past ; odell beckham jr

By nxixdrxxxy

Odell and Aeilani (aye-lani) were close since they were toddlers. Mid 7th grade they drifted apart. Aeilani w... More

1 ;
2 ;
3 ;
4 ;
5 ;
7 ;
8 ;
9 ;
10 ;
11 ;
12 ;
13 ;
14 ;
15 ;
16 ;
17 ;
18 ;
19 ;
20 ;
21 ;
22
23 ;
24 ;
25 ;
26 ;
27 ;
28 ;

6 ;

1.2K 15 2
By nxixdrxxxy

Odell's POV

"Baby!"I yell from downstairs.

"Fuck is you yelling for?"Aeilani says coming down the steps.

"You ugly."I tap her ass.

"If I'm ugly, you hideous."she says putting on her Melo 12s.

"Why you always seem to match me?"I ask looking at my Melo 12s on my feet.

"I ain't even notice you had em on."she flicks me off.

"You got white skinny jeans on and a baby blue crop top. I got on white joggers and a long white shirt on. You always matching me. I ain't ya twin."

She pushes my head,"But I'm ya girlfriend so we gon be everyone's goals."

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. We going to a cookout.

She plugs in the aux and plays Collide - Justine Skye and Tyga

"This some sappy ass song. On dog shit. Tyga's part coolin."I say.

"Ok no one asked yo ass."she says.

I give her a stank face,"Who's dick in yo system the wrong way? And THIS IS MY CAR SO YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT!"I say loudly.

"Nigga who you yelling at?! I'll beat yo ass."she says.

We get to the cookout and it's in the Bronx. Aeilani wanted to go but iont know if it's safe.

We went in the backyard and there people was dancing, eating, smoking and all of the above.

Aeilani went inside to say hi to the party host. I sat outside on my phone.

"Hey there, I haven't seen you around before. I'm Kiara."a girl says to me.

She has an ass on her! Aeilani better though.

"Ok."I nod not really wanting to talk to her.

"Who are you with?"

"Aeilani."I say.

"Oh you're her friend?"Kiara asks.

"Nope."I say.

"Then...?"

"Boyfriend."I say sipping from my red solo cup.

"Boyfriend?! Oh wow! Did she tell you about her kid?"Kiara says.

"Yea because I'm her baby daddy."I say.

"Oh damn."she says sitting next to me.

I moved a little and she turned to me.

I was just texting August and Chris about this girl. She takes my cup from the floor and sips it. Bro I looked at her crazy.

"You finna get me a new one?"

"Why can't you just drink outta this one? I'm pretty sure you drink after Aeilani."she ros her eyes.

"Yea because she my girlfriend. I don't even remember your name."I say getting up.

She got up to and I walked over to the cooler. Aeilani comes up to me and I lean down and kiss her.

Aeilani looks at the girl that keep following me. She rolls her eyes at her.

"Hi Aeilani. Your boyfriend was just being a gentleman and grabbing me a drink."

Aeilani looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Nah I'm getting a drink for myself. You have two hands, do something wit em just like ya mouth do."I say.

Aeilani looks at me and hits me. I knew she was lowkey laughing.

I pull her waist and we walk back to where I was sitting. She sits on my lap while I leaned back in my chair.

Magnolia came on and I swear she went ham on me. She was throwing it back. Y'all already know I had to catch that shit on snap.

Then wopeuplikethis* came on and she was still over here twerking on a nigga.

"That's that dirty, that's that dirty, that girl all up in my face like she ain't tryna swerve me."me and her rap.

I was just on snap zooming in and out of Aeilani's ass.

"You aggy."she says looking at the camera and me.

"You sexy."

She smiles.

"Look at that dimple y'all. Sexy ass."I say kissing her neck.

I end the video and save it to my memories and put it on my story. Caption: love her ❤️😩😍

We partied and then officers came and said they shutting the party down. People were against it and things started getting a little wild.

"I told yo ass we shouldn't have been here."I sneak out with Aeilani.

"Well it was fun."she says.

"I guess."I shrug."How you know that kool-aid girl?"

"Who? Kiara? Where the hell you get kool-aid from?"she laughs.

"Iont remember her name. She was aggy and get following a nigga. Talkin bout do you know Aeilani has a kid. I was like I'm her baby daddy dumbass."

"She's just jealous of me."she says,"She's always been."

"Why?"

