Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 17- double trouble

6.6K 227 61
By Noodlepanda

Dean quickly took my hand because I was about to throw my delicious plate of food at her.

Remember? I have anger issues.

She smirked and boy was I about to punch her in the face.

Now I know why I didn't like her from the beginning, her stupid blond hair, stupid drawn on face.

"Excuse us for a minute." Dean dragged me from the table whilst I glared at Cindy.

He took me outside where I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Okay control your anger." He told me.

"It's a bit rich coming from you. 'King' of the fight club thing." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll admit that I am not the best person to counsel you about controlling your anger but think about how happy your dad is with her."

"What if they become too happy and get married? Then I am going to be Katie's sister! Oh my goodness gracianyas, I am going to Katie's sister! What am I going to do? She is going to live in the same building as me, we're going to share the same bathroom." I fake gagged.

"You need to calm down." He chuckled, "how do you know that it's going to get so far? Who knows, they could break up tomorrow."

"I'll pray to God for that to happen. Did you see the way she was smirking? She knew what she was doing and I'm sure that Katie is apart of this, I can't believe she's going so far as to involve my dad, just for some silly form of revenge over Sawyer!" I was ranting again.

Dean put his hands both sides of my arms, "Calm down."

"If you haven't realised yet, I'm not a very calm person." I crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, I'll help you do whatever you think is right."

I turned away from him without any reason at all, it's not his fault that Katie is such a revenge seeking whore. Is that a thing? Well it is now.

"I'm sorry." I turned back around. "I have no right to take my annoyance out on you."

"It's no problem really." He smiled.

"I don't want to go back in." I pouted.

"I don't either but we must."

He kissed me gently.

I feel like I haven't had the pleasure to indulge in his kisses in a while.

I deepened into the kiss and he put his hand on my lower back. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away.

Great.

My dad just caught me in the midst of a makeout session.

"I just came out here to check on you, but I see that you're more than okay." My dad narrowed his eyes at Dean.

"Sorry, I needed some air and you know, that happened." I chuckled nervously.

"It's alright, I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that I'm dating again but try and be nice."

"I wish I could but-"

"I'm sure she will try.'' Dean cut in.

My dad glanced at Dean and nodded, some guy thing they do.

"I'm going to help you get back at Katie, don't worry. We make a great team. Come on now, let's go back in."

The food was good. The service was good. The price was good. The company was almost good.

"Thank you for such a lovely meal." Cindy ginned at my dad.

"It was not a problem, hopefully you weren't deterred by my very, interesting daughter." He patted my head.

"Hopefully you weren't deterred by my very, interesting daughter." I mocked him.

He glared at me and I knew that it meant I must go upstairs or else no internet for a week.

I raised my hands up in surrender and pulled Dean along with me.

"No funny business!" My dad called.

"I'm making no promises." I answered.

We laid on my bed in silence while my head was on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

He played with hair and I think he was attempting a braid.

"What are you doing to my hair?" I chuckled.

"How the heck do you guys make a braid? You girls are really talented with your hands. In more ways than one." He winked.

I got up and slapped his head.

"You're so violent." He rubbed his head.

Then my laptop started making noises.

I picked it up and my brother was trying to Skype me.

"Ready to meet my brother?" I asked

"Wait what?"

"Hey James!" I waved.

"Hi Hailey!" He shouted back imitating me.

I stuck my tongue out at him but I was so glad to see him.

"Who's the very nervous looking guy?" My brother pointed towards Dean.

"This is Dean, the guy I talked to you about last time."

"Oh. OH. Well, I guess it's nice to meet you." My brother was trying so hard to be polite it was funny.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too." Dean was sweating so much.

I rubbed Dean's back trying to calm him down but he was breathing really hard.

"Calm down, it's not like you're giving birth." I laughed.

"I'm nice, I promise." My brother said with an evil grin on his face.

"If you're going to say that, don't try and look like the joker." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I blanked out for a second, you look a lot like Haylie."

"We are siblings." I glared at my brother and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Well this isn't awkward at all." I said trying to break the ice.

"So how long have you two been together?" My brother asked.

"A few weeks." Dean answered, thank god, I was starting to think that he was deaf.

"That's nice, okay, I'll cut the crap, I know you helped my baby sis with Ken and I really appreciate it, but just because you earned some brownie points, it doesn't mean that I am completely trusting you. However, you have done nothing to upset her yet which I know is very difficult, considering the fact that she's quite hard headed." That earned him another glare. "Sorry, it's true, so I won't give you the whole 'I'm her big brother, if you hurt her I will punch your fucking face'."

"Thanks James, I think that's enough." I cut him off.

"I know, I've heard the speech before, not that I've been with a lot of girls but I mean-"

James' doorbell rung.

"Saved by the bell." My brother smirked.

He went to go open the door and there stood a very lovely looking girl. She had long brown hair and warm brown eyes, she actually reminded me of me. That's weird. I don't think my brother would date her if he thought the same. That's just creepy.

"Since, I've met your boyfriend, it's time you meet my girlfriend." My brother grinned down at the girl.

Carly.

"Hi it's really nice to meet you, even if it's not face to face." I said.

"Yes it is, I've heard a lot about the famous sister." She sat down on a chair my bro pulled out for her. Aw. That's cute.

"I probably know you better than I know anybody else, he won't stop talking about you, every single time I call him it's always Carly is so great, Carly is so beautiful-"

"Okay, we get it Haylie." My brother shut me up.

