Mr. Mahone

Von ameezy24

I know I'm wrong but I can't help myself. {completed} Mehr

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Hey

21

9.6K 159 30
Von ameezy24

Riley.

I woke up with the worst headache ever and I had no idea what it came from. I groaned as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes before I heard my phone ding indicating that I had received a text.

Rj: hey wanna hang out today?

I texted back a 'sure' and asked when.

Turns out he wanted to come get me now. I groan and get up and get ready. I walk into the bathroom and find some Advil, popping one in my mouth and drinking some water from the sink.

I got in the shower for about five minutes. I didn't even bother with my hair so I just let it air dry and threw on a t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

I slipped on my socks and before I could put my shoes on, the doorbell rang.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey, I just have to put my shoes on really quick."

He nodded and sat down on the couch.

I ran upstairs and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and wallet.

I slid my phone into my back pocket and walked back downstairs to find RJ in the kitchen looking through the pantry.

"Why don't you have any chips"

"Why are you being a fat ass, come on" I laughed.

He shook his head after laughing and followed me out of the house. I turned around and locked the door.

"So what did you have in mind?" I asked as we sat down in his car.

"I actually have no idea. I was hoping you would come up with something. I just needed to get out of the house." I laugh at him and he starts the car.

I turn up the radio as I think of a place to go.

"I don't know why but I have an urge to hit something. Let's go to the batting cages." He agrees and looks up the closest batting cage.

It happened to be at magic mountain and I giggled as I realized I haven't been to the place in over ten years.

"This should be fun" I laugh as we pull into the parking lot.

By now my headache started to go away but there was still a slight pain.

After we payed we went straight to the back where the batting cage was. We picked out our equipment and got coins for the amount of time we had in the cages.

We did that for about an hour and decided to go get some food afterwards. We drove to a burger place close by and order some food.

"I didn't know you could hit like that" RJ spoke as we got our food.

"You hit like a bitch" I laugh at him.

"Shut up, that was my first time using a bat." He groaned.

"Whatever you say bub" I chuckled. As I'm eating I get a text from someone.

I look at the text and see that it's from Austin.

Austin: where are you? I went to your house and saw your car but no one answered the door.

Me:I'm out with a friend I should be back in about an hour.

I put my phone away and finished my food.

"Where to next" RJ asked as we hopped back in the car.

"I actually have to get back home"

I saw a look of disappointment flash across his face.

"You're really gonna make me go back to my boring home?" Little faker.

"You really need to get some friends" I laugh at him as we drive back to my house.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today Riley." He smiled as we walked up to my front door.

"No problem. We should do it again. I'll see you at school." He nodded and walked back to his car as I walked into the house.

I walked over to my couch and laid down, pulling out my phone. I texted Austin telling him to come over.

After seeing that he read it I figured that he was coming over. I walked into my kitchen to grab a water from the fridge and walked back into the living room, turning on the tv.

I sat there for about ten minutes before Austin walked into the house. More like barged.

"Why were you out with that little fucker?" He asked angrily as he slammed the front door.

"Well hello to you too" I said sarcastically, turning off the tv and setting my water down.

"I'm serious Riley. What did you guys do?" He stomped over to me until he was standing in front of me.

"We fucked" I shrugged.

He caught onto my attitude and picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder.

"Austin put me down" I yelled, hitting his back.

He took us upstairs into my room, shutting the door with his foot.

"I don't want you around him alone. He just wants to get in your pants, I saw the way he looked at the night of Taylor's party and the night he came over for dinner. Your mine " I gasped as he wrapped his fingers around t throat, cutting off my breathing.

"Got it?" He growled.

I nodded, not sure to be scared or turned on. He loosened his grip on my throats and captured my lips with his own.

I moaned into the kiss when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, devouring it like it were his last meal.

I felt his hand as it dipped into my pants and into my panties.

"Riley! We're home" my eyes widened as I heard my mothers voice.

"What the hell do we do?" I frantically pull away from him.

"Ok I'll be right down" I yell back trying to buy some time.

"Hurry up, I brought Chinese food"

"Ok"

I push Austin towards my window and he shook his head.

"You have to, just climb down the tree and jump it's not that hard."

"Is Taylor over, I saw her dads car in the driveway"

I didn't know what to do because Austin was being a little bitch and wouldn't go out the window.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, going down stairs.

"No it was Mr. Mahone, he was dropping off my necklace that I left at his house the other day. He also helped me fix something in the bathroom, the sink wouldn't stop leaking for some reason." I lied.

I hate lying to my mom but I wasn't going to let our secret get out, especially to my parents.

"Oh that's nice, would you like to stay for dinner Austin, I'm sure there's enough for four"

"Actually he was ju-"

"I would love to"

I rolled my eyes.

So close.

________________________

Look at my sleep little baby❤️

30 votes for next chapter

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.2K 1.2K 31
Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you. copyright @bootlegrayson
47.1K 770 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
19.3K 482 51
i wrote this when i was 14 years old and i'm still atoning for this sin so please do not judge me
214K 5.2K 28
❝ i'll never stop blaming myself for what was happening. ❞ ~ started: 4/12/17 completed: