Fractured Starlight

By redefinned

ones who breath through beating hearts and talk through brimming eyes. [storm and silence: a storm of fanfict... More

i. eyes withered
ii. hearts ruptured
iii. souls mended

o. fractured starlight

1.4K 38 0
By redefinned

❝ones who breath through beating hearts and talk through brimming eyes.❞

summary

They could be two opposite things in the day. But as the sun sunk into the horizon, who knew, maybe Lillian and Rikkard could mend their own souls by the company of each other.

disclaimer

Characters and references found within this book belong to Robert Thier.

author's note

I'm exciteeed for this one. So, here is my entry for the fanfic contest, i hope you guys like it! No pressure, as i'm joining for fun y'all and for my own satisfaction whoops.

Tell me what you think, and i hope you guys are doing well!

Jocelyn.

Copyright© 2017 Jocelyn/redifinned. All right reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...