Deals With The Devil's Spawn

By chocolatemuncher

(Daredevil Book 3) Brayden Cavanaugh doesn't believe in love. Just because he's the product of the damn thing... More

Prologue
You sack of testicles
We're porn people
Wet, Dirty, Frustrated
The first thing you protect is your balls
Midget Porn
When a girl stares at me that way, we end up naked
Psychotic, clumsy, gangly arms, tramp
The Devil's Offspring
It's never a good idea to feed a Cavanaugh
Are you actively trying to turn me on?
Not how I imagined being on top of you
Wanna get plastered?
Broody Mc.Broody
Why are you so fucking morbid?
Have you no shame?
Growl and tell them to fuck off
He's a douchenozzle
Did you forget you're covered in pee?
She's out of your league
Suddenly I'm feeling inadequate
Busy dry humping me
Your undying loyalty, and adoration will be enough
I'm hot, and I can cook, wanna fuck?
Your depravity is starting to show
Cavanaughs protect their own
I am a delight
Your little friend is poking me
Your Dad? Real DILF right there
A Straight Hottie
I'm that good
Kissing you was my best idea yet
Girls with sharp objects and colorful threats
Ready for the damn rainbows and flowerfields
Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls
Many prefer to refer to me as my given name, Snacklicious
Badly-written CW Teen Drama
Wrap it up or zip it up
You're the reason I let myself have hope
Epilogue

Don't be a dick, you cheap hooker

1.2K 43 26
By chocolatemuncher

Brayden's POV

“Do you know who that was?” I turned to the moron sitting next to me blowing air into one of the disposable latex gloves that sat on the counter next to the hospital bed. He turned towards me, confused. “The girl that just left.”

“You mean Porter Mathews?” he asked, lowering the inflated glove and twisting the open end into a knot. Bringing the glove back into his line of vision, he pulled on one of the fingers, giggling like a girl.

“Hey, ball sack, put the glove down and pay attention,” I told him, shaking my head.

“What?” he asked, impatiently.

“The girl, who is she? Does she go to our school?” I asked again, trying to get his attention back on the subject. His eyes flicked up to meet mine, a smirk growing on his face. I raised an eyebrow in anticipation.

"And yet you have the balls to say that I'm the masochist. Happy you're coming to terms with the truth,” he replied, grinning, and I rolled my eyes. He laughed, making his way over to the chair next to the bed and slumping down in it. His attention shifting from the glove to me.

“You're an idiot,” I answered.

“Maybe so, but I'm an idiot with information on Porter Mathews,” he grinned, staring at me smugly. Cade always knew when I wanted something, which was almost never, so when I did want something from him, he enjoyed it as much as he could. Until I, of course, pulled him into a headlock and threatened to pull his ears off. I gave him a warning glare, and he huffed with annoyance. “Fine. She's a junior like us, she's in your calculus, history and physics class-”

“She's in three of my classes? How do I not know that?” I interrupted, my eyebrows lowering in confusion. She was hot. If i didn't notice her for anything else, that would definitely be something I would notice her for.

"You're a self-centered, self-serving dick...and well she's kind of stuck to herself ever since her dad went to prison,” he replied with a shrug and I gave him a questioning look at the comment of her dad. “Don't ask, because that's the one thing I don't really know, since I didn't ask. But it was a big deal on the news. Still, her business, not ours.”

“Boyfriend?”

He gave me a look of surprise, his eyebrow raising. “No one will touch her with a ten-foot pole since her dad.”

“Great. Get your shit, I just found my new girlfriend,” I told him with a grin, hopping off of the hospital bed and grabbing my jacket and shirt from the table I'd set them on.

“I haven't been checked by the nurses yet,” he reminded me. I pulled on my shirt, being careful to not rip the new stitches on my stomach. I'd ripped enough to know that it didn't end well for me on any end.

“You'll be fine. They can't fix what's really wrong with you anyways” I told him and made my way out of the room, I heard him throw a 'fuck you' my way, before following me out of the room.

“Are you seriously still going through with this stupid plan of yours? Are you forgetting that mom isn't an idiot and she'll see right through you?” he said as we made our way down the hallway, dodging the nurses and doctors rushing past us.

