(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 25

6.8K 138 30
By emisonforever19

                Emily's  pov

I had the best time with Alison tonight everything was so perfect, she took to the kissing rock and did me a lovely surprise which I wasn't expecting at all.  I'm starting to fall in love with her, i feel like everything about her makes me so happy  I've never felt this happy in a long time.   To spoil my good mood though I find Hanna outside my house sitting on the step,  i can't believe I've been caught in the act.  I look  at Hanna as if to say mind your damn business.  I unlock my house door turning on the lights, I sit down down on the sofa staring at Hanna who has her arms folded looking rather angry .

"Come on then Emily you might as well tell me what's going on ?

"Okay  here's the deal there's nothing going on with Alison and I. When I got home from college i needed Alison to check my spelling on my Clexa story that I'm writting so I went over to hers then we got some food "

"And you expect me to believe that Emily  why are you lying to me we are meant to be friends and not keep secrets  "

"Look Hanna i shouldn't have  to explain myself to you I'm not going out with Alison can we just sleep I'm seriously so tired "

"Fine but I know there's something going on between you both are you sleeping with me upstairs, ?"

"No I'll take the sofa you know I don't sleep upstairs with my friends "

"Fine goodnight Em "

"Goodnight Hanna "

As soon as Hanna goes up to bed ,i get my phone out and text Ali.

Hey Ali bad news Hanna is really starting to suspect about us don't worry I didn't tell her I kept to my promise xxx 😗😗

Oh no :( we can't tell anyone though at the moment. I'm laying in bed thinking about you Em I miss you're cuddles

I won't I don't trust anyone but you  😗😗 i miss you too wish you were laying in my arms right now

Me too Em I love you we best get some sleep 😗😗

I love you too thank you for tonight i loved it 😍😍😍😍 #bestgirlfriend

I switch my phone off while laying watching tv for a bit. Tomorrow is Friday i would love to take Ali camping, however I'm not sure if she would be up for it . Hanna and i get to college I head straight into my History lesson thinking about last night with Hanna.  I hate lying to my friends but what can I do I have absolutely no  choice what so ever .

As I'm in my History lesson i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.  I look at my phone and see a message from Alison

Hey Em I woke up like this 😩 lol miss you loads ivr just got here about to teach

WOW ALI!!!!!! omg them blue eyes woah 😍😍😍😍😍 you're so beautiful xxxxx

                     Alison's pov

After sending Emily that picture ,i put my phone away teaching the class as I'm teaching all I have in my mind is Emily.  I feel bad for her lying to her friends, however I just feel like we can't trust no one at the moment. The bell goes for lunch I meet up with Cece we make small talk while laughing.  I look over to see Emily come in with her friends sitting down, I give her a smile which leads to being ignored by her .

"Ali who was you smiking just a second ago ??"
Cece asks me

"Oh no one just Aria that's all anyways what are you up to this weekend Cece? "

"Going away with my sister what about you? "

"Not going anywhere I best get to the classroomto teach I wouldn't want to be late "

I grab my bag making my way to my teaching room, it's really frustrating how cece and Emily's friend's keep asking about us I mean it's not like we make it obvious. As the students sit down I notice Emily smiling at me, I smile at her back without making it obvious .

"So class I hope you've finished you're stories now you can hand them to me after class "

"Miss Dilaurentis can I have another day please?? I'm so close to the end "

"No you can't Miss Fields I need it in by today please "

I go over to my computer checking my Emails ,while sorting out some documents.  As the bell goes Emily gets up as though she's leaving however I stop her .

"Em I was joking you can have as long as you want on you're clexa story I know how much it means to you "

"Thank you Ali I thought you was being serious for one minute then are you free this weekend? "
Emily giggles

"I'm free all weekend why Em ? "

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come camping with me ? "
Emily questions

"I would love more than anything to come camping with you Em "

"I'll see you at 6 is that good for you Ali? "

" It's perfect for me Em I'll see you soon " 

                  Emily's pov

I get home from college packing everything for camping then  going into the shower thinking about Alison she gets me so horny the way she looks at me does something to me. I quickly get changed while drying my hair with the hair dryer applying make up to my face. I put my clothes into my nike black bag going downstairs waiting for Alison to show up .

20 minutes later ,I hear a knock on the door, Ali comes in my house while kissing me lovingly.  I stop before things get heated, I smile at her while I kiss her lips lovingly wrapping my arms around her .

