Damian meets his match// Dami...

By steph_fanficstories

⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ Damian wayne has always been a difficult child with a difficult life, his ability of trust... More

Chapter 1: Welcome
Chapter 2: First day at the tower
Chapter 4 Just a "hang out"
Chapter 5: Jealousy?
Chapter 6: The fight
Chapter 7: I'm sorry.
Chapter 8: I'm sorry (part 2)
Chapter 9: Him.

Chapter 3: Carnival Fun

1.3K 28 7
By steph_fanficstories

Enjoy :)

Damian's Pov

I'm in my room right now, trying to get things out of my head. Until I heard someone knock my door.

Dami: "Who is it?"

Gar: "Me Garfield! Kori says she wants us to meet her in the main room"

Dami: *sigh* "I'll be right there"

Gar: "K!" *leaves*

I put on a shirt since I was shirtless and walked out to the main room

Kori: "Okay since everyone is here we are going on a trip!" *says excitedly*

BlueB: "Oh yea! Let's kick some bad guys butt"

Kori: "no Jaime, we will be going to the carnival!"

I looked at her with an uninterested look, then I noticed Raven did the same thing

Gar: "Whyyyy???"

Kori: "we need to learn how to bond with each other, and you are all going no matter what, now go and get dressed we are leaving in an hour"

Everyone left to their rooms to get changed

I was the first one to finish changing to I went to the main room to wait for the others. 5 mins later each one of them started coming here, I didn't pay attention to them until Raven came in. For some reason I just stared at her without noticing. 'Crap she saw me' and I quickly looked away and walked to the car.

Raven's Pov

honestly I don't want to go at all. But whatever, I quickly changed into some normal clothes but still my style and left to the main room. We were waiting for Gar and Jaime, until I realized someone was staring at me, I turned to see who it was and I caught Damian staring at me.

I felt extensive heat in my cheeks. Wait was I blushing?? I think he noticed that I caught him staring and walked away looking the other way.

What's up with him?

-in the car-

I put on my ear phones, as I was looking out the window I felt that someone was looking at me again. I turned around and saw Damian stare at me again. Is there something on my face ? He turned around quickly and I turned my head out the window again.

Rae: "I got a bad boy, I must admit it
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me

I love the way (you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it)
Baby, I love the way (you make me feel)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it) the way you love me

Oh, it's so crazy you get my heart jumping
When you put your lips on mine
And honey it ain’t a question (question)
Cause boy I know just what you like

So If you need it, I got it, I got it everyday
Be your lover, your friend, you’ll find it all in me
Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you
And I ain’t going nowhere 'cause you’re a keeper

So don’t you worry, baby, you got me"

"Woah"

I heard someone say something when I turned around the titans eyes were on me especially Damian's.

Dami: "W-Woah raven your voice...it's beautiful..*realizes what he said and blushes so hard*

Oh my azar nooo I sang out loud again

Rae: "Thank you Damian" *smiles*

Damian's Pov

Woah Raven just smiled, I never seen her smile since we met. She looks....more beautiful when she smiles.....Wait Damian what are you saying shut up. Okay okay just breathe in and out, in and o-

Kori: "we're here!" *gets out of the car*

I look down then followed the others that were in the carnival

Kori: *turns around at us* "This is the perfect place to start bonding and start to get to know each other better" *starts to walk*

BlueB: "How more do we have to know each other, we've already seen Garfield lick himself"

Dami: "as a dog?"

Rae: "I wish"

I raised my eyebrow but shaked it off. Weird.

Gar: "Let's go to the Faris Weel dudes"

Garfield went with Jaime and Kori went by herself, I wanted to go by myself but Kori made Raven come next to me. Damnit what is this?

Raven's Pov

Rae: "Kori I will not be sitting next to Damian!"

