Pretty Boy || Niall Horan

By JeanChanty

It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she move... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two || (1/2)
Chapter Twenty-Two || (2/2)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Afterword

Chapter Thirteen

2.4K 61 25
By JeanChanty

Emily

I woke up in a couch filled with popcorn, which was quite odd. I sat up and start picking popcorn out of my hair.

"Oh, morning." Louis says, poking his head out of the kitchen.

"Morning." I yawn. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. Not many were up, it was just Louis, Liam, and Zayn. They were talking about something I didn't know or care about. I walk over to the fridge and look for something to eat.

"We're heading out to eat," Louis says. "Don't stuff yourself."

"Really?" I ask, turning around to look at Louis "Where?"

"We don't know yet," Louis says "I was planning on walking around the place until we find somewhere good to eat."

I nod and walk upstairs to my bedroom I brushed through my hair and took a shower. I changed into a pair of jeans and a random top I found in my luggage, I lazily put on a layer of mascara and called it good. I pick up my phone and call Venus on FaceTime, I exit my room and trudged downstairs as I waited for her to answer.

"What up my ginger?" Venus' voice rang through.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask, plopping down on the couch.

"Playing with my new bae, I mean sexy thing, I mean my new PS4!" Venus says, groaning at how many times she messed up saying PS4. "I named it after the T.A.R.D.I.S."

"You call your PS4 Time And Relative Dimensions In Space?" I ask sarcastically.

"No, you cunt," Venus says, rolling her eyes "I named it sexy thing."

"You are such a dork." I say. "With your Doctor Who obsession."

"Have you seen you?" Venus asks. "You have a sonic screw driver, a fez, a bow tie, suspenders, posters of 10 & 11 in your room, about 5 billion Doctor Who shirts. Might as well wear a sign saying 'Whovian'."

"Yeah, well - " I cut myself off, realizing that something seemed different "Venus did you redecorate your place?"

"Yeah, sure," Venus says "Hey, Em', I have to go. Call you later, love you."

"Love you too."

Venus' face faded from the screen and my phone beeped. Louis slid beside me in the couch, he wraps his arms around me and pulled me closer. He intertwines our limbs together and he buries his face in my neck.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"Forcing to cuddle." Louis simply answered.

"You don't have to enforce it, I'd gladly do it."

"That's what she said!" Lizzy shouts from the kitchen.

"Shut up!" I shout back.

Louis laughs and pulled me even closer. "I'm too lazy to move." He says.

"You're starting to sound like Venus."

"I could do a better impression," Louis says, smirking.

"Do it." I say.

Louis lets go of me and stands up. He grabs a red and black pillow from the couch and put it on his head, imitating Venus' hair color. I started to giggle at his little costume.

"My name is Venus; I like rice, Doctor Who, Panda Express, and bands." Louis says, poorly imitating her accent. But I still ended up laughing really loud.

"You forgot to say 'more than people.' in the end." I say after I finished laughing.

Louis then puts one of his hand on his hips and he put the other one up in the air and flick his wrist down so he looked like a tea-pot. Venus' signature fabulous pose "I'm fabulous."

I started to laugh really hard, falling back into the couch and hitting the cushions with my hands. Harry stomps down stairs and glares at us.

"You guys are so bloody loud." He says.

"Sorry," I giggle.

"So," Harry says "What are we doing today?"

"I was thinking we could all walk around San Francisco today until we find somewhere good to eat. Then we can come back, swim a little, start a campfire when it starts to get darker, get drunk." Louis says.

"Sounds like a plan," Harry says, walking away.

"We're not even old enough to drink yet." I say and frown.

"You keep forgetting that I'm already eighteen." Louis says, laughing.

"And you keep forgetting we're in America," I say "How are you so sure that the legal drinking age back at London is the same drinking age here."

Louis shrugs "I know a guy."

"How do you know a guy?" I ask, utterly confused "You have barely been here for a week!"

