Percy Jackson's Twin Sister

By josh973

(Written from 2013-2014) Marina Jackson thought she had the normal life. She's a demigod, and to top it off... More

Percy Jackson's Twin Sister
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(2)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(3)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(4)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(5)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(6)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(7)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(8)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(9)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(10)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(11)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(12)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(13)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(14)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(15)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(16)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(17)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(18)
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(19)

Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(20)

20.5K 502 501
By josh973

Hey guys, I will like to say thank you for your patience! Also, I want to say a huuuuggeee thanks for reading this awsome fanfic. This is the last chapter! but it is not the end!!!! Part two is already out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20:

Marina's POV

I looked at my white curls that fell loosely on my back. Every single little thing about me has changed since the past two weeks. Everything I touch turns into ice. Nothing can stop it. We've been trying to find a cure but every time we get close to it, it fails.

Joshua was laying down on my bed, looking at me with worry. I'm supposed to be isolated from everybody in Camp Ultimate because apparently I'm a danger hazard. But Joshua didn't care, shoo, he wouldn't care if I was the most poisonous woman in the world and he'll still be right here beside me.

"Marina, you cannot just stay here forever. I mean yes you may be a 'hazard' but you can't just give up." He said as he walked beside me.

I lifted my right hand up in the air and said, "Please Joshua, don't come near me, I don't want to hurt you...."

"Marina.... I know that there's something out there that can help, but staying here is not going to change anything." Joshua said, coming closer to me.

"Joshua, what is there to do?! We cant do anything! There's nothing else we can do! please... keep your distance!" I said as a tear rolled down my face.

Joshua didn't care, he ran up to me and hugged me tightly, kissing me passionately like never before. The room temperature cooled down, I can feel my powers surfacing Joshua's skin, making him freeze slowly. He didn't wanted to let go, he wanted to stay like this for ever... so did I.... but this is a matter of safety.

I pushed myself away from him and said, "Enough."

Joshua was freezing cold. His fingers were icy blue and so were his lips. His skin turned to a white pale-ish color. I'm such a monster.... what did I do?! I was going to go up to him but I knew that it would make it worse. I knew that I would freeze him to death if he stood any longer. I'm tired of hurting the people that I love.

"Joshua.... just leave, please.... I don't want to hurt you anymore." I said as more tears ran down my cheeks.

"I don't want to leave you alone....." He said shivering.

"Look at what I did to you!! I think being alone is the best thing for both of us at the moment. I'm a hazard.... a monster...... I will never forgive myself for this." I said as I opened the door, indicating for Joshua to leave.

"I am not leaving you! I dont care if I freeze to death Marina. You mean the world to me! I dont think I would bear not being by your side." He shouted loudly.

I shook my head, closed my eyes and sobbed softly, "Joshua...... You may say that... but how do you think I would feel if I freezed you to your own death. Do you think I'll bear that? Do you think I'll cope and live through that? Do you think I will pass a day thinking and crying on how I froze you to death? I dont want to do that."

"I just dont want to leave you alone." He said barely in a whisper.

"Dont make this harder as it is, Joshua. Please, look at what I did to you. Go to the infarmary before they have to cut your fingers off.... please Joshua." I said as my voice broke.

Joshua stood still for a minute and wiped his eyes. He soon shook his head and stormed off. I closed the door slowly, making the door freeze. I walked up to my bed and layed down on it.

I just can't believe how I can't even touch the man that I love. How I cant comfort him, kiss him, laugh with him, be next to him. I wish I can go back in time and enjoy all of those moments that me and Joshua went through or meet him with a different approach. But it seems that everything I do..... hurts someone.

I turned over on my bed and closed my eyes. Maybe sleeping can take off those awful memories and leave me in peace for a few.

* * *

I was in the big arena where I fought Heracles. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, and Piper were there, each one on each corner.

They all looked ready for a fight, each of them had redish eyes, as if they were possessed by a demon. They all looked at me with hatred, like they wanted to kill me and torn me to pieces. I reach for my finger where Victorious was at but I had nothing. I was weaponless.

"GET HER!!!" Percy screamed as he ran up to me.