“She won't,” I argued, stopping to pull him towards the front desk when he stopped to talk to a pretty blonde standing in the hallway with her friends. He glared and pulled himself out of my grasp.

“I'm not covering your ass on this one, Brady, I'm still grounded from the last time I did,” he grumbled, giving me a determined glare.

“You won't have to,” I told him and signed the papers handed to me over the counter stating that I'd released myself out of the emergency room. Thanking the nurse behind the station with a wink, I turned away from her blushing face and grabbed him by the sleeve of his jacket, pulling him along as I made my way to the exit.

“What makes you think, Porter Mathews is going to help you? The girl is a hermit,” he told me as we made our way to the parked car our dad had left once he'd made sure we were fine. He'd gone home once he'd spoken to the doctors and made sure we would be fine to drive ourselves home. We spent so much time in a hospital, both him and my mom quickly learned different ways to not get stuck there with us unless we were seriously hurt.

“Dont be a dick, you cheap hooker,” I replied, hopping into the passenger side, not wanting to drive with stitches in my stomach.

He turned the car on and pulled out of the parking lot. “You know your plan is stupid, right?”

“You're stupid,” I mumbled, with a scowl. I knew it wasn't a foolproof plan, for fucks sake I was pretty sure the girl would kick us out onto our asses and tell us to go fuck ourselves. I had no idea how I would convince a girl I barely knew that it would be a good idea to be my pretend girlfriend, but it was her or no one. I'd known the moment she'd spilled water all over me and couldn't stop talking. She was exactly the kind of girl my mom would fall in love with.

“Sometimes I wonder if you really are the smarter one,” he replied, shaking his head, his eyes on the road ahead of him. I rolled my eyes.

“Don't forget that you've fallen into a toilet more times than you can count,” I answered with a smirk.

“So have you,” he immediately replied, defensively.

“I was seven, you idiot. You fell in last week,” I reminded him, and he scowled, flipping me off with his free hand.

“Fuck you, I was drunk. It doesn't count.”

“Sure it doesn't,” I replied with a smirk. “Do you know where she lives?”

“No, but it's late, Brady, maybe you should wait and go over tomorrow, I'll ask around; see if anyone knows,” he replied and I nodded. It was late, and she would probably be getting ready to go to bed; the girl had obviously had a long day. If the way she babbled in our room, was how she spent most of her day, she must be exhausted by the end of it.

“Braxton's having a party, we should check it out,” I told him, and he hummed, agreeing. He turned left at the next stop sign and drove down the familiar street to Braxton's house. Pulling up, he parked the car right in front, squeezing in between two other cars. There weren't as many cars as there usually was, but with most of the town at the hospital, that was understandable. That would definitely change later in the night, once they started to leave the hospital and word got around that Braxton was having a party.

Pulling my door open, I stepped out and headed towards the house. The yard was littered with red cups, people stepping over them or around them as they made their way into the house or out of the house to puke. The music thumped out of the speakers and spilled out into the front yard, the muffled laughs and shouts from people inside most likely waking up the neighbors, but I was sure most of them were drunk enough to not care.

Making my way into the packed house, I slowly made my way through the crowd, stopping a few times when a girl tried to grab my attention. I humored them for a few seconds, before pulling away and continuing down towards the kitchen, where I would more than likely find alcohol.

“Hey, dude, I thought you and Cade were stuck in the hospital,” Michael, a player for our school's hockey team, said as I entered the mostly empty kitchen.

“Hey,” I replied, grabbing a beer bottle from the stack set out on the counters. “I'm here, so I'm gonna guess we're not.”

“Right, where's your brother? He owes me twenty bucks,” he replied, gulping down half of his beer. Giving him a blank look, I shrugged.

“The fuck am I supposed to know? Do I look like Cade's nanny?” I muttered, moving out of the room. I heard him begin to say something behind me before the noise of the crowd drowned out the sound of his voice. Heading out to the back yard, I made my way over to Braxton and Cade, who sat on the back deck's railing.

“Brady, will you tell Braxton that you definitely need lighter fluid to light your dick on fire?” Cade asked as I joined them on the railing. I let out an irritated sigh and threw Cade an annoyed look.

“Are you fucking serious? The next person that asks me that question will be the fucking test dummy for the answer,” I told him, shaking my head and bringing the beer bottle up to my lips.