Kori: "awe come on please Raven, I'm sure you guys would be good friends if you tried"

Rae: "still not buying it"

Kori: "then it's settled" *grabs Raven and before she could react she was sitting next to Damian*

Rae: *gives a death stare at Kori*

Kori: *gives a smile and leaves*

'Kori you are so dead when we get back to the tower'

The ride started but I wasn't really entertained, I was actually quite bored until I realized I was staring at Damian and he was staring at me, we both looked away quickly. What's going on with me?

-the ride surprisingly stopped-

Worker: "there is an error please remain seated"

Dami: "of course it's not like we're going to jump off our seats and purposely kill ourselves"

Rae: *tries to hold in her laugh but failed*

Dami: *looks at her embarrassed cause he thought he said it in his head*

Rae: *stops laughing but ends with a smile*

Dami: *looks at her with his face turning bright pink*

Rae: *turns bright pink as well*

Dami: *slowly starts to lean in without a thought*

Rae: *does the same*

Only inches away until our lips meet, the Faris weel started to work again and put us back into our positions

Rae: *blushes completely red*

Dami: *blushes completely red as well*

-time pass-

Nobody's Pov

As they were playing other games and having fun Damian and Raven stayed kind of a distance from the others and tries to forget what happened in the Faris Weel.

Dami: *breaks the silent* "Jaime cheated by using the bug" *points at him*

Rae: *looks at him not amused but then covers her mouth trying not to laugh out loud*

Dami: "what?"

Rae: *points behind him showing a mirror that makes his butt look magnificently huge*

Dami: *looks shocked and points at the other mirror smirking*

Rae: *looks up at the other mirror that made her head look magnificently huge*

Rae: "Hey!" *slaps his hand playfully*

Dami: *smiles and tries to run from her* "Guess you gotta catch me to hit me"

Rae: *laughs and runs after him* "I'm gonna catch you"

Dami: *still running* "Yea right"

Dami: *stops running and looks back to see if she is still catching up but doesn't see her* "Ha she couldn't even catch up"

Rae: *appears behind him and tackles him* "Gotcha"

Dami: *shocked* "what?! How?!"

Rae: *laughs* "Just cause I'm a girl that doesn't mean I can't catch up with a Wayne"

Dami: *slightly blushes but laughs* "I guess I misjudged you"

Rae: "yea you did"

They both realized that Raven was still on top of Damian and their faces were close

BlueB: "Hey love birds Kori says it's time to go"

Raven got off Damian by the time he said that and blushed so hard.

Rae&Dami: *blushes but get mad* "WE ARE NOT LOVE BIRDS JAIME"

BlueB: "if you say so" *smirks and leaves*

Dami: *looks away* "I'm so-"

Rae: *cuts him off* "it was my fault I'm sorry" *walks behind Jaime quickly*

Dami: *walks behind them*

-back inside the tower and in Damian's room-

Damian's Pov

I kept trying to look away from Raven and out the window, I don't know what is happening to me. First I stare at her non stop then I tried to almost kiss her?! And now I can't get her off my mind! I have no idea what this is gosh. She was right.. I have been in those mountains for a long time.

-flashback-

Rae: "Here have some" *holds cotton candy in her hand*

Dami: *grabs a piece* "that taste like pure sugar"

Rae: "boy have you been up in those mountains a long time" *takes a bite off of the cotton candy*

Dami: *looks away*

Rae: "it was a joke, I wasn't criticizing"

Dami: "I knew it was a joke" *looks at her* "and if you knew me you wouldn't bother trying"

Rae: "I guess neither of our lives were very funny." *Looks away*

Dami: *looks at her*

-Flashback stops-

I threw myself on my bed and tried to clear my mind

Dami: "Maybe I just ate too much of that cotton candy and I am just really tired... Yea that's just it."

Come to think of it... I never laughed that hard before until I was with Raven......Ugh what is this stupid feeling?! Then the image of Raven and me at the Faris Weel popped up in my head.

Dami: *smiles while slowly closes his eyes*

What is this feeling that Damian feels, is it really the cotton candy and him just being tired or is it something more? Hehe hey guys it's me again, I hope you liked this I am trying to post every 2-3 days. Goodbye and I'll see you guys soon.👏💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...