Black Cross- yaoi/malexmale

By blutengel95

Taki was found on the streets on the brink of death by his now best friend Hizoka. But when Taki develops fee... More

A message before hand
ch1 and 2
ch4 part2
ch 5
ch6
A message to my precious readers.
four years later
To my readers.

ch3 and 4

7 1 4
By blutengel95

         ~Chapter Three~

I had to stay in the hospital for a week. Each day I was there Hizoka and his parents would come and visit me. They would be there early in the morning sometimes before I would wake up. A few days I woke and Hizoka would be sleeping beside me. They would stay with me, until the nurses had to tell them they had to leave and that they could come back tomorrow, as soon as visiting hours started.

In that week Hizoka and I became close. When he left to go home I was always so sad, I wanted him to stay with me, never leave me. Every night one of the nurses would find me crying. They would always ask me what was wrong and I'd always tell them that I wanted Hizoka here with me. The nurse would leave and return a few minutes later and hand me her cell phone, she'd "tell me you can't talk long," while she helped me to my bed. I'd lay there and listen to Hizoka. He'd talk to me, until I fell asleep. When I woke he'd be right there beside me.

The last day I was in the hospital some men in suits came to visit me. A tall, bulky looking man, with short spiked brown hair told me that my foster father was in jail.

"So what does this mean for Taki? Where will he go now? Will he be put back in foster care?" Ask's Heather, Hizoka's mother.

Hizoka and I sit there, on the bed holding each others hands tightly.

"No. Child Protective Services has found out Taki has family in the area. He will go and live with them." answer's a short thin man, his wavy blonde hair pulled back in a low pigtail.

None of us can see the men's faces clearly, all of them wear sunglasses and all are clean shaven.

"Will I still be able to see Hizoka?" I ask. "I don't want to lose him."

"Yes, you can see him." answer's the blonde man. "The people your going to live with are your Aunt and her husband. There house is actually very close to Mr. and Mrs. Canno's home. In fact it's actually on the same street. You could walk to each others homes, of course with permission."

"You hear that! Your going to be my neighbor!" Say's Hizoka shaking me, slightly startling me. "You'll be living down the road from me. I'll be able to come and see you every day!" Looking to his mother and father. "Right?" He ask's.

Hizoka's parents look at each other, suprised by Hizoka's sudden outburst."Right." They both respond, smiling, laughing softly to themselves.

"Well then, Taki are you ready to meet your Aunt and Uncle. Their waiting to meet you." Ask's the man with the spiked hair.

"What do you mean meet him? Haven't they met Taki before?" Ask's Kevin, Hizoka's father.

"Well, Taki do you know anything about your Mother and Father?" ask's the pigtail guy.

"All I know is what I've been told." I tell him.

"And that is?" He ask's

"I was told that both my Mother and Father were killed in a car accident, also I remember something about a kid. I know that I was in the accident too, but I somehow survived and they didn't. I don't really know much though." I tell them, stareing down at Hizoka's hands.

"Is that true?" Ask's Heather.

"Sadly, yes. Both of Taki's parent's were killed, but somehow Taki and his brother survived. His brother was put into foster care and was soon taken out, by their Aunt and Uncle, only a few days after being put in it. Taki though was just a baby. Tish, his aunt had know idea that her sister had had another child." Explained the spiked guy, taking of his sunglasses, to reveal bright green eyes.

"How in the world did they not know she had another child?" Ask's Kevin, anger filling his normaly calm voice.

"Taki's mother and father did not live here in the U.S, they lived in Germany. Aparently they were a poor family and could not afford to keep in contact. The only reason Taki is here in the U.S is because, Tish and her husband, Brad had sent the family plane tickets." Explained the blonde, now removing his glasses, his eyes also green.

All five people in the room suddenly turn and look at me, Hizoka watches me, observing my reaction. His parent's to are watching me closely, and the men.

"What? Why are you all stareing at me. Did I do something that I didn't realize?" I ask confused as to why their watching me so curiously.

"Well, what do you think about all of this?" Ask's Heather.

"What am I supposed to think? I'm not sad, I don't know them, never have known them. Am I supposed to be happy that I found out I have parent's, but they've passed." I ask. " I don't know what to think." I tell them, a bit angered by her question.