"It's a long story," Louis shrugs "He'll be here later."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After walking around San Francisco and going to eat - Which, can I tell you, was not a fun experience for my ginger skin - we all went back to our place. Instead of going out to the ocean and swimming I stayed inside on my phone while scrolling through Tumblr in the living wrong while shifting around the couch to find a comfy spot. May I just say, Tumblr is a gift from the gods.

Louis walks into the house with his - usually tousled - wet hair swiped to the side and a towel wrapped around his shoulders.

"Drinks are coming," Louis says "And the gang is already working on the campfire."

I nod and got up from my couch. I walk outside and start to help out, after we finished gathering the wood they all went inside to take quick showers and change, leaving me outside all by myself. I didn't really mind being by myself, I like having a little bit of me time here and there. I was chilling on the porch on my phone when a guy with brown hair that was styled up into a quiff approached me, he was holding a box.

"Hey," He says, smiling "I'm guessing you're Emily."

"Yes?" I say, cautiously.

"Oh, I'm Josh by the way." He says, smiling sweetly.

"Hey, Josh, may I ask what you're doing here and how do you know me? Not to be rude or anything." I ask. I was a bit scared that this guy knew me, but I've never met him. Yet he seemed friendly.

"I got a message from Mr. Tomlinson asking for some alcohol," He said, with a sarcastic fancy voice.

"Josh!" Harry says, walking out to the door "You're here! Oh my god, I haven't talked to you in ages."

"I am so confused," I say "You knew Josh?"

"The boys and I all do," Harry says "We met him when he took a vacation to London."

"Oh." I say quietly.

"Gauges!" Lizzy screamed, pointing at Josh's stretched ears.

Josh and Harry look at Lizzy like she was some lunatic, I, on the other hand, have gone used to it over all the years of knowing her. We all soon settled around the campfire with marshmallows, chips, and beer.

"Here," Louis says, handing me a can of beer. I frown at him and reluctantly took it.

"You know I don't like drinking," I say, remembering that one time Louis told me to drink wine and spat it everywhere on his carpet. Or that time he made me try Vodka. Raw. No juice. I had the most horrid stomach ache.

"Just try it." Louis says.

I pop open the can and slowly put it to my lips, I took a sip and immediately hated the bitter taste. I force it down my throat and sneer, handing it back to Louis.

"I don't like it." I say while sneering.

"Oh, you never do!" Louis yells.

Harry gasps and I look back at Harry, laughing. Louis had accidentally made a Doctor Who reference without knowing. After a couple minutes of silence Harry spoke up.

"Am I the only one thinking that Louis would make a good doctor?" Harry asks.

"Not really," Zayn says "He'd just talk to the nurse all sassy like 'Hand me the scalpel, peasant.' while doing a pose that flaunted how big his bum is."

The rest of us cracked up, specially because we all probably could see Louis doing so.

"No, no, no no," Harry says after we all finished laughing "I mean like The Doctor. Meaning Doctor Who."

"Now that I think about it, he would make a good Doctor." I agree, nodding.

"Yeah," Ally says.

"Oh my god!" Niall screeched, staring at his phone "The 5 Seconds of Summer She Looks So Perfect EP is out!"

I laughed at his fanboying and then I realized what he just said.

"What?!" I squealed, taking my phone out of my pocket and immediately going to iTunes. I searched for it and hurriedly pressed the 'buy' button. It didn't really cost much since it was just 4 songs.

"You guys are so obsessed," Lizzy says.

__________________________

Ashley

I plop onto my bed, I was full of marshmallows and alcohol and I felt like I was going to explode. I started to squirm around in my bed since my stomach started to hurt.

"Ugh!" I groan, curling up into a ball.

"You okay?" Niall asks, giggling. I turn to look at him, Niall was completely drunk. I was just tipsy and a few cans of beer away from being drunk.

"No, not really. But you should go to bed before you do something stupid." I say.

