The Alpha King's Army Medic

By infinitelight_

Being in the army was difficult, to begin with. Being an army medic and surgeon was even harder. Being the on... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-One

95.6K 2.8K 362
By infinitelight_

I explored the house the rest of the day after he left. It was a two story house. It had a basement that was used as a gym and the ground floor had a very beautiful and spacious kitchen, dining room, den, living room, and a game room. The second story had an office, two guest rooms (including the one I was staying in), what I'm positive to be a master bedroom even though the door was locked, and a little library.

I knew Theo would be gone for a while so I went to the kitchen to make something to eat. I explored the freezer and refrigerator to find chocolate ice cream. I decided that if I couldn't find anything else then I will definitely be eating that. I explored the cabinets and found everything I'd need to bake cookies or I could just make box mac and cheese I found in the cupboard.

Ice cream, mac and cheese, or cookies?

Well, I could put cookies in my ice cream and the make mac and cheddar for dinner. Yup, that's what's happening.

After I make them I put the cookie into the oven. I then go up stairs and into his small library. I look at the books and notice a lot of classics and some books on different packs. I grab the classic The Scarlet Letter and a book on a random pack that I've never heard of.

I went back down stair and started to read the introduction. I wasn't even halfway done with the introduction when the cookie's timer rang.

I open the oven and the heaven like smell drifts into my nose. I take them out and is so tempted by the smell  I eat a hot one and burn my tongue. I quickly grab a glass and go to the fridge and pour a glass of milk. I drown my mouth in to cool it off from the burning sensation. It doesn't go away but it dulls it.

Now thanks from the burn I relearned a lesson on patience and leave the kitchen and return the living room and read.

That's when I hear a phone ring.

Who's phone is that?

I get up and follow the sound to the den. I go to the phone and see that it's mine.

Why is my phone here? Did he take it when he got me from Lydias?

I see that I had one missed call from Autumn and worry instantly filled my body. I quickly grabbed my phone and called her. My phone rang once and then it was answered.

"Aubrie I'm sorry I just called without seeing what was going on but I needed a D&M (Deep and Meaningful)", she says.

"It's okay. I think I need one myself. "

"Okay let's do it like we always do. Let's both say our topics at the same time and we'll choose the best one."

"I got a kitten and I think Sebastian is going to kill him and then me when he finds out.", she says as I say,"I found my mate and I pissed him off and he can't control his wolf I made him so mad and I don't know what to do."

"Ugh you know what this means.", Autumn says.

"Um no?"

"I get to go first because I'll have to get Sebastian for your deep and meaningful conversation."

"Okay. What events lead up to you getting a kitten?"

"We got in an argument and..."

"An argument over what?", I interrupt her.

"Over how I can"t keep a plant alive so he wouldn't let me help with the garden he started."

"Okay, so what did you do."

"I left and said I was going into town with Derek and Logan."

"Then?"

"So we all went into town together and I ditched them at a store and when to the shelter. In the shelter, I went to the cats and saw they had a kitten so I got it and..."

"And?"

"Okay, so I may have got a puppy to while there."

"Autumn!"

"I'm sorry. I was so impulsive, but I couldn't just leave without looking at the dogs to and the kitten needed a friend!"

"Okay, so what happened after that."

"Logan and Derek rated me out to Sebastian and I blocked him out and he's at a meeting because of that what he does when I am mad at him. He throws himself into work."

"So."

"So? Oh, great wise one give me some advice he's going to be at home in five minutes!"

"Okay have you named them?"

"What do you mean named them?"

"It will show you're already attached to them."

"Oh okay. What should I name them?"

"What sex are they?"

"They're both boys."

"What are personality traits of them?"

"Well they kitten always hisses at its shadow and he follows me around already which I think is just adorable.", she says and I hear her kitten purring.

"Perfect so should his name be Hiss or Shadow?"

"Shadow. Hiss makes him sound like he's throwing a hissy fit."

"Oh no, you threw the hissy fit that's why you have them."

"Aubrie I have three minutes and I don't have time for irrelevant information like you just stated. "

"Okay okay, the other one. What traits?"

"He barks every five seconds. I think it's because of the wolves outside."

"Okay, any other things?"

"I don't know. He... Crap Sebastian's here. Say a name and it shall be his."

"Wolfe because he doesn't like them so
it's kind of ironic."

"Okay got it. You're saying I'm the phone by the way so be prepared."

"Fall!!", I hear Sebastian shout.

"Seb. I miss you so much. You look really good. Did you do something different today?", Autumn asks as I hear a cat hissing and a dog growling and barking.

"What are those?"

"I knew you something different today! You woke up with an imagination. Those thing you are seeing are what children who had no friends called imaginary friends..."

"If those are my imaginary friends then why are you petting one?"

"Cause this is where my imaginary friend is located. His name is Shadow because he always follows me around and he doesn't like his shadow."

"Okay so is anyone of my imaginary friends a dog that won't stop barking or can you not hear him?"

"Seb. If this gets any worse I think you may need to see a psychiatrist because you are hearing things."

"Really? Am I?"

