Can't get him off my mind//Ja...

By dolanwdwx

Highest ranking #7 in loveatfirstsight Lily is Logan and Jake Paul's sister. She moved in with Logan to get... More

Moving ch.1
Meeting them ch.2
Him ch.3
Feeling ch.4
Cant get her off my mind ch.5
What is happening ch.6
Its happening ch.7
Date ch.8
I can break you ch.9
Virginity ch.10
Fake ch.11
I ship it: Lance ch.12
Forgivness ch.13
Couple? Ch.14
Chicken wars ch.15
Friends? Ch.16
Surprise ch.17
Party ch.18
Feelings ch. 19
I love you ch.20
The End of something new ch.21
Lost and Found ch.22
Happy birthday Pt 1 ch.23
Happy birthday pt 2 ch.24
Happy birthday Pt3 ch.25
Family ch.26
Sydney ch.28
Thank you
Movie night ch.29
Barbecue ch.30
Love ch.31
Broken ch.32
My love ch.33
Family love ch.34
Home ch.35
New home ch.36
Suprise ch.37
What ch.38
Life ch. 39
New York ch. 40
Proposal pt 1 ch. 41
Proposal pt 2 ch 42
Last chapter ch. 43
New book

Reunited ch.27

411 15 5
By dolanwdwx

"Ready than I'll ever be" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and we got on the plane.

On the plane. Play song above. Romantic by stanaj
We were sitting in our seats on the plane and I could see jack dozing off. He was sitting up strait and he fell asleep and his head would fall to his shoulders then he would wake up again. He was so cute. He was like a little baby. Well technically he is my little baby boy. I lifted up the arm rest in between us and motioned him to put his head on my lap.

"Dude I can see you are falling asleep. Just come here"

"Thanks" he laid his head on my lap and I was just combing my fingers through his curls. He was just staring at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"You"

"Well no shit. But why?"

"Because you are beautiful" I started to blush and I looked away.

He grabbed my face and pecked me on the lips and turned his head on my lap. He was moving his thumb from the inner on my calf to my thigh. He kept doing that. I pulled him up so he was sitting strait up in his seat and I put the arm ready down.

"Jack Robert Avery I am not doing this with you right now" I got up to go to the bathroom and I saw jack getting up to.

"Jack sit down" he put his hand up in surrender and sat back down. The rest of the flight was like that. He is such a thirsty boy

***after flight***

This is when my nerves started to kick in. Why did jack have to tell me that about his mom. ugh.

"Lily come on"

I grabbed our stuff and jack and I walked off the plane. I felt like I was having a panic attack. Should I be this nervous to meet my boyfriends parents? (honestly I am nervous just typing) I don't think I should. We were waiting at baggage claim for our stuff when jack grabbed me and made me face him.

"Lily you need to call down. Ok I know they will like you. I'm not just saying that. You are great. You are respectful, calm, kind and I just know they will like you"

ok him saying that made me calm down more than I thought it would. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and our bags came. I grabbed my bag and jack grabbed his.

"JACK!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw isla running towards jack. I thought it was so cute and how does a 8 year old have this much energy at 1 in the morning.

"Isla!"

"I missed you so much!" She started to cry. I wanted to cry to.

"I know isla don't cry. But I want you to meet someone very special to me ok?"

"Yeah" jack walked over to me holding Islas hand.

"Isla this is lily she is my girlfriend. And before you say anything else she is not like my others. She is nice, caring, respectful and---"

"Really pretty" isla said

"Well thank you isla you are very pretty your self."

"Thank you"

"No problem. Jack talks about you non stop" she laughed

"Really!?!"

"Yeah. But I think I should go meet the rest of your family ok?"

"Yeah" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her mom and sister.

"I guess I am grabbing your suitcase too!" Jack yelled

"Sorry!" Isla stopped infront of her mom and sister.

"Hi. I am lily and---" I was cut off by isla

"And she is really pretty and she thinks I am too" I laughed.

"Oh does she now" Kristin (jack mom) laughed

"Hi I'm Ava"

"Hi I'm lily but I already said that. I know I am about to sound like a kiss ass but I'm not trying to ,Ava and isla you are so pretty and I can see where you guys get it from."

"Well thank you. Girls what do you say?"

"Thank you lily"

"You can call me lils if you'd like. Sorry to say but I kind of left jack stranded back there with my luggage so I'm going to go help him"

"Ok go ahead darling"

I knew jack was fine but I didn't want them to think that I am making him my slave. I walked over to jack to help him.

"How did it go?"

"Fine so far I guess"

"Ok"

"Jack I got the luggage now go say hi to your family"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now go, scram"

he ran over to his mom and I thought it was so cute. I grabbed our carry ons and our suitcases. I walked over there with the stuff.

"Ok well i guess we should get going so you guys can get some sleep" Kristin said

"Yeah" I handed jack the carry ons and I was carrying the suit cases. We walked out to the car and she opened the trunk.

"Here I got it" I said lifting the suitcases into the trunk

"Oh well ok. Thank you"

Kristin said with a smile. Is that a good sign? We got into the car and it was jack in the front and me, isla and Ava in the back. Surprisingly it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Isla, Ava and I were playing ispy the whole way to the house. I think the girls like me I just have to figure out Kristin. It has only been a half an hour, she can't immediately like me.

We got to the house and I grabbed the suitcases out of the trunk and we went into the house.

"Ok so we were going to have Ava and isla share a room and you would get Ava's room" Kristin said

"Oh my gosh. You don't need to do that" i said laughing. Well not a laugh laugh just a small laugh.

"I can just sleep on the couch. I do it at home so it isn't that much of a difference. You don't need to worry about it. It's already 1 in the morning so the girls need their rest so they can just sleep in their beds." she looked happy that I said that

"Why doesn't she just sleep with me" I immediately turned around and looked at jack with an 'are you serious right now' look. I actually have no clue what to say.

"Because...um"

"Because we are growing teenagers and we need to sleep in separate rooms so we don't shrink. Right Kristin"

"Yup lily has a point"

"Um. Ok"

"Well do you have a pillow and a blanket that I could use on the couch"

"Yeah. Ava could you show her were they are"

"Yeah sure."

"I am going to take isla to bed"

"Ok"

"Good night isla"i said waving at her. She smiled and waved back at me.

Ava took me to some closet in the hallway and handed me a couple of blankets.

"Sorry if I'm being rude or anything. It's just my mom woke me when I was in a deep sleep to come get you guys so I am probably a bit moody"

"Ava don't worry about it I understand. Here I will take this and just go to bed."

"Ok thanks lil" she gave me a hug.
SURPRISINGLY. I hugged her back. She started to walk to her room when she stopped in her tracks

"Jack talks about you all the time. I can see why now" she smiled and went to her room. I smiled to myself

A/N
Hey guys so the next couple of chapters are going to have to do with lily meeting jacks family. I've read other stories and they don't really and the part about the family but I'm going to dedicate 3 or 4 chapters to it and they are going to be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
6.9K 173 33
Lucy Paul finally finds love after meeting the right people .... Will anything get in her way or will she live a perfect normal life like a ordinary...
170K 2.8K 48
Being Logan and Jake Paul's sister has disadvantages and advantages. Like meeting team 10 and becoming rlly good friends with Tessa and Erika. Or mee...
19K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...