"I guess because she started modeling before me and she was actually getting somewhere until they wanted me instead."she shrugs.

"I mean she ain't even pretty to be honest. You ain't either."I say.

She looks at me and punches my arm.

"I'm driving ma'am."I say,"And I'm being serious you ain't pretty. You gorgeous. You beautiful."

She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Delli, you're welcome ma."

"You always got to ruin a moment."she says.

"I know."

She plugs in my phone in the aux and goes through my music. She plays B.E.D remix.

"I know you wanna love but I just wanna fuck."we sing."Aye girl you know the deal I gotta keep it real. I know you wanna see I know you wanna be in my B.E.D grinding slowly."

She went into my phone and plays a few more songs. I was kinda worried about her going through my phone. Hoes is still giving me attention. But I ain't fuck nobody but Aeilani.

She was on her snap and took a video of me driving. I was thinkin so I wasn't paying attention to anything but the road. I saw the flash though.

"Why you so serious?"she laughs.

"It's the perks of being a designated driver."I joke.

"Iont know why you don't let me drive."she says.

"Cuz iont like being driven anywhere. That shits gay as fuck. And you my queen so I drive you places."I kiss her hand.

"Awww...y'all he's so sweet. I've never seen this side of him."she laughs.

"And you ain't gon see more of it if you keep talking shit. Keep on."I let go of her hand.

"That's the side I usually see."she laughs.

"But I luh you though so..."I say kissing her hand.

She ended the video and put that on her story.

"Where we going now?"I say pulling over,"Iont wanna go home right now."

"Times Square?"she looks at me.

"You should've said that before."I say making a u-turn.

"Well I thought we was going back to your house."she says."Whenever I hang wit chu you always make me make you spend money on me. Iont want you to keep spending on me. Got my own money."

"Well I'm gon do it anyway. I gave you one of my cards. You better be using it."I look at her in the corner of my eyes.

"I don't. I use mine."she shrugs.

"You hard headed as fuck. Use mine from now on please."I shake my head.

I hand my key to valet and then we started walking around and talking. People was asking for pictures so it was kinda hard for us to go certain places.

"We can go if you want. Does it bother you having all these girls coming up to me?"I ask.

"No I'm fine."she says.

I ain't question it and we walked hand in hand.

"When my baby coming back?"I ask about Kae.

"Tomorrow."she says.

"I miss her. I missed you too."I hug her from behind and kiss her cheek.

She looks up at me and kisses me.

"Excuse me ma?"a man says to Aeilani.

He had waves, tattoos, a beard like mine and he was about my height.

Aeilani looks at him,"Yea?"

"Do you know where the nearest pet store is?"he asks.

"Yea Pet Co."she points to across the street.

"Thanks ma."he smiles starting to walk that direction.

"But I'm pretty sure they're closed."Aeilani says.

"I'll come back."he says."I'm Lionel by the way."

"Aeilani and this is my boyfriend Odell."she says looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"I know who he is. You a good player."Lionel says to me.

"Yea thanks. Ready?"I ask Aeilani dismissing him.

"Yea."she says."Nice meeting you Lionel."

"You too beautiful."he winks,"See ya around Odell."

"I bet you won't but ok."I say walking away and separating me and Aeilani's fingers.

She laughs,"You disrespectful."

"He disrespectful for calling you beautiful. I'm the only nigga that can call you that."I wrap my arms around and lean forward causing her to lean forward with me.

"Stop."she laughs.

"Stop what?"I make fart noises on her neck.

"Goofy."she mumbles.

We walked around some more and headed back to the crib. I showered and then she showered. Right now we was watching a movie.

She was all up on a nigga makin him feel special n shit.

Then she moved.

"Wassup?"

"There's a spider on the wall."she gets up and walks away from where we were sitting.

"Where?"I ask.

"You don't see that big ass thing?!"she says pointing to it.

"Damn I thought that was a scuff mark."I say looking at it closely.

She hits me upside the head,"Kill it."

"No. That shit is gon murder my ass. You gunna be hearing, NFL player OBJ found dead after getting murdered by a big ass spider. That's what the news gon say–"

"Odell stop playing! Kill it please!"she whines.

"Aight but don't be coming to my tombstone and be talking bout "I miss you baybeh and I'm sorry for having you kill that spider." If you do I ain't gon forgive you."I say.

"You be playin too much. Kill it."she says.

I get the broom and tried to kill it but it jumped!

"Nigga that shit got bunnies! What the hell!"I yell.

It was now on the other side of the wall. I hit it and it jumped again.

It was now on the bed so I slowly and quietly folded the covers into it. I held the covers away from me and I swung it at Aeilani. She dipped.

"Odell stop playin! Imma have it murder you! Deadass."she hits me.

"Nah imma have it murder you before it murders me. Keep hittin me."I turn towards her.

"I'm sorry."she laughs.

"Best be."I mumble.

I put the covers in the garbage outside. You thought I was gon use that shit again? Hell nah.

"Thank you!"she jumps on my back and kisses me.

"I should get more than a kiss do you think?"I joke.

"You should get nothin cuz you being greedy."she says.

"Chill."I say.

;

"Mommy!"Kae runs up to Aeilani.

Aeilani kisses her and hugs her. She usually feet me first. I'm lowkey jealous.

"Hey baby girl."I say opening my arms for a hug."I missed you."

"Hi daddy."she says turning away from me.

Aeilani looks at me and laughs.

"That shit ain't funny. OD."I say."Why she mad at me?"

"Ask her and she'll tell you maybe."Aeilani laughs.

I flick her off and take Kae's bag. It's mad late. It's deadass four in the morning.

Kae and Aeilani were knocked out in the car. I carry Kae and her bag inside and I put her in her room then I open the passenger seat and carry Aeilani.

"Why you carry me in?"Aeilani says as soon as I lay her on the bed.

"Yo ass was up? You just wanted to be lifted. Slick behind. Go to sleep it's late."

"You mean early?"she smirks.

"I mean what I just said. Go to sleep. Luh you."I kiss her.

"Love you Delli."she kisses me and knocks the fuck out.

I take my shirt off and pull her close to me. I woke up about and hour later because I heard a noise.

I go check Kae's room and she was awake. She deadass will start panicking if you leave her in a room by herself. I've been pushing her to sleep in her own room but nothing's working.

"Why you up?"I say sitting on her bed.

She turns away from me.

I sigh,"Baybeh why you mad at me? Daddy's sorry for whatever he did."I say getting in the bed with her.

"You left me and forgot me."she says.

"When?"

"When you promised you was finna come back. You forgot me."

"Baybeh I'm sorry. Daddy had to take care of some things. I ain't forget I promise you that. I'm never gon forget about you."I say pulling her closer to me and kissing her cheek.

I tickle her and she didn't wanna laugh but she did.

"I luh you baby girl."I kiss her nose.

"Love you."she kisses my nose."Can I sleep wit chu and mommy please?"

"This yo last time. You gotta be a big girl and sleep by ya self."I pick her up and walk to my room.

I put her in the middle of me and Aeilani.

;

Aeilani's POV

I woke up and saw Kae in the bed sleeping. I kiss her cheek and kiss Odell's cheek.

I get up and do my daily routine and make breakfast. Kae woke up and we ate. We went to the mall and the park. When we came back it was 6pm.

I didn't see Odell downstairs so I checked the bedroom and he was still sleep. He was sweating under the covers. I remove them from him and turn on the A/C.

"Baby you gotta get up."I say lightly shaking him.

He sniffles and sneezes,"Mm it's too early."his nose sounded stuffy.

"It's 6pm babe."

He was breathing heavy and his hair was wet from the sweat.

"Iont wanna get up."he whines putting his head on my lap."It's so damn hot."

"It's really not. I think you're sick."I kiss him.

"Don't kiss me if I'm sick. You gon get Kae sick."he says slowly.

"Well you gotta get up so I can't take your temperature."I move him and go to the bathroom.

I get the thermometer and clean it.

"Open."I say.

I stick it under his tongue and it said 102.5

"I can't breath baby..."he whines.

I hate Odell when he gets sick. I deadass wanna smack the hell out of him when he gets sick. He gets whiny and he acts like a whole baby.

"I can't help you. I'm sorry. Put some Vicks under your nose."I say handing it to him.

"Can't you do it?"

I put it under his nose.

"You hungry?"I ask.

"No. I just wanna sleep."

"Ok."I kiss him.

"Stop ma. You gonna get sick."he says.

"Fine I guess you ain't getting no kisses for awhile."I say.

"No... I need em kisses. They make me feel better."he whines.

"You just said I'm gonna get sick."I say.

"You don't mind?"he asks.

"No."

"Ok then c'mere."he says opening his arms.

I hug him and kiss him,"I think you should eat something."

"What chu finna make?"he kisses my temple.

"Chicken noddle soup."

"Then what chu waiting for? Go make me my soup."he demands.

"You're an asshole."I mumble,"Especially when you're sick."

"Gimme kisses."he pouts.

"No imma go make ya soup since you want it now."I get up.

"Please..."he whines then starts coughing.

"No you just coughed."

"So? I would kiss you if you had a lip disease."he says.

"No you wouldn't."

"Yea you're right I wouldn't. But please?"he whines.

"You're so whiny. Damn baby. Now I got two kids to take care of."I say.

He pulls me on his lap and kisses me all over my face.

I go make his soup and bring it upstairs.

"Feed me."he says sitting up.

"No you're a grown ass man."

"Mommy I'm hungry."Kae comes into the room.

"You want some soup because that's what daddy's eating?"

I lift her up on the bed next to Odell. I go get another bowl and split it in half.

I blow the soup and put my hand under spoon so it doesn't fall on the sheets. I give Kae the first spoonful. Then I fed Odell.

"We finna go to Walmart."I say.

"Imma come. I need some hot chips."Odell says.

"I'll get em."

"No I wanna go get em."he whines.

"Alright fine then."I shrug,"Whiny bitch."I mumble.

"Did you just call me a bitch?"he looks at me.

"No I ain't say nothing."I walk out the room with Kae.

He comes downstairs as I was putting on Kae's 13s.

"You matching me again. Both of y'all."Odell says.

I look at his feet and he had on the same 13s as us.

"You be buying us all the same Jordans and hen you be complaining."I say.

"Aight bet."he rolls his eyes.

He really getting pissed because of Jordans? I hate when he gets sick.

He picks Kae up and gets his keys.

We drive to the Walmart and I go into the pad isle since I should be getting my period soon and I got some medicine for Odell.

Odell was in the chips isle with a whole big party size bag of hot Cheetos.

We were walking to the register and some broad decided to talk to Odell. He was kinda brushing her off but she ain't get the hint.

"You look sick. Are you ok?"she says.

"I'm coolin. Let's go baby girl."he says kissing my cheek.

"No I think you should finish your conversation."I look at her.

She rolls her eyes at me,"Are you sure you're ok? You sound stuffed."

"I'm fine. Can we just go baby?"he looks at me.

I stopped being petty and he payed for the stuff.

She low key gave him her number and he ripped it up in front of her.

"You see I have a girlfriend and a daughter. What's good hoe?"Odell says.

She ain't say nothin so we left.

;

I blasted the heat and put on Odell's shirt. It was cold as hell outside and I wasn't having it.

Kae and Odell were complaining on how hot it was. They deadass closed the room door and turned on two fans. Every time the A/C was on he complained about being too cold and then when I turn on the heat he complains about being too hot.

"Aeilani it's fuckin hot in this bitch."Odell says coming down the stairs,"I feel like I'm gonna pass the fuck out."

"It's because of the medicine."I tell him."Go sit down."

He sits on the floor and rolls around.

"What the hell are you doing? You're an idiot. Get up."I kick him.

"I'm tryna get coolness from the floor. It's hot."he continues rolling around.

I laugh and go on snap and start recording him rolling around,"Odell look at me."I laugh.

He looks at me and sticks up the middle finger,"Bae!"he yells.

"Why you yelling?"I stop laughing.

"Because it's hot in here and you won't turn down the heat! I'm sick! I feel like shit!"he looks at me pouting.

I laugh,"What chu want me to do?"

"Turn down the goddamn heat and stop recording me. Fuck yo snap!"

"Fuck you."I say."I should boil yo ass!"

"I'm turning the heat down."he says getting up lazily.

"Odell touch that heat and your fingers is ya next meal. Keep playin."I say.

"You evil."he says plopping down on me.

"Oh my gosh bruh! Yo big ass nearly killed me. Don't be surprised when you havin Noodle soup wit a side of homemade Delli fingers."I laugh ending the video.

Caption: I hate when bae sick 😷 he be actin like a whole baby

"You going to hell for that."he says with his face on my boobs.

"You makin me hot. Move!"I start a new video for Snap.

"No. I feel weak as hell. My muscles hurt."he says.

"What muscles?"

"The same muscles I use to put that work in when I be beating ya pussy up."he says closing his eyes.

"You a freak. Nasty ass."

