Secret Admirer (2) [bts]

By daralolli

- the continuation of Secret Admirer. Highest ranking: #70 in kpop More

-
0.2
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
-
22%
23%
24%
25%
jungkook
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
Tag
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%

0.1

43.6K 1.3K 1.3K
By daralolli

1st plot

"J-Jimin" I breathe, "I want the ice cream, not you"

"Are you sure?" he asks and I feel him smirk against my skin.

"Yes" I let out and quickly snatch the plastic bag from him.

He smiles and messes my hair, looking at me who's checking out the ice cream flavours in the bag.

"I love you too, Jimin" I say nonchalantly.

"Wow, you don't even spare me a glance while saying that"

"Food over you" I smile, continuing to look in the plastic bag, "I'm sure you've heard this a lot from Taehyung and I"

"Yes and sometimes, I get hurt" he pouts, acting dramatic."You all should start appreciating me"

"I do appreciate you" I smile, taking him off-guard.

"Yahh, Don't just say those out of nowhere" he says, hiding his face behind his smol hands.

I give him a look of disbelief, "How does your personality change in a split second? Just a minute ago, you had me against the wall and made me weak in the knees and now you are all shy because of what, 4 words I said"

"It's not my fault I have different charms" he winks. I roll my eyes and step out of the elevator.

The sound of music blasting becomes clearer as both of us near the room.

I open the door, to be greeted by gorgeous girls, dancing to their new song.

Hoseok smiles at us and Jimin and I get seated on the couches at the back.

The members of TWICE couldn't help but to take glances at Jimin from the reflection in the mirror.

Seriously, this guy became too handsome throughout these years. I honestly think he looks the best among all the friends I have.

he's papi

Hoseok tells the girls to take a break for 10 minutes before walking to us and tackling Jimin into a hug.

"Ooh, did our Jiminie bring something for us?" Hoseok giggles, snatching the plastic bag from my hands.

"Wow, it's Ice-cream!" he exclaims like a kid, "When did Jimin become this thoughtful?"

"Hyung, please" the younger one groans as Hoseok attempts to pat Jimin's peachy booty though he was sitting.

"Can you give me the chocolate one?" I ask Hoseok.

Hoseok struggles to find a chocolate flavoured one but finally give it to me, grinning.

He's so stupid but I can't deny he's not when it's dancing. Well, he's now a dance trainer in JYP anyways.

"I didn't give you guys a break so you guys could check my friend out" Hoseok teases the nine girls who were not even pretending anymore and were looking at Jimin so obviously.

They whine at Hoseok for embarrassing them.

"You guys should stop" Hoseok says and hang his arm around Jimin's shoulders, "This guy's girlfriend is right in this room. Behave"

All of the girls turn quiet and look at me with huge, owl-like eyes. "Unnie, you are dating him?"

I smile and continue to eat my ice cream.

The door of the practice room suddenly slams opens and a Jeon Jungkook walks to us with a look of betrayal on his face.

"You guys didn't even tell me that you guys are here?" he asks in disbelief before clapping his hands, "Wow, what amazing friendship we have"

"I texted you" Jimin points out.

"But you didn't phone me"

Three of us look at him, half-done and he just chooses to ignore us and pick out an ice-cream for himself.

I look at Nayeon from my peripheral vision to see her looking at Jungkook, whereas, Jungkook doesn't even care.

I doubt he even knows TWICE is in here.

He plops down on the couch beside me and suggests that we should go have a drink tonight.

"You know I don't drink" I say, scrunching my face.

"And I don't"

"So why are you even calling us to go have a drink?"

"Because I thought hyungs might want to?" he says, looking at the two older lads who again, look at each other.

"We are not in the mood for that tonight"

Jungkook groans, "But let's go somewhere together! I've been staying in the practice room for what, nine hours already and my throat is going to" he stops and pretends to cough.

Yes, Jungkook is a vocal trainer here.

Jungkook got the job here first and he recommended Hoseok to also join so this is how it happened.

"I think you should just rest at home, Kookie-ah" Jimin suggests, patting his shoulder.

"Hm, that's a better idea" Hoseok follows.

"I can drive you home" I also nod as Jungkook's mouth opens wide from the disbelief.

"I'm not talking to you guys" he says and stands up. I laugh and pull him down again, earning a glare from the muscle pig.

"We will go" Hoseok chuckles at his friend, "After this class, alright?"

"Okay!" Jungkook exclaims and pumps his fist.

Jungkook, Jimin and I waited for Hoseok in the cafeteria, but this time, it was Jungkook and I dissing Jimin instead.

"GUYSS" the sunshine runs towards us with his backpack in his hand, "Let's go!"

"So, have you guys decided?" Hoseok asks as we walk out of the cafeteria.

"About what?"

"Where are we going now?"

"A really nice restaurant" Jungkook winks, "Just trust me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.1K 33
"Fine then LEAVE!"
smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)
1.3K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
10.6K 877 18
Finally reunited. [Completed] Highest Rankings: #646 in Vmin, #280 in Yoonkook