Broke N' Cold

De blackprincessiyaaa

She's Broken, He's Cold. It's amazing they share the same world. Both thrown in hell. Thrown in 'Hidden Acade... Mais

_•/'prō,fīl/•_
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
😍😍😍
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
+tagged+
•••
wHAT?
•23•
•24•
•c l u e•_•25•
•25•
h_e_l_l_o
•26•
26•27
~~
•28•
••
•29•
Iya
••
••
••
•30•
•31•
•32•

•22•

1.6K 121 40
De blackprincessiyaaa

Jisoo

Five minutes after i switched it on, it automatically shuts down, without my notice. A notification appeared, in the screen.

'Jisoo Kim, this room was automatically shutted down, prior to the notice of the management, as you are expected in the Office, as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience'

It looks like going here was a waste of time. I groaned, what did i do to be called in the office?

I went straight ahead to the office. I knocked to the wooden door before opening it. The headmistress seated on her office chair, taehyung and jungkook seating beside each other. I sat on the vacant chair across them.

Did they get in trouble? Wait. Trouble will never be a reason on why youre sent in this office.

"What do you need?" Taehyung asked.

"Straightforward like always, mister kim" the headmistress coughed. "I'll be sending you three, on a mission outside the academy" my ears gave attention

"Outside?" I asked.

"Yes. It's common sending the top three students in missions during the winter break. Youre missions will end before the new year.You will be injected, and fall asleep for hours. Pack your things youre leaving and injected tommorow morning." She handed each one of us folders. "It's written there all the things you have to know about  this mission."

"Replace her" taehyung's cold voice sounded like commanding the headmistress.

"What!? " I couldnt help but raise my voice

"It's dangerous! You dont have to come!" jungkook said

"Whatever, i'm coming with you"

"No you're not. Replace her!" Taehyung growled.

"What is your problem with me?! Do you think i'm that weak and stupid!? I dont freakin care if i die!" I shouted at him.

"Fuck" he walked out the room, almost breaking the wooden door.

"You have to be in the science department at one am with your clothes. You may go now" we both went out.

"Baby..." he was looking at his shoes before gazing at me "Please understand us, we are just worried about your safety" he said before walking away.

I sighed. I fucked up.

I admit, i am wrong. I packed a good number of clothes in my backpack before hearing a knock. I opened it to see jinyoung

"Are you really serious about that six o'clock?" I asked.

"Yes, i'm serious about that"

"It's two in the afternoon why are you here?"

"I've figured out that if i fetch you at six, they might have stopped me or follow us wherever we go." He said

"But jinyo--"

"No buts, you have to breathe before going on your mission"

---

We are currently in the mall, seated inside a restaurant.

"What are you ordering?" He asked.

"Just order me anything" i said. He told the waiter our order

"Jinyoung, why exactly are we here?"

"You got me" he shakes his head "it's my younger sister's birthday tommorow, i need a help in getting a present" i chuckled

"You couldve just told me, anyways can i see her?" He gave me his phone, his lockscreen was a picture of her. That's so cute.

"What's her name?"

"Park Kreisha"

(A/n: Kreisha Chu as jinyoung's sister. Checkout her song! She did a performance of a mashup of bts and bp in kpop star)

"Wow. She's really pretty!" I complimented

"She is! She's my angel!" He said

"That's so sweet" i paused " do you guys always see each other?"

"We are always busy, it's hard to see each other"

---

"What does your sister want?" I asked. He became silent.

"Jinyoung? Are you fine?" I asked him

"O-oh yes. I dont really know what my sister wants"

"Hmm. What type of person is she?"

"She's really bubbly, a girly type of person. she's the type of person who's always ther to make the world bright"

"Since I think you should give her a bear? AH! YOU SHOULD GIVE HER A BEAR THAT WHEN YOU PRESS IT, YOUR RECORDED VOICE WILL PLAY!" Oh my god i'm so smart. He chuckled.

"I think that's a great idea"

---

An hour passed, he's walked me back to my room. We are currently standing infront of my door

"I just want to thank you for today, jisoo" he suddenly embraced me tightly into a hug. I hugged him back.

"This is probably expected but..." he paused "It's really fun making them jealous" he whispered near my ear. I slapped his back.

"He's gone now" he chuckled. "I'll wait for you to come in your room before i leave" he said.

I stared at the sensor before the door opened. Revealing yoongi casually lying down in bed like it's his own.

"youre here?" He opened his eyes, yawning. Stretching his arms. "Oh, you've got company. Nice to see you around, Jinyoung. Come in" he's talking like it's his room.

"How's it going?" Jinyoung asked

"You now each other? Can you just talk somewhere else outside?"

"He's an ally. You are safe with him" yoongi said

"Outside? You know he cant" jinyoung said

"I'll get going, goodluck on your first mission!" jinyoung said before leaving. I closed the door. I raised my brows at him. He ignored me, and started sleeping again.

I grabbed some clothes and changed my clothes inside the bathroom. Where else? Do you expect me to strip infront of yoongi? Fuck what am i thinking?

I went out of the bathroom to see yoongi checking out my bra and underwear in my closer

"Hey! What are you--" he stared at my breasts

"Flat"

Processing..

Buffering...

100% complete

"MIN YOONGI ARGH!" In a split second i started punching and slapping him.

"Hey! It hurts!" He groaned. The ending, we fell in the floor. I, on top of him. He smirked

"Dont worry, i've seen bigger" my cheeks were in deep red. He changed our position, he was on top of me, his eyes trailed to my lips.

"Are you trying to tease me?" He bit his lip.

He stood up and i did the same.

"Pack your things. Try your best to survive your mission. Stay safe" he said before jumping out the window.

---
Note: dont be shy to comment your thoughts!💕

i'm sorry for not updating. I'm currently going to student orientations and stuffs

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 401 21
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...
210K 9.5K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...
37.6K 1.8K 6
"What? Kiss him?!" Wherein jisoo and taehyung became victims of a kissing booth and instantly became the talk of the campus. wonderful cover by @/sha...
32.5K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...