Born Of Ashes

By CarbonMoon

The Unmated Ball only happens once every generation. The next heir to the throne needs a mate! The next just... More

Preface
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
*A/N
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
*A/N
Chapter Twenty-Three
*A/N
Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
The First Burning
*A/N Please Read Me!!!
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Cain's Story
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
PLEASE READ ME!!
Update on things!
The Great Tree
Chapter 31
Rewrite

A/N

65.8K 1.1K 82
By CarbonMoon

*A/N*

Sorry if I got your hopes up on  a update! I am working on it!

 I was just wondering, my lovely readers, if anyone is interested in make me a trailer for this story for me? I would love you forever! Comment below or message me? I hope someone does! :))

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you for reading this story! I never meant for this story really to be read, you know, I just kind of posted it because I was bored (which sounds reaally bad) and wanted a change in the normal werewolf stories that I have read! Don't get me wronf there is many werewolf stories that are better than mine out there and the writers update better than I do!

I will try to udate every Thursday and maybe even Sunday (that won't be as regular the sunday one)!

I really hope that you vote for my chapters and even comment! The stuff I am posting are unedited so I would love if people would stop pointing out mistakes! I know they are there and I would try to fix them if I notcie them but I have dyslexia so it is very hard to pick up any mistakes I have made. I am kind of blind to it? :/ Sorry!

Anyway if you would like to make a trailer, Front cover or even Banner please let me know! I would love to see what you come up with!!

THANK YOU

Abbie

Ps Guy if you know how to post images on a story please let me know!

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 63 52
I grunted in pain at the impact with the floor, the weight of the deadly beast keeping me down. I knew this was it, the beast would end me. Then the...
400K 14.9K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
16K 819 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
8.4M 404K 46
I was sure the worst thing to ever happen to me would be being kidnapped, and sure, that was pretty bad. However, what was worse was being kidnapped...