"I'm sorry Taki. I didn't mean to upset you. I just, well if it was me I guess. I don't. I guess I wouldn't know what to think either. Forgive me." she tells me, looking down at her feet, upset that she angered me.

"You don't have any thing to be sorry for, it was a question. I'm sorry I got upset." I tell her, watching her, waiting for her to look at me. She looks up at me, sheepishly smiling as acceptance. 

"Taki, are you ready to go to your new home?" Ask's the blonde.

I watched Hizoka, waiting for some kind of response. He smiles at me, laughing slightly, then asks. " You wan't me to be with you, don't you?"

"Would you?" I ask, scared he'll say he can't or no.

Hizoka looks to his mother and father. " Can I?" He ask's

His parents exchange looks, then look back at Hizoka and I, watching us for a few minutes before his mother tell's us. " If that is what Taki want's, then yes. After all you to have become quite close."

" Then shall we go? Their waiting to meet you." say's the spiky haired guy.

"Taki, I think these clothes may fit you" Say's one of the nurses, suddenly walking into the room. " There some of my son's old clothes, he won't wear them anymore, so you can have them." She tells me, placing the clothes into my lap.

" Thank you." I tell her, placing my hand on top of hers and smiling.

" Your welcome." she said before leaving the room.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, carrying the clothes in my hands. The clothes are a bit big but not enough to tell they weren't mine. Before leaving the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes, once a dark lonely blue, sparkle back at me. They don't look so sad, lonely anymore. My once dirt covered face, is now clean and smoothe but oddly pale. My hair had suprisingly grown several inches in the few months, I was told I had lived on the streets, it now came to my jaw, though it was still in uneven lengths.

I walk out of the bathroom and return to my seat beside Hizoka. He's stareing at me, why I don't know. I look at him confused.

"Why are you stareing at me like that?" I ask starting to worry.

" You two are always stareing at each other. Why are you suprised now?" ask's Kevin.

" 'Cuz it's kinda creepy." I tell him scooting away from Hizoka a little.

" Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out, it's just I haven't seen you in normal clothes before. I've only seen you in hospital scrub's and your old clothes, which were all torn and filthy." He responds, chuckling, looking away from me shyly.

" Shall we go?" Ask's the blonde haired man, putting his glasses on.

All of us look at each other. " Are you ready?" asks Hizoka smiling at me encouragingly.

" Yea." I say smiling back at him, though I was scared. I grab hold of his hand, holding it tightly in mine, watching him.

Hizoka's parents call to us, both he and I get up and follow them out into the parking lot, the strange men following behind us before getting into a black car. Hizoka holds my hand, following his parents to a red four door car. Hizoka and I get in the back seats, still holding onto each others hands tightly.

I don't know where we're going, but Hizoka seems very calm, happy. He told me that I'd like the neighborhood where he and I would live. He seemed happy that I'd be so close to him. I was happy too, but I was scared. The last time I left the one place I was safe and happy, I ended up in a home, were I was beaten and starved. It scares me that this home might be the same.

The drive seems to be taking forever. After a while it's becoming harder for me to keep my eyes open. I feel Hizoka pull me towards him, I rest my head against his shoulder, his hair brushes softly against my cheek. He always smells like honey and lavender. His scent calms me, it makes me feel safe. My eyes are becoming heavy, before I knew it I'm alseep against him.

" Taki. Taki wake up." says someone shaking me gently, their warm hand resting on my shoulder. " Taki. Come on wake up, were here." she tells me, must be Hizoka's mom.

" Taki, your drewling on me." says a familiar voice, teasingly.

" Huh?" I say moving away from Hizoka, wiping at my dry mouth.

" Hizoka that's not nice." says Heather, frowning at Hizoka.

" No, he really was. See?" says Hizoka, showing me and his mom the sleeve of his shirt. " I don't mind though. You were sleeping good." he says smiling at me.

" I fell asleep?" I ask drogily.

" Yeah, not long after we left the hospital you started to fall asleep. I moved you so you could lay your head on me. I don't think it was even five minutes after that and you were out." Hizoka explains, teasingly.

" Come on, were here. Your family's waiting to meet you." Says his mother, steping back from the car to let me out.

