as the Doctor pouted. I laughed hysterically and felt like my sides were going to explode. All around everyone was either laughing (my friends) or trying to stifle their laughter (Rose). There it was again. VHROOM VHROOM. "Really girl?" the Doctor suddenly blurted out. The control room was suddenly quiet and all eyes were on the mad man stroking the main console.

     After a few more confused look were shared between the rest of us, the doctor announced, " Okay the TARDIS wants Alicia to sing." WHAT?! He quickly added, " I know I'm a bit taken a back but its what she wants so..." he trailed off looking at me. Soon mad man was at the top of the staircase leading to a vast corridor. He beckoned us to follow him and soon we were in a recording studio. Really?! He pushed some random buttons and pulled some levers.

    "Okay so Alicia you need to sing into the microphone and the TARDIS will take care of the rest." I nodded still in shock that the TARDIS had a recording studio. Walking up to the mike in the first booth I thought I heard voices coming from down the corridor. I shook my head and started singing 'Last Night' by The Vamps. Soon the Doctor was bringing in an electric guitar and passed it to me whilst saying, " You need to start again and play this too." I sighed and started tuning the guitar. It was a beautiful deep red colour with The Vamps written on it. I smiled and looked to see the Doctor walk out of the room.

       He had started the recording before going out so I turned and began to play. I soon lost myself and reached the chorus:

Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes

No my head don't feel so bright

What the hell happened last night?

Yeah last night think we were dancing

Singing all our favourite songs

Think I might have kissed someone

And if tomorrow never comes we had last night

When I reached the end of the bridge, where Connor (the bassist) screams 'and by the end of the night' I screamed it at the top of my lungs as I loved that bit. As I was singing the last chorus I stopped strumming the guitar and started clapping to the beat. Once the red button had gone off I breathed a sigh of relief. Clapping and whistling could be heard from behind me. Nothing could prepare me for what I was about to see.

     As I turned I saw the all too familiar 4some of Bradley, Tristan, James and Connor or better known as The Vamps. OHMYGOD! THE VAMPS WERE THERE!  THEY HEARD ME SING! I took a few breathers and left the guitar inside the booth before leaving. I thought I saw Brad staring at me but just shook it off. My best friends Emily and Charlotte came and hugged me first and soon all my friends were hugging me. I think we just beat the world record for the longest ever group hug. There was an awkward cough from behind me as I was let out of the hug.

    My friends all started ranting on about my singing, which apparently was really good. Their words not mine! I suddenly felt gentle but muscular (A/N Does that make sense? No? Okay.) arms wrap around my waist and turn me around. I was then crushed in a warm embrace. After a few seconds I looked up to see Brad's beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring at my own. WAIT! Bradley William Simpson was hugging me! Fireworks were set off inside me. Much too soon did he pull away. Maybe because it was getting awkward between everyone else.

    James was first to speak, " Its nice to meet you Alicia , you have an amazing singing voice." Whilst he was hugging me Tristan popped up out of nowhere and practically shouted, "Yeah if we weren't a boy band then you could have been part of the team!" I was taken aback. Did he really want me to join the band? I shook it off and managed to reply with a simple thank you. Connor then spoke, " Your amazing with a guitar as well! Where did you learn?" I turned towards Michael and pointed in a dramatic way to show it was him. "Michael taught me the basics. I just kind of developed the skills."

       "Well your amazing." Brad said adding a cheeky wink at the end. I couldn't help but let fireworks erupt inside of me at the gesture. Oh and an embarrassing blush. Tristan suddenly bursted, "Aww wickle Bradley has made wickle Awicia blush!!" Everyone burst out laughing, including Brad as I stood there looking mortified. I soon felt the familiar embrace from Brad as he whispered in my ear as I felt his hot breath fan my neck, "Your cute when you blush" it was said rather huskily which resulted in me blushing even more. Good nobody could see.

   After that little act we then went into the control room where I brought tea for everyone, (once I located the kitchen). As soon as the mugs were empty I got up to take them back when a sudden rush of nausea hit me and I saw a vision. Well more like a memory.

I was playing the park with my older brother as my parents had gone shopping. Some teenagers were playing football across thine park on the field when the ball came whizzing at me. I was stood at the top of the slide as it hit me and I fell to the ground with a massive THUD! My brother came running to me and helped me up as I cried into his chest. He then whispered into my ear, "Don't worry Alicia I will always look after and watch over you no matter where I am. I looked up at his face and saw that it had changed from the small child with messy blonde hair to face of my favourite drummer of all time, Tristan Oliver Vance Evans.

  As soon as I regained myself I realised I was in Brad's arms and tried to get up. Looked like the memory only lasted or a couple of seconds. When I tried to get up I immediately felt the blood rush to my head and out of reflex my hand flew to my head as I tried to steady myself. Glancing at Tristan I noticed he was mimicking my actions , guess he had the flashback too.

     After a few seconds we were both okay. Brad broke the silence by saying three words, "Are you okay?"  From the corner of my eyes I saw Tristan open his arms for me. I ran into them whilst replying to Brad, "I am now that I remember who my older brother is." As soon as the words left my mouth I felt myself fall into safe arms whilst I heard Brad scream my name.

-----------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

I am so sorry I haven't been updating but its a long story... all you need to know is that I had some probs at home and needed space from home and didn't tell my parents. So yeah that's my life since then. hopefully I will update soon!!! until then have a great life :) (Not me :(

Love ya'll vote, comment and share!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
340K 21.6K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
302K 12.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...