Scar on my Heart (Carmichael...

By AuthorrUnknown

"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." ... More

Summary
BEFORE YOU READ
Character List
Pilot
Pop! Goes the...Weasel?
Breakfast In Bed
Unexpected Guest
Concerning Later Chapter...
Dinner, Then Dessert
Labels and Lesions
K.O.
Sticky
Mama Bear
BONUS CHAPTER: Pop! Goes the...Weasel (Scar's POV)
BONUS CHAPTER: Breakfast in Bed (Scar's POV)
Papa Bear
The Aftermath
Crisis Averted
Awkward Encounter
Who's Your Daddy?
Making it Work
BONUS CHAPTER: Knox and Poppy
Please Read!!
The Talk
Wedding Bells or Warning Bells?
How You Know
Answered Prayers
New Story Maybe??? Idk
Three Words
Written in Stone
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down!
Worst Nightmare
Everything Has Changed
Numb
Party Crasher
Facing the Music
BONUS CHAPTER: Scar's POV
Taeghlach
A/N
Can't Choose Family
Save the Date
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
BROCK'S STORY!!
AHHH!
THORN IS UP!!

ALL CHAPTERS NOW PUBLIC!

343K 3.2K 206
By AuthorrUnknown

READ THIS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! —> when Wattpad got rid of the private feature, I had to re-upload all the chapters again as public. YOU MUST DELETE AND READD THE BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR THE CHAPTERS TO BE IN THE CORRECT ORDER!!

Hi there everyone!

For a good period of time all of my works were private because at a point in time (July 24th 2017) I had been plagiarized by the SAME PERSON for the THIRD TIME. Yes, it was the third time within a  month or so. So, because it seemed I had no other option to protect my own original work but to make my works private so that the person stealing them cannot view them any longer after I mute them, that's what I did.

With that being said, Wattpad has so wonderfully removed the private feature and left all us writers upstream without a paddle. Oh well, what are we - the people who make it possible for wattpad to fill their wallets - going to do about it?

Whatever. As I begin the process of editing all my works to self-publish in the near future, all my works will be here in full and public. I WILL NOTIFY YOU ALL WHEN THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 92.2K 49
Isabelle is a hard-working woman. She is a freelance photographer, and damn good at it, making a killing from photographing weddings. Her heart has b...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
44.9K 884 28
At a young age, Izuku was kidnapped by All For One, seeking a pet for Tomura. Tomura had expressed his desire for a human pet who was quirkless, hopi...