" Where?" I ask curious.

" There inside. The CPS men are inside talking to them, explaining the situation a bit more." Explains his dad

" Don't they already know?" asks Hizoka

" Yeah, they do, but it's just to make sure nothing was forgotten. It's a precausion." Answers his mom. " You awake and ready?" She asks smiling.

I nod, getting out of the car. Hizoka's parent's smile at me, telling me it's okay to go ahead, but I won't move any where untill Hizoka is beside me. He climbs out of the car and grabs hold of my hand. He nods encouragingly.

Hizoka and I hold hands, I hold on to his hand a little tighter as we walk towards the red brick house, Hizoka's parents leading the way. Black shutters hang around every window, the doors made from some odd kind of glass, thousands of colors shine off of it. The house looks old, but somehow new. Maybe it's because it's new to me.

Heather reaches for the door knob, just as the man with blonde hair opens it for her. "Mrs. and Mr. Canno have been watching over Taki." Explains the man with spiky hair. "Taki's become quite attached to Hizoka, their son."

Hizoka and I enter the house. Hizoka glances at me as I hold his hand a bit tighter. He leans towards me and whispers " Taki, it's okay. I know these people their good people." He reasures me.

I look up at him. I know he's telling me the truth, but I'm still scared. I know he understands. He smiles at me, the same smile he always gave me. The smile that says " Everythings okay, your safe. I'm here." I've never seen Hizoka smile the same way he does to me to his parents. Maybe that smiles just for me. I think to myself.

The room around us has gone silent. I look around at all the others in the room watching me and Hizoka. They watch us with curious eyes, even the men in suits, who had taken off their sunglasses, all watch us in a strange way like their trying to figure out whats going on between us, even Hizoka's parents, who have seen how we are.

A woman with long straight hair and blue eyes is the first to speak. " Taki?" She asks, watching me curiously. She gets up and starts to walk towards me. I'm suddenly taken over by fear, I don't even realize I'd went and hidden behind Hizoka, untill he turns around and embraces me.

I can still see the woman, she stands there unmoving, watching me, suprised. I can tell shes's curious and confused. A man walks up behind her, he lays his hand on her shoulder. She turns her head and looks at him, then returns to watching me.

Hizoka pulls away from me a little and forces me to look at him. " Taki, it's okay. I'm here remember. No ones going to hurt you." He tells me gently.

" Forgive him, Taki's doesn't trust people very easily. It took him a while to be able to trust us." Hizoka's mother explains.

"He doesn't seem to mind Hizoka, infact he seems to like him a lot, maybe more than he should." Says a tall boy, coming out of a door way. His eyes are like mine, bright blue, his hair an odd red-ish color, flowing to his shoulders. He watches me, snarling a bit.

" What's that supposed to mean?" Asks Hizoka, suddenly angry. I've never seen Hizoka angry. It scares me slightly, to be so close to him, in his arms.

" You know what I mean." Says the boy cruely, walking towards us. His anger scares me and I wan't to run, but I'm frozen. My breathings' becoming quicker, sharper.

" Stop it. Why are you being so mean? I know you know Shin, so stop." Says Hizoka bitterly, holding me tighter against him. I think he knows I'm scared and he's trying to calm me.

" I'm just sayin. You know you seem to have a magnet in you. That magnet I think attracts one type of guy." He says smiling at me. His smile doesn't look very friendly. " You that kind of guy?" He asks, confusing me.

I look up to Hizoka. I don't understand what he means by 'that kind of guy.'  "Hizoka what does he mean." What kind of guy?" I ask confused.

The man and woman, I'm guessing are my Aunt and Uncle seem to relax a bit. They smile at me gently, telling me it's okay.

" What are you? Stupid?" Asks Shin.

" Shin! Be Nice!" Yells the man standing next to the woman with black hair, making me jump. The one named Shin watches me, then starts to laugh. His laugh sounds taunting, like he's making fun of me.

" Taki, please forgive Shin. He's been a only child his whole life; finding out that he has a brother and that he's going to be living with us has made him jealous." Explains the woman " You have no reason to be afraid of him. He's a nice kid."

" He'll just have to get over himself." Says the man scowling at Shin.

