Under His Touch (BXB)

Por ApolloBlake

I knew how much of a cliche it was to go and fall head over heels for my straight best friend. Declan was alw... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

8

1.6K 96 2
Por ApolloBlake

"I'm not going to have to pretend this didn't happen in the morning, am I?" I asked, curled in Declan's arms. I never wanted to leave this position.

I wanted to finish him off—God knows I'd fantasized about it enough times—but I could barely keep my eyes open, let alone move.

He pressed a kiss to the crown of my head, his hard cock grinding against my ass. A contented groaning rose from deep in his throat. "You're not going to see the morning light," he said. "I'm going to lock you up in a tower so nobody else can have you."

"That ship sailed a long time ago," I whispered, closing my eyes and letting myself get lost in the moment.

Declan's grip around me tightened, and I knew this was real. It wasn't a spell that was going to fade when the clock struck midnight or a ship that was about to sink. I was in his arms, and nothing was going to take that away from me.

"I'm yours," he told me as I drifted off.

This happily ever after was real.

I was found.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 99.1K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
31.8K 1K 18
This is a fairytale! Once upon a time, there was an Asgardian prince that never laughed. It was said, he had a heart of ice and couldn't feel anythin...
2K 76 10
Gavin was your average small town boy. He had a group of friends, went to church every Sunday, and had a nice family. But behind all that was a confu...