“We're happy to demonstrate, Brax, just stand still and we'll light you on fire,” Cade added, a maniacal look in his eyes. I fought the urge to laugh. The last time Cade had that look in his eyes, Michael's car had ended up in the bottom of the lake.

“No fucking way,” Braxton immediately replied, probably remembering the last time Cade had uttered those words to him. He'd ended up in the hospital clutching his balls in pain.

“Come on, Braxton, don't be a pussy, we'll throw you in the pool once were done,” I egged on, pulling my lighter out from my back pocket. He pulled away from me as far as he could, holding out a hand, defensively.

“Get that shit the fuck away from me, Cavanaugh. You two fuckers need to be committed, I swear,” he replied, his eyes wide.

“Hey, guys,” someone greeted from behind us, and we turned around simultaneously. My eyes fell on the tall, slim brunette and I groaned. Camila Tanner was possibly one of the clingiest woman I'd ever slept with. The girl was everywhere I went, there was just no escaping her. I'd hooked up with her a few months ago, ignoring Cade's warning that I would regret it, and hadn't been able to shake her since. She'd gone from calling me twice a day to calling Cade four times a day when I blocked her number on my phone.

“Hey, Camilla,” Braxton greeted her with a smirk, his eyes falling on her chest. I shook my head with pity. The poor bastard had no idea what he was getting into. As much as Cade and I tried to warn him, he insisted on going after her. Camilla had a reputation around the jocks at our school and word got around quickly in a small town. As crazy as the girl was, she was admittedly a good lay. Having that kind of reputation around the guys of our school would definitely put the attention of a horndog like Brax on you.

“Hey, Brady,” she purred, leaning into me, one hand settling on the top of my leg, near the zipper of my jeans. The other making its way under my shirt to lay on my back.

Twisting around, I grabbed both of her hands and pulled them off of me. “No.”

She giggled and I fought the urge to groan again. “I tried calling you, but you must have turned your phone off since it went straight to voicemail.”

I let my eyes fall close, an impatient sigh leaving my lips. “That usually happens when you're blocked, Camilla.”

She gave me her best sad eyes, her bottom lip sticking out. Was she kidding me? She was seventeen, not twelve. “I thought we had fun.”

“It was a one time thing. I told you that already, several times. Stop calling Cade and you're blocked on my phone, so I wouldn't waste my time. Move on, Camilla, it's not happening,” I told her, harshly, trying to get it through to her that she needed to move on with her life. Camilla was the type of girl who constantly needed attention and I was definitely the wrong guy for that.

“God, you're a dick.” She pulled away from me with a glare, the same look I'd seen in the eyes of every girl I'd turned down blazed in hers. I could already hear the next rumor. Wonder what would she would say? Small dick, again? Or maybe she would be a little more creative. Cried after sex and begged her to cuddle?

“Not the first to think so, definitely not the last,” I told her with a condescending smile. She scowled and stomped away, her arms crossed over her chest. Yep, definitely a small dick. I fought the urge to laugh. It really didn't matter what false rumor she spread, because just like the rest of them she would be coming back.

“Dude, what is wrong with you, that chick is hot as hell,” Braxton spoke up once she was out of earshot, pushing me on the shoulder. I turned to him before turning to Cade, letting him answer. He stared at Brax like he was growing a second head out his neck and shook his head in disappointment.

“Will you stop being such a fucking horndog and listen to what we're telling you? She will call you every day, and I'm pretty sure she's coming for Brady's balls,” Caden replied, heatedly, slapping him across the back of his head. Braxton cursed and threw him a glare.

“Yeah, I wouldn't try with him, Cade. Moron sticks his dick in any wet hole,” I mumbled, bringing the bottle of beer up to my lips and gulping down half of it before placing the bottle on the top of the railing and hopping off. “Later, assholes, I'm gonna go find me someone in their right fucking mind to fuck.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
384K 6.3K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...
62.3K 1.4K 37
"Gabriella, I think we were meant to be, this contest this opportunity everything about this I believe in us, you're the one I love, no other girl in...
3.1K 100 7
College. It was supposed to be a fresh start. My first real venture out into the real world, a new look, and a new me. The past wouldn't define me an...