" Maybe Taki would feel better if we all sat down." Hizoka's Dad tells everyone, hinting at the suggestion more than asking.

Everyone in the room moved around, finding anyplace to sit. Hizoka and I sit down on the floor. I sit there watching the others. Hizoka's parents watch me, sometimes nodding at me, telling me it's okay. The men in the suits haven't left, but sit there quietly, patiently waiting. The man and woman who I know are my Aunt and Uncle, sit on the couch, watching me with curious eyes. The kid named Shin watches me as well. His gaze seems hateful, but his eyes shine with curiousity.

I look over at Hizoka, sitting beside me, still holding my hand in his. He senses me watching him and looks at me. He smiles at me, that same smile and I begin to calm down a bit. I relax my grip on his hand.

" Taki?" calls the woman. What did the men say her name was? Tish, right? " Taki, why do you trust Hizoka so much? Your not afraid of him?" She asks stunned watching me.

" He. He helped me." I tell her shyly.

" How?"

" He helped me when no one else would. He made it to where I don't have to go back." I explain, looking down at our hands.

" What was it like where you were before?" Asks Shin.

" Shin!" Growls Hizoka. I look up at him startled.

" What? I'm just curious." He tells Hizoka " So?" He asks looking at me, waiting for an answer.

" Pure hell." I tell him bluntly. Everyone in the room looks at me, suprised by what I said so suddenly. Even Hizoka looks at me startled by my statement, then he starts to laugh. " I didn't expect that." He tells me still laughing. I can't help it and start to laugh. I know everyone in the room is watching me amazed, caught of guard.

" I don't get it. What's so funny?" Ask's Shin, looking around at the adults for an explination.

" Taki! I never expected that kind of language from you." Hizoka's mother shreiks, shocked.

" Sorry." I tell her.

" How?" Ask's Shin.

" Shin." Hizoka growls, frowning at him with disapproval. " Taki, you don't have to answer him." He says looking at me.

" How about we change the subject. I'm sure Taki doesn't wan't to talk about this." Says Hizoka's mother, looking around at everyone.

" Taki, have you gone to school? Your about, what eleven maybe twelve." Ask's Tish.

" School?" I ask confused.

" Your kidding me. You don't know what school is." Says Shin, he gives me an odd look, like I'm stupid.

" Schools where kids go and we learn to read and write and do math." Explains Hizoka.

" I know how to do all three of those things, but I never went anywhere to learn them. I learned them there." I tell Hizoka, then I watch Shin.

" You were homeschooled then." Says Hizoka's mom. " Who taught you?" She asks curious.

I look away from her, and start watching mine and Hizoka's hands. Hizoka sqweeze's my hand lightly. " He taught you didn't he?" He asks, holding my hand a little tighter. I nod yes.

" Oh. I see." Says Hizoka's dad.

" Shin you wanna come and play outside?" Ask's a voice out of nowhere, from behind me and Hizoka.

Hizoka turns around slightly, knowing the voice, and nods. The kid walks around Hizoka and I. He's about the same height as Hizoka. He has short straight brown, jaw length hair, and bangs that nearly cover his light brown eyes. He stands there stareing at me before turning his attention back to Shin, now running over to him.

" Yea!" Says Shin, now beside him.

" What 'bout you?" He asks looking down at Hizoka. " You wanna play to?"

" No thanks Jimmy. I'm staying here." He says glaring at Shin. " You should to."

" Why?" Asks Shin, snorting. " Because of Taki? Why should I?" He says glaring at me.

The way he stares at me makes me uncomfortable. I don't like the way he speaks to me, it scares me. I can't help but tighten my grip on Hizoka's hand. I don't like this Shin, he seems to much like the Angry Man. He gives me the same look he did before he hit me.

" Why don't all four of you go and play, us adults have some things we need to talk about anyway." says Hizoka's mom, nodding at me encuragingly.

" Come on." Says Hizoka, standing, gently tugging at my hand.

I get up and stand beside him. " Come on." Says shin, growling slightly at Hizoka and rolling his eyes, before turning and walking out the door.

Hizoka and I follow the other two. Hizoka doesn't let go of my hand, but instead tightens his grip on it, dragging me with him. We walk around the house to the back yard which is shaded by several giant oak trees. Hizoka guides me to a swing underneath a giant oak. He sits down on one side and nods to the seat next to him, wanting me to sit down.