"You don't be sayin that in the sheets though."he mumbles.

I suck my teeth and he kept his eyes closed. I kiss his forehead and put the tip of my tongue on him. I laugh and end the video.

Caption: he a whole freak but I love ❤️ him 😍😍😍😍#MCE

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and goes on Snap. He views my story then he took a picture of me while I was on my phone.

He posts it on his story and it said,

Caption: my baby don't love me cuz she won't turn down the heat and a nigga sick 😷 much love wife to be 😍😍❤️❤️💍💍💍😘😘

I laugh and he looks at me weirdly.

"Boo nigga!"I stick up the middle finger. I start recording him while he's on his phone,"Baby look."

He looks at me and I smack him on the cheek.

"Fuck you do that for?!"he rolls his eyes and turns his head.

"For saying that I don't love you on ya story nigga."I laugh.

"Right now I ain't feeling love I'm just feeling a bunch of hot air up my ass."he says.

I laugh,"You a clown. I love you."I make a kissy face at him.

"Gimme kisses."he says.

I peck his lips.

"Anotha one *Dj Khaled voice*"

I lean forward and so does he but I turn my head so he kissed my cheek.

"You be playin too much."he mumbles.

"I'm sorry."I laugh kissing him and ending the video.

"Gimme another one. For real."he says.

I kiss him repeatedly and pull away once I realized he was recording me.

"Luh you."he says.

"Love you. Fuck yo snap too."I stick my tongue out.

He laughs and ends it.

He kissed my chest while I watched E! News. He eventually fell asleep on me.

I record him sleeping and kiss him.

Caption: I wanna be wit you now & forever❤️😘😍🤞🏽 // hubby to be 💍😍😘❤️ ily Delli😘

I slowly move him off me without waking him. I go into the room and check on Kae. She was sleep.

I move the covers from over her nose and lay next to her. I take a picture of her for snap too.

Caption: our beautiful angel ❤️😍😘 my love  and motivation 👑 ily Queen Kaedyn❤️😘😍

I go back downstairs and clean up the house a little bit. Like I said I gotta take care of two messy kids. Kaedyn is a 4 year old so of course she gonna be messy. Odell on the other hand is a grown ass man but he's still a child at heart. Including him being messy.

"Why you cleaning?"Odell says getting up.

"Because you don't."

"That's why Angela (the maid) is here duh."he looks at me stupid.

"But now I'm here so less work for her."I shrug."You grown I don't know what's so hard about cleaning up after yourself."

"Me neither."

I finish cleaning and sit on his lap.

"You finna make me hard."he whispers in my ear.

I laugh,"What if that was the plan?"

"Damn, if that was the plan then you better get to stripping."

I get up and he watched me. He bites his lip and I pull up my shirt then pull it back down.

"Sike!"I laughs sitting back down.

"Don't play like that. You promised you was finna let me hit last time and I didn't."he whines.

"No Kae's upstairs."

"You right."he says."After the phot shoot tomorrow she goin to–

"Photo shoot? For what?"

"For OVO. Aubrey (Drake) think she cute and he's never had little kids on the home page online. You cool wit it?"

"It's too late to ask me now since you already said yes."

"I can cancel it if you want."

"No it's fine."

"K. Luh you."he kisses me.

I kiss him.

;

We went to the phot shoot with Kae and Drake was there. Surprise surprise!

"Yo D!"Odell yells to Drake.

"What's good O?"he walks over to us.

"I'm straight. This my girl and the mother of my child."he kisses my cheek.

"It's really nice to meet you I'm Drake as you know but you can call me Aubrey. Which ever you prefer."he kisses my hand.

"I'm Aeilani. Nice to meet you."I smile at him.

"Now I see where Kae gets her beautiful hair from."he compliments.

"Thanks."

Kae comes out from the dressing room and her hair was straightened. I haven't straightened her hair in awhile since I don't like putting heat in it.

When her hair is straightened it's past her butt. She had on OVO 12s, OVO sweatpants and a OVO sweatshirt.

"You look so pretty ma. Look at ya hair."Odell says running his fingers through her hair.

Drake looked shocked on how long it was. I guess he hasn't seen her hair before she came out the dressing room.

"Damn."he says.

They have her sit on a white glass box and snap some pictures. They filmed a video too with Drake, Odell and I talking to her.

"What's ya name?"Odell asks with Kae in his lap.