"You wait here Ali I will go and put the camping things into the car "

"Do you not want me to help Em "?

"No Ali i don't I'll take care of it babe "

I kiss Alison one last time before I go out into my car putting the camping  stuff into the car when everything is in  the car i come back to the house locking the house up while Alison gets into the passenger seat.  I start driving while typing the address into my phone.

"Apart  from Hanna giving you hassle how was you're day ? "

"Yeah it was okay it got better once I saw you though and that picture you sent me was hot "

"You just love my blue eyes don't you Em by the way is it just me or are you a little hard right now ? "

"You know I love you're eyes they are so sexy I've got a semi all because of you Ali "

"Mmmmm Em what about when I do this to you ??"

Alison starts rubbing my cock from the outside of my jeans, I tell her to stop  teasing me but she doesn't listen I moan while she's touching me .

"Okay Ali you're really turning me on I think you best stop we are on the highway at the moment "

"Well I don't care Em  because I'm not stopping "

As I'm driving I decide to pull over as I'm getting really hard.  I undo my seat belt while Alison gets down and starts pulling my jeans out along with my boxers she starts sucking my cock spitting on it feeling myself going hard . I moan while she looks into my eyes sucking my cock deep .

"Mmmmmmm fuck Ali more I want more mmmmmmmm "

"MmMMM Em  I love you're hard  cock in my mouth MmmMMM "

As Alison is sucking my hard cock while wanking me ,I explode over her face moaning so loud she gets on my hard cock riding me going in and out of her at pussy hard . I suck her tits while she's bouncing on my dick I can feel she's close right now .

"Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkk Em you've made me cum so hard down  you're  big cock mmmmmmmm "

"Mmmmmmmmmm Fuck you're cum is down my cock I love your wet pussy "

"Mmmmmm well you get it wet  you've got no idea how tingly you get my pussy "

"Mmmmmm i do know get into the back i want you to lie down I want to taste you "

"Mmmmm  feisty Em whatever you say "

Alison lays in the back.  I climb on her kissing her lovingly going down kissing her body while looking into her eyes . I put my tongue deep inside her wet pussy going in and out rubbing my clit .

"Oh fuck yesassess right there Em mmMMM more yehhhh "

"Mmmmm you're pussy is so wet on my tongue right now "

I continue licking Alison's pussy going deeper and harder with my tongue getting my tongue filled with her wetness from her pussy. I hear her moaning really loudly as I'm tongue fucking her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm ahhhjhhjhh fuck Em I'm ......cuming so hard for you "

"MmmMMM Ali Fuck yeah so much cum it's all in my mouth you taste so good mmmmmmm"

I go back up kissing her body while kissing her lips lovingly . I stop while looking into her blue eyes .

"Ali i love you I want you to know that"

"Awww Em I love you too I could make love to you forever"

"Me too Ali I want make you feel loved always "

"You do Em  you're so perfect in every way "

We put our clothes back on while joking around with each other . I  drive us to the camping site ,while Alison turns the radio up high dancing in her seat .

I giggle watching Alison while driving
"What's got you so jolly Ali? "

"Well the fact i have the best girl right now and I'm the happiest I've ever been"

"Awwww Ali really do you really mean that ? "

"I really mean it Em  come on shut up  and dance with me"

I laugh while changing gear
"I wish I could but I'm driving babe "

20 minutes later we arrive at the camp site.  Ali sits in the car while I set the tent up. I put the tent up in no time Ali and I lay in the tent cuddling each other .

"This is so perfect Em . Thank you for bringing me here "

"You're welcome Ali anything for my girl "

"I bet you're tired after all that driving and sex we had earlier "
Alison giggles

"Yeah I am really tired I could fall asleep in you're arms right now Ali '

"Why don't you come here then and cuddle me?"

I get into Alison's arms she strokes my hair as I fall asleep cuddking Alison in her arms .

I hope you liked this chapter?. :) Thank you for those voting, commenting, viewing I love you're support it means alot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.1K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...
825K 19K 39
A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact, much younger. Alison, at 26 years old a...
50K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...
628K 15.6K 39
Emison Fanfiction "And the final roommate rule... Try not to fall in love with me" Alison Di'Laurentis, the beautiful blonde queen bee, in her Freshm...