Hizoka and I sit there, watching the other two boys sitting in the grass talking to one another. " Shin's not that bad. He's usually a nice guy. I guess having another kid suddenly be moving in with him and the only people he knows as his parents, has upset him. He probably thinks your trying to take them away from him." Explains Hizoka, watching me carefully.

" Take them away? Why would he think that? I don't want to take anyone away from anyone. I just don't want to go back. I don't want to ever have to go back to that." I tell Hizoka, looking into his beautiful gold eyes.

The breeze softly brushes his hair against his cheek, making him tuck it behind his ear. His eyes seem to soften as he watches me. He looks like a black haired angel sitting here like this. Hizoka goes to say something but stops and just sits there in silence watching me. The movement of his lips make me look at them. They look so soft and gentle, just like the first day I met him. Just like that day I wan't to feel his lips to mine. I wan't to reach out and touch them.

I feel my face begin to rush with heat. I look away from Hizoka, down at the ground.

" You looked at me like that the first day we met. Why do you look at me like that?" He asks, gently sqweezing my hand. " What are you thinking, when you look at me like that?" He asks his voice lowering.

I look into his eyes, they shine with curiosity. " Can I show you?" I ask, looking at his mouth.

" Show me what?" He asks confused.

" What I'm thinking."

Hizoka doesn't answer me right away, but instead sits there watching me, studying me. After a few minutes he answers and says. " Okay, show me." his eyes locking onto mine.

Suddenly I feel a little scared. My heart begins to pound widly. It feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. I scoot a little closer to Hizoka and stare at his chest for a minute, before looking up at him. I look into his eyes for a moment before looking at his lips.

He said I could show him I tell myself, it's what I've been wanting to do.

I lean in closer to Hizoka, my mouth right infront of his. My head feels like it's going to explode along with my heart. I let my bottom lip gently touch his, brushing against the soft skin. Hizoka pulls his mouth away from mine a little, then presses his mouth to mine. He presses his lips to mine, I feel his tongue gently brush against my bottom lip, before pulling away and looking into my eyes.

" You've been wanting to kiss me?"

" The first day I met you I wanted to feel your mouth to mine. Is that bad?"

" Yeah. We can't do that. If my parents find out we kissed I won't be able to see you anymore."

" Oh." I say, looking down at his chest. " So it is bad." I say, I'm sad

" Yeah." He says, nearly whispering.

" Is it because you feel safe with me?

" That I wanted to do that?" I ask confused.

" Yea."

" I don't know. Maybe."

" If anyone asks you tell them thats why. You were told by someone that when people feel safe with someone thats what they do." He tells me, looking down at the ground.

" If anyone asks thats what I'll tell them. I'll say that someone on the streets told me thats what people do when they feel safe with someone. Thats why I did it."

" If they ask if I kissed you, tell them no I pulled right away."

" Okay." I whisper against his chest.

" I'm sorry, but two guys kissing is bad. I'll get in big trouble if someone thinks we like each other like my parents or your aunt and uncle. I won't be aloud around you."

" I won't do it again. I promise."

" Okay." He says, tightly holding onto my hand.

" Hizoka, it's time we go home." Calls Hizoka's mother from the doorway in the back of the house.

Neither me or Hizoka had noticed that Shin and Jimmy had gone inside.

" Okay." He yells. " Come on." He says, standing but not looking at me.

" Are you mad?" I ask standing and walking with him towards the door.

" No. I liked it and thats bad, very bad. Don't let anyone know that. Not even my parents. If you liked it, don't let anyone know, not your aunt or uncle or Shin." He orders, his voice hardening a bit.

Hizoka and his parents left shortly after that, only after Hizoka was sure that I knew I was safe here and nobody, not even Shin was going to hurt me. Brad, Tish's husband, showed me to my room, which I had to myself. The room was big compared to anyroom I had ever had. A full size bed sat below the window. The bed hadn't had sheets yet put on it and was bare. The walls of the room were some odd shade of green. There wasn't much in the room, a small empty dresser and night stand was all there was.

