~ Back to you ~ Todoroki x Re...

By Dashi_10

" Everything. I will give you my everything.... Because I will always come back to you." (Y/N)(L/N). Elementa... More

Prologue
Chapter 2- The Entrance Exam
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Time sure flies
Chapter five- You?
Chapter 6- It was worth it.

Chapter 1 - Meeting him

14.1K 364 606
By Dashi_10

UA. A prestigious school for those aiming to be heroes.

That's where I want to be.

(Your POV)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"(Y/N) ? If you keep zoning out you're gonna be late y'know?" My mother.. A beautiful quirk less lady who worked hard and was an amazing kind woman.. But- " if you're late.." A dark aura surrounded her and hair covered her eyes as she punched her fist into her hand" - you'll be sorry ."   "
"and I'm gone- see ya"   I said as I hurriedly walked out the door sweating.

"(Y/N) YOU BETTER COME HOME IN A GOOD MOOD DAMNIT"

I love my mum but wow does she have mood swings- but she knows how excited I am - because today is the day. The UA entrance exam.

I felt the air dance between my fingers it was whipping almost wildly if in response to my feelings. With a snap of my wrist I urged it to lift me and propel me forward. I sped through the air and  gradually  the massive building started to come into view. My eyes widened and I started to smile- in my moment of bliss I lost concentration  on my surroundings and couldn't see that there was  a person in front of me. I crashed into said person and we went flying straight into a tree.

I was lying on top of this ... stranger-  he I realised- was really warm- yet also quite cold in my moment of confusion I realised what I had done and I panicked. " I'm so sorry I- "

A pair of cerulean blue and grey eyes were staring straight into mine they were dull and almost cold.

"- How beautiful "

My cheeks burned and I could feel his awkward stare .. W HAT DID I JUST SAY?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was still staring into his face looking at the scar that resided on his left eye and the way his hair changed from white to red. No matter how embarrassed I was - I couldn't seem to take my eyes off him - he was just so  beautiful like a painting which the world had never seen yet shouldn't deserve to see.

The  boys eyes widened for a moment before the settled into a cold glare . ".... Are you going to get off me " and he looked down

"Um"   I looked at the position we were in - I was supporting myself on top of him while he was still pushed down and backed into a tree.

" IM SO SORRY" I scrambled to get off him and  turned around  to run and hide in shame when I hear a low voice.

" .....Are you taking part in the exams today."

I looked  over my shoulder at him and gave him a light smile. I felt my embarrassment fade as I was overwhelmed with excitement.

" Yeah! Are you?"

He looked at me  with an indifferent look on his face.

" I've been recommended so I don't have to go through such trivial things."

" so you came to check out the competition huh? " I gave him a heartily grin and turned around to face him " well you're looking at the strongest of them all!" I then finished with a dry laugh

For a second I thought I saw a hint of a smile but all that came out of his mouth was-

" I hardly believe someone who crashes into an innocent could be any competition .... No offense."

I laughed at his remark- it was absolutely true though- " Oh well then Mr I-got-a-recommendation-im-so-cool.. You watch me! I'm gonna ace this exam and you'll see what a little elemental can do!  Mwahahah !"

He looked at me and this time I could actually see the humour in his eyes
" Someone who crashes into me and then boasts that she's the greatest with no remorse or embarrassment- you're quite interesting... Fine I'll look out for you Ms ..?"

I grinned at him"(Y/N) (L/N)!  See ya there Mr I-got-a-"

"Shoto. Call me Shoto for the love of God"

I laughed and said in between a giggle " You better watch out. Shoto"
Before turning around and speeding towards the exams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Shoto's POV)

I watched that strange girl run toward the school, her (H/L) (H/C) flowing behind her.
The way she looked at me -without fear. Even though she looked straight at my scar, my weird hair, and eyes. It's like she didn't even care and accepted me.

As she neared her destination I let myself mumble aloud-

" (Y/N you're a strange one"  I then started to head to the school with the faintest smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was probably really cheesy .. But oh well.
I based the reader character loosely on myself  but if you don't act like this then I'm sorry you are you and I don't own you <3
Hope you're enjoying it !

-Dashī xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...