Tweets and Heartbeats // binw...

By _chachaslide

what would you do if the idol you fell in love with started coming to your school? what would you do if the... More

Your Smile
Your Eyes
Your Skin
Your Voice
Your Hands
All of you
I love the way you talk
You're so perfect to me
In the cafe
Back to the past
The Meeting
a/n

On the Rooftop

640 38 36
By _chachaslide

Eunwoo P.O.V

I followed behind the small boy with my head down, embarrassed from what had happened earlier. Until he came to a stop ,i stopped as quick as i could but still ended up bumping into him AgAIn. 

The small boy,or Myungjun,hissed at me and opened the door to the roof, the sudden blast of cold air, making me step backwards.

Myungjun went out onto the rooftop ,whilst i stood their still shook from the air, as soon as i had gotten back to my senses i walked out onto the rooftop, looking at the group of boys infront of me.

There were 5 boys there, two of which i knew, the others were a complete mystery,but i do have to say Moonbin's got an attractive group of friends.

"Oh hey Dongmin, I didnt know you knew Myungjun hyung"

"Well we bumped into eachother a few minutes ago and then we talked and then he said he was going to you so i asked if i could come along"

"ah, anyway boys, introduce yourself to Dongmin"

A tall and cute looking boy stood up and smiled, showing off his braces.

"Hello my name is Yoon Sanha and im the maknae of this group of friends its nice to meet you"

"Its nice to meet you too, at least one person in this group has manners"

Myungjun sent me a death glare,just as he was about to stand up to retort to the comment i had made another boy had stood up. He was about the same height as Myungjun,but looked a lot more muscular,he had a quite a cute yet handsome face and colourful hair.

"Hi my name's Park Jinwoo, but they call me jinjin,I'm the second oldest next to MJ, nice to meet you"

"how is that midget the oldest, he has the personality of a toddler and looks like one too!"

The others had to hold in a giggle ,because of MJ's deadly glare being sent around.

The last boy stood up ,he had a very pretty face and gentle eyes, that went well with his brown hair.

"yo, my name's Park Minhyuk ,like Jinwoo i have a nickname, my nicknames Rocky i dont know why they call me that they just do, im the second youngest of this group and i dance,its nice to meet you."

Rocky stuck his hand out for a handshake that i happily took.

"now that everyone's introduced themselves i think its time for food"

All the boys went into their bags and grabbed their lunch, stuffing it into their mouths the instant they saw it. Moonbin looked up to me, his cheeks filled with rice, making him look like a hamster.

THATS LEGIT THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

I had to contain myself from squirming on the spot as Moonbins lips formed a pout.

"Dongmin hyung why arent you eating, you need to eat to k-jrgejeikeigrujriekfmdnhujerikofmjrufijfkrhu"

Moonbin choked on a small piece of rice, as sanha practically threw a bottle of water on him.

I went next to Moonbin and sat down, going into my bag to realise that i forgot my lunch.

"shit"

Moonbin choked again.

"i thought idols had to be angels 24/7 or do you think your some kind of bad boy"

Myungjun perked up.

"shut up shrimp"

"Myungjun hyung stop being mean to Dongmin"

Moonbin pouted.

and suddenly i want to die

i just want to put him in my pocket and carry him home

"Thats cute"

i said without realising

"Th-thank you,u-u ,WAIT WHERES YOUR FOOD! YOU SHOULD EAT YEAH HA"

"i kind of left my lunch at home"

"Well done, ill give you some of mine, i always bring extra anyway"

I was about to protest until Moonbin handed me another box of what he had just eaten.

"there we go"

"why do you even"

"i get hungry okay"

I decided not to say anything and just eat the food quickly since lunch was going to be over soon.

2:30 hours later

Me and Moonbin exited our class for our last lesson and went to the school gates together, just as moonbin was about to walk away i plucked up the courage to thank him.

"Thank you binnie"

"for what?"

"for helping me to class and for giving me food and everything"

Moonbin blushed slightly,and moved his head so i couldnt see it, but that failed.

"Hey binnie do you want to take a picture to remember my first day at the school"

"but im ugly,why would you want me on your phone"

"youre not ugly moonbin,youre beautiful okay"

"okay"

Moonbin said with a shy smile, i took out my phone and opened twitter,and opening the camera.

"Um can i take the picture?"

"yeah of course"

I gave Moonbin my phone and he held it out ,i flung my arms around moonbin and he let out a small smile before taking the picture and handing my phone back to me.

"Binnie whats your twitter @"

"oh ,its @whyparkseungjunwhenyoucanrideseungjun"

I let out a loud laugh

"Ok, expect a few thousand notifications tonight"

"what,why?"

Moonbin poked his head through my arms and saw my phone.

I Clicked the tweet button and i could hear the vibrations coming from Moonbins phone.

"why did you do that? i looked ugly"

"you looked cute"

"shut up"

"look at the comments everybody loves you"

chachaslide

I made a friend,hes so cute, breathe if you agree

@whyparkseungjunwhenyoucanrideseungjun

(lol ignore the fact they arent in a uniform or outside,also why does the hoodie look like it lowkey says ,tasty dick)

youcanchachaslideintothesedmsanytime

i can sense the gay from all the way in america

theDinDongminstandsfordaddy

...

FUCK ME WITH A SPOON AND CALL ME SARAH THAT KID IS CUTE

bROCKYli

ok this is actually cute

somehow

Binnie

I REGRET AGREEING TO THAT PICTURE

replying to binnie

chachaslide

but you looked super duper cute so i had to

replying to chachaslide

binnie

shush

replying to binnie

chachaslide

see you tomorrow ;)

A/N

IM LEGIT SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LIKE EVER LOL MY PHONE & LAPTOP GOT TAKEN OFF ME FOR A WEEK AND THEN I HAD SCHOOL AND CLUBS AND ART COMPETITIONS AND VOLLEYBALL AND EVERYTHING SO I COULDNT DO IT, BUT NOW IM ON THE SIX WEEK HOLIDAYS SO I CAN UPDATE A LOT MORE .HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHIT FEST OF A CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
382K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
426K 29.1K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...