I was tired after the long day. I wanted to sleep but Tish had told me I couldn't go to bed untill I ate dinner and got a shower. After dinner Tish showed me to the bathroom and handed me some towls, she showed me how to work the water and what soap I could use.

" Tomorrow we'll go and get you your own soap. We also need to get you clothes, for now you can wear these." She said, setting a small pile of cloths on the counter.

" Thank you." I said before she closed the door.

I walked over to the shower, still running, and felt the water. It was at a perfect temperature. I strip the clothes from my body and climb in, closing the curtain behind me. Is it so wrong to want to kiss Hizoka? He said he liked it and I liked it. It didn't feel wrong, so why is it?" These thoughts keep running through my mind.

After my shower I get dressed, the bottoms she gave me fitting perfect, there was no shirt though.

" Ah, I was just about to check on you." says a voice from behind me, startling me. I don't turn around. I'm to scared to move at the moment.

" Taki!" She shreiks. " What happened?" she asks turning me to face her.

" Wha, What happened to your back?" Asks Shin, walking up behind me.

" It's nothing. The Angry Man did it. It's why I ran away. It's why I don't want to go back." I explain looking down at the hardwood floor.

" Don't worry you won't ever have to go back." Tish says, pulling me into her arms.

She holds me in her arms a few minutes before pulling away. " Come on, let's get you into bed. I know your tired." She says tugging on my arm.

We walk to my room. The bed now has sheets and a thick blanket on it. She guides me over to the bed.

" Go on, lay down." She says steping away from the bed.

I crawl into the bed, pulling the covers up to my chin.

" Good night, Taki." She says before walking out of the room, Shin following behind her.

I lay there for hours, unable to go to sleep. I want to talk to Hizoka, but even when I was in the hospital, he was always asleep by this time. I felt lonely and afraid. Even in the hospital I didn't feel like this.

                                                                                                                                       ~Chapter Four~

" Taki, it's time to wake up." Tish calls, walking over to me.

" Taki."

" I'm awake." I grumble.

" Oh! I'm sorry. Why didn't you come and get me or Brad?" She asks looking at me confused.

" Sorry, I didn't know I was aloud to come out." I tell her, sitting up in bed.

" Oh, I see. Well, your aloud to do what ever you like and if your not sure if you should do something then just come and ask me or brad if it's okay. Alright?" She explains, watching me closely for a response.

" Ok." I say smiling at her sheepishly.

" Your cute when you smile." She says giggling softly and smiling at me. " Here I've brought you some clothes, you can wear these for now untill we get you some." She says placing a small pile of clothes on the bed near my feet.

" I'll leave you to change. When your done come done stairs." She says walking towards the door. " Ok?" She asks turning to look at me.

" Ok." I say getting up out of bed.

" Ok." She says closing the door behind her.

I grab the clothes and get dressed. It's strange how all the clothes I've been given fit me so well. I couldn't sleep at all last night. That kiss kept creeping into my thoughts. Why do I keep thinking of that kiss. Why is it bad to kiss him. I don't understand. I think to myself as I head down the hall towards the stairs.

" Hey. Watch it!" Growls a familiar voice.

I look up to see Shin glaring at me.

" Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't relize I wasn't looking where I was going." I say backing away from him.

" Just look where your going next time." he groans walking around me.

" Uh ok. " I say shocked he didn't do anything.

I head downstairs to find Tish and Brad talking to someone.

" Oh, hey your awake." Says Hizoka walking around Tish and Brad.

" You look tired. " He says looking at me worridly " Were you not able to sleep well last night." He asks

" No, not really. I fell asleep a few times but woke up a few minutes later after I did fall asleep." I say sleepily.

" I'm sorry. Maybe you can sleep in the car." Says Brad. I nod.

" Are you guys already to go." Asks Hizoka.

" Yea, just a sec. Shin, come on were leaving." Hollers Tish.

A minute later Shin comes running down the stairs.

" Why do I have to go. Why can't I just stay here and hang out with Hizoka." He asks once he reaches us.

" Because I'm going with them." Hizoka replys.

Shin growls at me, before walking out the door. All of us head out and get into the car. I have to sit between Hizoka and Shin. I can sense Shin glaring at me. I start to tremble. Hizoka puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I lay my head against his chest and listen to him breathe. He calms me so much and I stop trembling on the outside but on the inside I'm still trembling.