"Okay stop looking at me like that. I'll tell you what happened today after I ditched Logan and Derek."

I hear what I assume his Sebastian sitting down.

"I went to the shelter and got two animals because you said I couldn't keep a plant alive."

"Why'd you get two? Couldn't you have proven that with one?"

"Okay, Seb. If you honestly tell me you would have let these adorable creatures say there even as they plead to you please take me home I will get rid of them.

"Okay. I would have let them stay there."

Okay, Autumn. Use your magic.

And then I heard crying.

"Okay. Sin..(crying get louder) since you said it (pauses from sniffles and more cries) I'll get rid of... (not legible speaking).

"Okay, okay fine. Just don't cry. You can keep the devil and the mutt."

"Thank you. Now come here Shadow and Wolfe." I hear Autumn say with a few sniffles.

"The dog is not being named Wolfe."

"Then what do you suggest?"

"Marley."

"No, he can't be named Marley because the dog in Marley and Me named Marley dies."

"Exactly."

"You said I could keep them!", Autumn cries.

"Fine. Fine. The dog can be named Wolfe and you can keep him okay? Just please stop crying it kills me."

"Okay. Aubrie's on the phone and we are having a D&M (Deep and Meaningful) and we need your help.", she says her mood completely flipped.

"But I'm never invited to these things. You always kick me out of the house because I have good hearing and you never want me to be listening."

"Yes, you are the best person to give Aubrie her mates point of view."

"Oh, her mates. Huh, I thought it would take him longer to tell you."

"Wait you knew?", I ask him.

"Well almost everyone knew or guessed it. Everyone except for you. I mean why do you think he was so chill. He's normally a cold heart and other things."

"Oh okay. So this is what happened. I went to a human fair and I didn't tell him. Before he even called me my phone died and so did the people phones I was with, but he couldn't find me and now he's really upset and can't even look at me without wanting to wolf out on me so what can I do. I tried apologizing and explaining stuff to him, but it didn't help he still had to leave because of his wolf and I just feel awful about it. It's not even his fault for what's happening it's mine.", I say as my eyes start to form tears in them.

"It's not your fault.", I hear a voice say behind me.

"Well that's our time to go. Good luck sis. Love ya. Bye." , Autumn says as she hangs up.

"Yes, it is. Even though I didn't think it was a big deal not to tell you where I was going. I at least should have told somebody or kept my phone charged enough so when someone came looking for me they could have called me and I could have told them where I was."

"No. It's not your fault because you didn't know any better. You've never had a mate and you can't relate to how my wolf reacts to certain things because you don't have one.", he says as he sits beside me on the couch and takes my hand.

"Do you wish I had one?", I say before I could even stop myself.

"I'm not going to lie to you. At first, \when we were back at the army camp I tried to hate you for being human, but I couldn't every time I'd do or think of doing something to me you not like me it would physically hurt me. Now I couldn't care less that you're human. Why? Because now matter what way you could be werewolf, vampire, witch, whatever you would still be mine. Not because you were supernatural and suppose to have a mate because you are made for me. Wait no made for us, my wolf and me.", Theo says and then when he finishes he kisses me.

I respond to his kiss in less than a second. My arm almost immediately goes around his neck as I kiss him back. When I respond to him kiss I feel his growl from his wolf come through. I see his eyes have split. One of them being pure black and the other being hazel. I instantly recognize why they were like that. Theo and his wolf are both here. They're both present at the same time.

Theo nibbles on the bottom of my lip and I open my mouth. His tongue slides into my mouth and fights with my for dominance. My hands slide into his hair and twist it between my fingers and pull slightly. A mix of a groan and a growl comes from him in approval and his lips leave mine and start trailing down my neck.

He sucks his way down my neck and finds my sweet spot by my collarbone. He bites the skin there and it makes me moan. I feel sharp pointy fangs there a second later and Theo rips himself from my body.

"I'm sorry. I had to stop my wolf really wanted to mark you. ", Theo says and I see that it's just his hazel eyes with no blackness in them.

"It's fine. So I guess you're not mad at me for yesterday?"

"I was for a while and then I realized that you didn't understand and I understood that so I got over. It just took a lot of convincing for my wolf, but I think that kiss helped us win him over." He says and he winks at me.

"Yeah, we kind of got carried away."

"We did. Now I have a lot of things to explain to you later but what do you want to eat?" , he says as he takes me to the kitchen.

"Well, I made cookies so I was hoping we have mac and cheese for dinner and cookies and ice cream for dessert."

"Sound perfect. What did you eat for lunch?" I know there isn't much here."

"An apple while I explored your house."

"Okay, well let's make this mac and cheese."

****
A/N: I honestly thought I wouldn't post a chapter today, but I got so into it like at ten so I stay up till I finished it.

Do any of you make covers? If so please feel free to make me one because I'm not very good at it.

Also, do you guys have any people who you picture my characters as because I want to make a cast and I'd like your opinion on it?

A while back I made #567 in werewolf so thank you and also thank you for 3k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.4M 38.6K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
163K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
318K 13K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...