[Editing] Creepypasta Boyfrie...

By Climax_Together

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE... More

Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios
When you two meet
When you find out he's a killer
When he asks you out
Your first kiss
When he accidentally hurts you
When they meet your parents
When he's sick/sore
When he cheats on you/breaks up with you
When he sees your new boyfriend
Sorry not an update...
When he wants you back
Sorry not an update! :(
Grr not an update >:(
When he gets scared
Not an update
Not an update
Hey Guys...
When you're lost and can't find him
When he sees you in a dress
When girls fangirl over him
IMPORTANT
When he's drunk
When he says a stupid joke/pun
Not an update
When he tries to be polite/a gentleman but fails
Sorry!!!
When he's a pervert
When he babysits Sally
Just letting you know!
When he does something cute
When you make a surprise birthday for him
When he gives you a love bite
When he proposes
I'm sorry... :(
Please listen...
IT'S OUT!

Your first time...

42.9K 525 641
By Climax_Together

FINALLY, FOR ALL THE FANGIRLS WHO HAVE BEEN YEARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER, IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! Sorry about that; I thought it was necessary. Anyway A LOT of people suggested this so thanks? I'm not going to go into full detail because that'll be awkward... I want to quickly say that this wont be the best; I had to think of like 20 different scenarios that are different and this was a really hard chapter to do so this is why it took so long to update. Umm I think that's it! Take care and no nosebleeds! I don't want it on the carpet...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

 Jeff had pinned you to the wall. You gasped. "J-Jeff!"

"Shh...Shh..." He cooed. He began to leave trails of kisses down your neck. Your blush deepened when he crouched down and began to kiss lower and lower. You moaned slightly at his gentle kisses. He finished kissing your stomach and stood up. A smirk tugged onto his lips when he noticed the redness of your cheeks. "My, my (Y/N), you naughty girl I think you should go to sleep... If you know what I mean." He said cooly. He lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom and continued your love making... (A/N: This will probably be the most detailed one)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"Gah BEN you jerk aren't you supposed to help me?" You grumbled.

You two had been playing Flappy Bird when he decided to bump you; causing you to fail.

"Nope oh by the way..." He trailed off bumping you again. You glared playfully at him. He chuckled an pounced on top of you. You giggled, trying to push him off but he wouldn't budge. "I know a better game we can play." He whispered. You blushed.

"W-What?"

"Hmm... Let me show you..." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You two had just finished having a romantic date in the forest. You two were lying on the mossy forest floor star gazing. Slender turned to you.

"My dear?" He called out.

"Yes?" You hummed.

"I love you." He said.

You smiled. "I love you too."

He went on top of you. "My dear... I love you more than you'll ever know, but I'm going to show how much I love you, right now..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack was pushing you on the swings in your backyard.

"Wee!" You yelled like a little girl. Jack chuckled. He pushed a little too high and you fell off. Jack luckily caught you; but you sended Jack into the ground.

"Hgnn!"

"Jack are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." He groaned. You blushed when you felt something hard poke your leg. Jack stood up and lifted you into a bridal style position. "You need to fix that." He said before carrying you into your house. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

You two were in Vanuatu having a vacation. The two of you were at a beautiful, isolated beach.  Masky was lying next to you and you two were holding hands. You felt someone on you and looked up to see Masky on top of you. You noticed his mask was off and he had pinned you to the sandy ground.

"I love you..." He said before leaving trails of kisses down your neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody

The two of you were playing tigi (A/N: Is that how you spell it? :S If not, we'll just say tag) with some other creepypastas such as Dr Smiley, Sonic.exe and Eyeless Jack. You and Hoody had formed an alliance together; but it came crashing down when Hoody became the tagger. You ran up to Hoody panting.

"Do you know who's it?" You asked. A smirk appeared under his mask and hoody.

"Me." He replied.

"W-What?"

"Me."

"You promised you wouldn't get me, Hoody!"