After a few minutes I hear Shin ask " Is he asleep?"

" Yeah, I think he is. Why?" Hizoka reply's.

" You guys stay here. I'm going into pay. Brad will you pump for me?" asks Tish, looking to her husband.

" Yeah."

Theres the sound of two car doors opening then closing.

" I don't think you should hold his hand or him anymore." says Shin.

" Why? It's not like it's going to do anything. It calms him down. Shin, Taki gets scared easily and for some reason when I hold his hand or him it makes him less scared. I don't want him to be afraid so, I'm gonna keep doing it untill he can trust people better." Explains Hizoka.

" I think your doing it for  you to. You like holding him, don't you?"

" What's that suppossed to mean."

" I saw what you did yesterday."

" What I did? What did I do." He asks confused.

" I saw you let him kiss you. When his lips touched yours you pulled away for a second but then you kissed him back." Answers Shin, his voice lowering.

" Y-you saw that?" Asks hizoka shocked.

" Yep. Don't worry I won't tell, but only 'cuz your my freind and I want to be able to hang out with you."

" Thats not right to black mail him." I say lifting my head off of Hizoka's shoulder

" Taki, you've been awake this whole time!" shreiks Hizoka.

" Sorry I know I shouldn't have been listening without either of you knowing, but I couldn't help it. When I heard Shin say you shouldn't try and comfirt me I got scared that you'd start being mean or acting  strangly to me, so I kept listening." I explain looking down at my lap, now embarassed.

" Taki." Hizoka says, sounding sad.

" Taki, it's wrong to listen to what people are saying when they have no idea that you are." He says frowning, as he scolds me.

"I know, I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Forgive me." I say looking up into his golden eyes.

" It's alright, just don't do it again. Understand?" he asks pulling me towards him.

" Hizoka, stop treating him special! If you keep doing this to him your just going to encourage that kind of behavior." Shin complains, his voice getting slightly louder.

" What do you mean?" I ask confused as to what he means by " that kind of behavior." 

" I mean if he keeps holding you like he has been and he already knows that you want to kiss him and when he let you you liked it, then your just going to want to do it again. Am I wrong?"

" Thats not true. Look I was told that if you feel safe or comfortable around someone than your supposed to kiss them, because it shows that your trusting to that person." I lie.

" What? T- that's not why you kiss someone. You kiss someone when you like them. I mean like them the way parents like eachother. You don't kiss someone because you trust them." He explains, watching me intensly.

" Taki, that's why you kissed me?" Says Hizoka playing along.

" Hizoka you kissed him back. If that's why he kissed you, why did you kiss him?" Shin asks glaring at Hizoka.

" Huh? Uh, oh uh. Well I don't really know I guess I kissed him without relizing it." Says Hizoka, looking out the window at Shin's dad.

" But you pulled away from him. You had to relize he was kissing you then."

" I don't know why I did it. Ok? I guess I was curious how it would feel." Says Hizoka, blushing.

" So, did you like it?" Asks Shin taunting Hizoka.

" It ment nothing. I promise it was just a kiss. It won't happen again." Says Hizoka looking Shin in the eyes.

" What about you?" Says Shin.

" Me what?"

" Will it happen again?"

" If your only supposed to do that to someone you like like, then no." I reply outloud, but on the inside I feel like I'm being broken in two. 

" Good, then I won't tell on you two, as long as you don't ever do it again" Says Shin, smiling cruely.

" Alright you guys, you ready to go shopping?" Asks Tish excitedly, while Brad gets back in the car and starts it.

The three of us nod yes. " Alright, lets go." She says turning back around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 12.8K 25
A boy who is not accepted by his family has a rough time when going out. Family, friends, and his mate find him in a tough situation. Can they save h...
66 0 9
When Fumi's best friend Takaharu confesses to him beneath a cherry blossom tree, Fumi doesn't know how to respond. A few years pass and they go from...
2.7K 52 11
Kacchan and Izuku have a secret. How will other people react when they find out? Uraraka has been acting strangely lately and it is making Izuku unco...
3K 200 31
Henry Young always had a worrying interest in fire, from the first time he lit a match he wanted to see everything that hurt him burn. That included...