"That's for making Dean uncomfortable." I winked. Dean was still quiet, I thought he was confident. I rolled my eyes internally.

"It's alright, I'm not that uncomfortable." Dean smiled.

"You're too nice." I chuckled.

"You had to meet my parents, it was one thousand times worse than talking to your brother over a camera."

"True."

"I forgot, Carly, this is Dean, my sister's boyfriend. Dean, this is Carly my girlfriend." My brother introduced them to each other.

"It's nice to meet you." Dean spoke first. "I'm meeting so many new people today."

"You look a lot like someone I know." Carly said looking confused.

"My face is hard to forget." Dean smirked a little. Good to know his confidence is back.

"Wait! I know who you are!" Then she looked extremely angry. "You're the boy who killed my sister!"

Woah. That escalated quickly. Now I know why she reminded me of me, both Sawyer and Dean had told me how much Rose and I looked like each other, now I get to meet the sister.

"What?" My brother exclaimed. "You're dating a murderer?"

It was my turn to feel nervous.

"Listen James, it isn't what you think."

"What did he do?" James crossed his arms.

"He drove my sister into a tree!" Carly shouted.

"You know what? This is the first time that I'm happy for living away from you." I muttered. "It wasn't his fault, well it was but-"

"Okay stop, you're not helping." Dean stopped me. "I'm really sorry about all the grieve and sadness I gave your family and trust me, I feel guilty no matter what I am doing. But I've learned to try and find happiness again, it seems as though you are too, so please, don't bring it up."

"How can I forget what you've done to our family? We were torn apart without Rose!" She looked like she was about to beat up the computer.

"Okay, I think it's about time to say goodbye." James said lightly pushing Carly away. "We'll talk later."

Then he disconnected.

Dean looked very angry.

"Don't listen to her," I put my hand on his arm gently.

"Didn't you hear your brother? You're dating a murderer!" He stood up and ran his hand through his hair.

"You're not a murderer. I don't care what Carly said, she is being insensitive and I know you didn't mean for the accident to happen." I said gently.

"You don't know anything." He snapped.

I stared at him and knew that he needed time to cool down. So I left the room.

I went downstairs to see the Cindy was still here.

"Are you serious?" I mummered to myself.

"Haylie, where's Dean?" My dad asked.

"He's upstairs, he just met my brother and let's say things didn't go well."

"You're brother is pretty annoying, Cindy wanted to ask you some questions, is that alright?"

"It's not like I have a choice." I pulled a chair out and sat down grumpily.

"I'll talk to Dean, man to man." My dad headed upstairs. This won't end well.

"I know what you're up to." I narrowed my eyes at Cindy.

"What do you mean?" She knew exactly what I meant.

"Katie's your daughter isn't she."

"Of course she is."

"Why are you dating my dad? It isn't because you like him, Katie set you up, why did she do that?"

"I met your dad before Katie told me all about how this new american girl was hurting her reputation and the only way for my daughter to be happy would be to help her with this revenge. She told me to get close to your dad, break his heart but before that, I must make him hate you. It's even better that your dad fell for me so easily."

What a great mom.

"That's not going to happen." I said in disbelief.

"You want a bet?" She leaned forward.

"You and Katie better watch out, I'm not a quitter and I will have the last laugh. Just wait and see."

"Who will help you?"

"You underestimate my abilities." I smiled.

"I'm wondering though, what actually did you do to Katie?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I bursted out laughing. "What did I do? You should actually ask what she did. She hated me the day I walked in England. It's actually quite funny if you think about it, I never did anything to upset her, she just decided to be mad at me 24/7. The thing I don't understand is why you are helping her, surely being a mother would mean that you help your child to see the right and not help them with the wrong."

"As a mother, it's my duty to make sure nobody makes my children upset." She was starting to grow angry.

"I may not be a mother but I would be a much better mom than you." Yeah that made her angrier.

"You should never had said that."

"I know I shouldn't have but it's a little late for that now." I shrugged.

"Haylie," Dean came into the room which we were talking in, "I'm sorry- What is she doing here?"

"I don't really know." I raised an eyebrow.

Then my dad entered and the atmosphere was tense.

"I guess I better be going." Cindy picked up her bag kissed my dad on the cheek, "it was nice meeting you, I'm sure this won't be the last time I see you."

"I'm sorry Haylie, for lashing out at you, you were only trying to comfort me, I'm just not used to people being nice let alone trying to make me feel better." He took my hands in his and my dad left us alone.

"It's okay."

"See what I mean, no matter what I do, you'll always forgive. I don't deserve you, not even a little, I don't know why you chose me but I do know that I will never let you go."

It only took me approximately 1.2 seconds to forgive him.

-----

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this chapter and you're starting to get the Rose story back! You'll hear Dean's side of it soon and isn't Cindy aka Katie's mom the worst?

Thanks for reading!

Vote/comment/fan/do whatever you want

S.o.t.c.: Queen of Hearts by We the Kings

Remember... Faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 123 22
(Story under Heavy editing) ************* April Anderson just wanted one thing, to get through high school without any drama, but What happens when...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
12.4K 280 46
This is your classic Jock/ nerdy love story... Athena Jacks was always very low profile long haired brunette. She never really had any friends and no...
1.3K 97 26
What would happen if the broken girl crossed paths with the school's star athlete? Lillian Andrews has grown up in a happy world. Two parents who lo...