MPHFPC Reaction To FanArt [D...

By PrincessMeganFire

Movie characters are in BOLD Book characters are in CAPITALS {Discontinued} {Fanart is not mine, all credit g... More

So just a little note
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
A/N
Discontinued

#8

721 17 7
By PrincessMeganFire

Bronwyn giggled. "I remember that!" She squealed. "Us too! We were fighting Hollows!" Exclaimed Hugh. "And Enoch saved Olives life!" Added Fiona. Enoch blushed brighter then the bull's blood that covered his jumper from last high when he had been playing with some bull's organs. "Miss Peregrine had been taken away!" Said Claire. "And now we're all OK." Finalized Millard. The rest of the young children nodded in agreement. Jake, getting rather bored, swiped the screen.

BRONWYN shrugged. "ITS BETTER THEN PREVIOUS ONES, I GUESS." She. "YOU DON'T LOOK VERY HAPPY, THOUGH. WHY?" CLAIRE questioned, tugging onto BRONWYNS sleeve. BRONWYN bent over to pick her up. "MAYBE ITS WHEN MISS PEREGRINE WAS TAKEN AWAY." She suggested. CLAIRE nodded and shuffled about a bit, wanting to be put down.

"OMG I LOVE THIS!" EMMA exclaimed, using some of JACOBS modern slang he had previously taught her. "YEAH, ITS GREAT. I WISH I COULD SAVE THIS." Said JACOB, putting his arm round EMMA, hugging her tightly. "WELL, WHATS THIS FOR?" She asked with a sly smirk. "OH, JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." He answered. "EWW!" Giggled CLAIRE and OLIVE. The peculiars around them laughed, all apart from ENOCH, but that was to be expected.

"Oh, look! Its Mrs P!" Exclaimed Bronwyn. "Yes, I can see that, Wynnie." Said Horace. Emma patted Horace's shoulder. "Horace, let her get excited, please." She said sternly. Horace rolled his eyes. "But she literally just stated the obvious!" "Horace, don't be an Enoch." Said Fiona. "Oh, do forgive me but, I didn't realise I was an expression." Enoch huffed. Olive smirked lightly and swiped across the screen.

Once Olive had done so, the next picture came up. "Ugh! Is that really what I look like?" Emma asked, a disgusted expression entering her face. "Yeah, obviously." Growled Enoch. "Enoch, just shut up." Jake punched his arm in a bro way. Enoch glared at him whilst Emma, who was currently hiding her eyes with her hands, blindly swiped at the screen.

OLIVE giggled. "MAYBE I'LL DO IT TO YOU SOMEDAY IN REAL
LIFE." She smirked. CLAIRE rolled her eyes, but held behind BRONWYN, pretty scared. BRONWYN chuckled and patted young CLAIRE'S head before clicking the next button, considering that their wasn't much to see.

Millard and Hugh burst into fits of laughter, holding onto each for support. Olive bit back her own laugh whilst Emma intentionally avoided hers by grabbing Hughs hand and patted his back to stop him from his sudden coughing, a symptom of his continuous laughter. Olive did the same with Millard, but she was still lightly laughing. Enoch glared at them all, furiously hitting the next button until Jake had to whack his hand away, scared he was going to break the computer.

Fiona giggled whilst Hugh and Millard attempted a straight face. However, non of them could hold in their full-on laughter. First to break was Hugh, quickly followed by Fiona, and then Millard. Emma rolled her eyes at the younger children before crushing Fiona within a tight hug. "Eh... Emma! I c-can't breathe!" Fiona giggled. Emma let go and watched Fiona run behind Enoch, still laughing. Emma noticed Hugh and Millard already there.

MILLARD growled. "HOW MUCH DISRESPECT AM I APPARENTLY OWED?" He huffed. BRONWYN slung her arm over his shoulder. "RELAX, MILL. WE'LL JUST CHANGE THE SLIDE FOR YOU." And with that, she leaned over and swiped the screen across.

Hugh smirked and Millard took a joking bow, whilst all the other peculiars joined in their silly little game and clapped them on. "I'm Hugh!" Hugh exclaimed. "And I'm Millard." Millard added. "And they call us... HUGH AND MILLARD!" They shouted in unison. Their family around them all laughed and clapped as they each took a bow and let Olive change the slide.

HUGH groaned. "I AM VERY MUCH OFFENDED." He muttered. FIONA giggled slightly and nudged his arm. She jerked her head down to the younger ones who were giggling their little heads of, all except ENOCH, who was simply managing a smirk. "COME ON, ENOCH. YOU'VE GOT TO GRIN AT SOME POINT IN YOUR LIFE." BRONWYN pointed out. "AND THAT SOME POINT IS NOT TODAY." ENOCH hissed at her. BRONWYN smirked, ideas already playing through her mind of how she would get him to smile before the end of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
169K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...