Everybody darted towards me, weapons pointed at me. My heart started racing at a hundred miles per hour, my stomach started making flips. These people..... that I care so much wants to kill me. I don't want to hurt them, but I cant let them kill me either.

Percy was the closest to me, I looked at him and said, "Please, Percy stop!"

He wouldnt listen, he charged at me with no mercy. I raised my hand in fear and a huge block of ice stabbed him through his chest, making him bleed exessively through his mouth.

I tried to scream but nothing came out, it was as if someone sucked my voice away. My heart broke in two, and my tears started to stream down rapidly. For a moment I stood in schock but I noticed the others.

Leo was next, he threw a huge fireball that came out his mouth and I did a side cartweel. I put my hands on the floor, and freezed Leo to death. His eye sockets turned black, his lips turned purple, and his skin turned to stone.

Jason and Piper attacked together, Jason was about to throw his spear and Piper was about to throw her dagger as well. But I quickly moved my hands to the side, hitting them with a pointy ice crystal right in the forehead.

Blood was everywhere in the arena, it looked like a huge massacre.

I heard a feminine voice and I knew who it was. I looked at her and a million memories came by. Back home, in Camp Ultimate, and the quest. She's my sister...... I dont want to kill Annabeth.

She growled as she ran up to me. Her forehead was sweaty and the veins on her temples were popping out. She twisted her dagger in a profesional way and jumped in the air.

I stood staring at her, I couldnt do it. She is the only one that I love, she's my sister..... I cant...

She landed on top of me, dagger pointed at my neck, "What you going to do now, Seaweed Brain?"

"Annabeth, please... Youre my sister, dont make me hurt you." I sobbed.

"Ha, me? your sister? youre nothing to me..... youre just a stupid little bitch. You mean nothing to me, youre trash, a skank, a manhopper a-" But she stopped.

Blood started coming out of her nose and mouth, everything coming down to my face. I noticed the chunks of pointy ice on her whole chest.

She fell on top of me, motionless.

I gave a huge gasp of air. My shirt was drenched in sweat. It was already night time and Percy was sleeping on the other side.

I noticed a white sparkle on the table and wiped my eyes, making sure that I wasnt hallucinating. There was a letter and a gold necklace with a blue diamond in the middle. I looked at Percy once again who was soundlesly asleep. Thank the Gods that he's fine.

I got up from my bed and walked up to where the letter and necklace is slowly. Once I approched it, I saw that it had my name on it with a cursive writing.

I looked at the necklace and noticed the beauty that it had. I came back to the letter and opened it as I holded the necklace with my right hand.

Dear Marina,

I believe you're wondering why I'm writing this letter. But I'm keeping this short. You're very special Marina. You have an inmense power within you, and you'll have to control it one day. And once you do, you will not be afraid anymore, you will not be afraid of hurting the ones you love. Which is why I'm here to save the day.

That necklace that you're probably holding is an amulet that will help control your ice power. With that necklace, you can touch anything you want without freezing it and still use your power to an extent. Put it on and you'll be fine.

In two weeks I will go there to pick you up. We're going far, far way, so that way you'll learn how to use your power and become the old Marina you once were.

Your mentor,

Jack Frost

I put on the necklace and re-read the letter multiple times. I even pinched myself just to make sure that I wasnt in another dream. Jack Frost? I thought he was just a folklore but it seems like its not. Where am I going? and how is he going to help me?

To be continued......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you liked the ending. And I also want to say thank you so much for reading through this fan fiction. I was a young when I first wrote this, and I know the errors are freaking crazy. Alas, check out Percy Jackson's twin sister: PART 2!!

Hope ya'll enjoy the second part as much as I did! (PS. Eventually this first fanfic will be edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 341 25
The Neridia Jackson Series - 1 'โ€ข' Never in the five years she has been in camp has Neridia Chase ever gotten a sign of who her godly parent might be...
42.1K 1.7K 24
"๐ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง" the sister of Annabeth Chase has to help a forbidden child, her sister, an...
7.4K 758 30
๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒโ”‡ โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง, ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
38.4K 1.4K 33
โ˜ ๏ธŽ (๐š—). ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. โ˜ ๏ธŽ Where a Son of Poseidon, with a heart p...