"Well, too bad sweetheart." You began to run to the most isolated area of the forest with Hoody at your heels. You had ran out of breath and hid behind a thick tree. You looked behind you and noticed Hoody wasn't there. You turned around and got pinned to tree with Hoody kissing down your neck...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver (A/N: This is a bit irrevelant but I loved Emilovexoxo's scenario for Lost Silver's; it was so cute :3)

You hadn't seen Silver all day which made you worried. It was now 7:00pm and the sun was beginning to go down. You sighed and walked upstairs when you saw Silver sitting on your bed with a bouquet of roses.

"Silver?" You called. He looked at you and smiled nervously. "I-I haven't seen you all day; where have you been?" You asked sitting next to him.

"T-T-T-these are for you..." He mumbled handing you the bouquet of roses. You thanked him before he began to speak. "W-Well I've been a bit scared to tell you but I want to... M-Make l-love to you..." He admitted. He gently kissed your cheek.

"Ok." You said.

"W-What?" He asked surprised.

"We can make love if you want." You replied. He smiled before pulling you into a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitchy Red

"Babe I want to play a game..." (A/N: I thought about Saw while typing this O.O) Red whispered into your ear.

"Yeah, what type of game?" You asked.

He started twirling strands of your hair. "It involves pillows and blankets."

"We're building a fort!?!" You yelled.

Red sighed. "No, I thought maybe we could make love..."

"Oh."

"So do you wanna?"

"Umm..." You thought for a moment. "I guess."

"YES!" He yelled before picking you up bridal style.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Jack

You two were in your bedroom. You were laying in his lap while he traced your hand with his fingers, (A/N: OUCH! THOSE CLAW THINGS! Well lets pretend they're gone for like an hour) 

"Round and round the garden like a teddy bear. One step, two step. Tickle you under there!" He sang before tickling you. You giggled.He chuckled deeply and pulled you into a kiss. One thing led to another and the next thing you know it, he was kissing down your neck. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Link

Dark Link smirked as he saw you blush. He had pinned you up against the wall and was teasing you.

"Wow, my dear, you seem excited." He whispered into your ear. You blushed harder and smiled a little.

"N-No I'm not..."

"That's cute, I know you're lying, sweetheart and lying is naughty." He pulled you into a rough kiss. "And all naughty girls get punished..." He added. You gulped. "Don't be scared; It'll be fun..." He whispered before lifting you up and carrying you to his bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticci Toby

Toby laughed as you pulled silly faces at him. He pulled one back which caused you to double over in laughter. He smiled and pulled you into a kiss.

"I love you (Y/N) a-and, I really want to show you how much I love you... That's if you want me to." He admitted.

"Ok." You grinned. He smiled and began kissing you lovingly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Smiley

"Babe!" He called out.

"What?" You asked.

"Can you help me fix something?" He questioned.

"Yeah I 'll be there in a sec!" You turned off your computer and walked into Smiley's room. He smiled.

"Thanks (Y/N). I've needed to fix this for a while..." He smirked before he pushed you down onto the bed. you gasped.

"S-Smiley!" You exclaimed. He chuckled at your red face before beginning to kiss your lips...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homicidal Liu

"My dear don't cry." He begged as he rubbed your back. You sobbed harder into your pillow as he frowned. "(Y/- Babe calm down." You ignored the two. Liu sighed but Sully was determined to make you better. Sully threw the pillow away which caused you to gasp. He pinned you down to the bed and began kissing down your neck...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bloody Painter

"(Y/N), I want to do the thing that couples do." Helen admitted. 

You glanced at him. "What thing?"

"Uh, it involves love and orgasms..."

"Sex?"

"Yes, sex."

You face palmed before leading him to the bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Zalgo

You were lying down in bed, getting ready to go to sleep when the door was incinerated with flames. You sighed and rubbed your head.

"You need to stop doing that..." Zalgo ignored you and pinned you to the bed. You gasped. "What are you doing?"

"What I should have done years ago~" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 934 26
Heads up this is a gay boyfriend scenario book. If your not gay but your like "I'm not gay but if I was I'd date him" then your still welcome here! H...
443K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
433 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
371K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...