He takes another sip of his beer and tosses it somewhere behind him "I want to sleep with you, I mean can I sleep with you, I mean like in bed, I mean like fall asleep, I mean like fall asleep next you, I mean can I get in bed with you, I mean like.. can you shut me up next time I start saying things?" Niall slurs.

"Sure," I laugh, scooting over and patting the space next to me on my single bed. Niall closes the door behind him and trudges towards me. He lays down next to me and grabs my hips, pulling me on top of him.

"Niall," I whine "Put me down."

He starts to kiss and nibble on my neck and I gasped. His hands were rubbing up and down my waist.

"Niall!" I shriek.

"Shut up," He says into my neck and continued kissing and biting on my neck.

As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't get myself to. I don't know why. Maybe it was because I was tipsy, or I maybe it was because I'm enjoying this. He spins me around so I was face to face with him, a strong smell of beer hitting me.

"Niall." I say quietly. "Wh-"

Niall cuts me off by crashing his lips on mine and instead of pulling away I just kissed back. His tongue run against the bottom of my lip and I give him the entrance he wanted, his tongue slips inside my mouth and I taste the horrid taste of beer in his mouth. Niall flips us over so he was now hovering on top of me, I tangle my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me as our tongues worked together. His arms were on either side of me in a push up position for support. My legs wrapped around him and I pulled him even closer to me, closing any gap between us. We pulled away to catch each other's breaths and I rolled out from under him. I run my hand through my face and licked my lips.

"Niall, you should go to sleep." I maybe slightly drunk but I'm still conscious enough to be at least a wee bit responsible.

"But-" Niall whines.

"Go. To. Sleep. Horan." I say, pushing him to the side of the bed and wrapping the blanket around him. I feel like a babysitter.

After about 5 minutes of arguing I got Niall to sleep. Geez, looking after Niall must be the hardest thing to do. I feel bad for whoever looks after him. I exited the room and walked down the hall, I found Zayn struggling to get to the top of the stairs and I laugh at him.

"Come on." I say , walking over to Zayn and helping him reach the top of the stairs.

"You're really pretty." Zayn slurs.

"And you're really drunk." I laugh.

I get him to his room and he stumbles forward and bump into me, causing me to yelp and fall backwards. But before I could hit the ground, Zayn grabbed my wrist and pulled me back up. I clash onto Zayn and I blush, backing away. He then did the worst thing he could do.

He kissed me.

I immediately pulled away and gasped. I can't believe he just did that. I mean, he is drunk and all, but oh my God.

"Zayn you have Perrie!" I exclaim.

Zayn looks at me with a confused look on his face, as if I was talking gibberish and he couldn't understand me. After a couple of seconds of just staring at each other his eyes rolled to the back of his head and fainted, falling onto the bed. I sigh and position him properly on his bed and wrapped a blanket around him. I walk outside to the balcony I never really bothered going into and took in the nice and cool breeze. I can't believe that just happened. I made out with Niall and Zayn just kissed me. It was a bit fine with Niall since he is single and all, but that was a horrible choice to just let him in my walls. He'll probably just end up hurting me. And with Zayn it would be much more horrible, he has a girlfriend for god sake! Wow, I sound like a whore.

I groan as my head started to pound. I made my way back into my room and I hide under my covers and Niall wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes and fall into a dreamless sleep.

__________________________

Author's Note[4/11/14]: I forgot to mention that I reached 1K in my last Author's Note cx As of now I have 1.2K like what why do I have so many reads this fan fic sucks omg. I updated some-what-fast, I didn't lie in my last Author's Note though. I just happened to have Arizona Tea and inspiration cx I'm publishing this from school and I'm suppose to be writing an essay, so I've got to go before I get caught.

Stay beautiful/handsome.

Love,

Jean Chanty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...
201K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
802 22 18
Liam was on his way home from work when he met an unfamiliar Irish boy who was new to London. Liam didn't like meeting new people but... Niall was di...
490K 4.5K 52
Allison Fields, just a normal girl who falls in love with Zayn Malik. But her neighbour Ashley, tries everything to break them apart. Will she succee...