"Kaedyn Beckham. What's ya name?"Kae asks Odell and Drake.

"I'm Drake."

"And I'm Daddy."Odell says.

"What's ya real name?"she asks him."Daddy ain't ya real name."

They laugh,"My real name is Odell. But it's daddy to you."he says.

"What's ya last name?"

"Beckham."

"Oh you got the same last name as me. Dats cool."Kae moves around on his lap.

"How old are you Kae?"Drake asks.

"Mommy told me a boy should never ask a girl her age."Kae says.

Odell, Drake and I laugh. I can't tell her nothing without her running her mouth.

"Ya mommy is right. I'm sorry."Drake laughs.

"You can tell em ya age Kae."I say.

"Well then I'm four. How old is y'all?"

"I'm 30 years old."Drake says.

"I'm 23."Odell says.

"How old is you mommy?"Kae looks at me.

"It's not how old is you. It's how old are you."Odell corrects,"You talk too much like me."

"I'm 21."I say to her.

"Mommy younger than y'all."Kae says.

"Here's a math equation you think you can handle it?"Odell asks her.

"Of course I can. Do you know who I am?"Kae says.

Drake laughs and so do I.

Odell laughs,"If mommy is 21 how old did she have you when you was still a baby?"

"Iont know ask her."Kae says.

"You said you can handle it. Here's a hint; you four right now. Do 21 minus 4."

She look like she was thinking,"Iont know."

"Count down from 21."

"20, 19, 18, 17."Kae says,"17?"

"You a smart cookie."Drake says.

"Do I look like a cookie? Or it it cuz I'm brown and my hair black?"Kae looks at him.

"No not at all. That's a compliment."Drake laughs.

"You a trip."Odell laughs.

"So how's school life?"Drake asks.

"Iont know. I go to school and then I got a teacher that come in my house. She foreva talkin."Kae says.

We all busted out laughing,"You have a lot of mouth on you."Odell laughs.

"Ow.."she says playing wit her earring."My hair stuck in my earring."

I remove it from her earring and put her hair in a ponytail just to keep it out her face.

"Daddy why you got a beard?"Kae asks playing wit it.

"I just felt like it."Odell says.

"You have any best friends Kae?"I ask.

"Nope. My friends don't like me."she says shrugging.

"Why they don't like you?"Odell asks.

"Because they said I'm mean. You think I'm mean?"she looks at him.

"Sometimes you can hurt people's feelings."he says.

"I know ya grown behind did not just say a four year old hurts ya feelings."I give Odell a look.

"She does sometimes. She sometimes says a little too much."Odell shrugs.

"Why they say you mean? You've done something?"Drake asks.

"Yea because I pushed a girl down the slide. She was taking a whole year so..."Kae puts her head on Odell's chest.

"We don't touch people. Don't do that."Odell tells her.

"She hit me first."

"Iont care. Don't hit people."Odell says.

Kae looks at me and she usually does that when she wants me to back her up.

"Listen to daddy. I told you about that before too."I tell her.

Kae got quite and was giving us short answer after we asked her more questions.

"You tryna dance wit daddy?"Odell asks her.

She shrugs.

"You mad at me?"he asks her.

She shrugs.

"Don't be mad baby girl. Daddy loves you."he kisses her cheek.

She ain't say nothin she just had her arms folded and her eyebrows were furrowed.

"You don't luh me?"Odell asks.

She still ain't say nothing.

Me and Drake was intensely starring. The cameras were all recording.

Odell fake cried and Kae looked at him slowly.

"You don't luh me Kaedyn!"Odell "cries"

"Yes I do."Kae says.

"You said you don't."he says with his head down.

"And when did those words come out my mouth?"

We laugh.

"You ain't say it back."he says.

"Cuz I was mad."Kae says.

"Well.. do you luh me?"

She nods,"I love you."

He kisses her cheek repeatedly,"How much you luh me?"

She opens her arms wide,"This much."she says."How much you love me?"

Odell opens his arms wide,"This much plus more. I luh you all across the world and the heavens above."

"I love you more than that."she says kissing Odell's face.

"I bet I luh you more than you love me."Odell says pretending to bite her cheek off.

"I love you mommy."Kae says kissing my cheek.

"I love you more Kae Kae."I hug her.

"I luh you baby."Odell turns to me.

"Aww... I love you too."

He puckers his lips and I kiss him.

"Ew..."Kae says making a face.

"Ew..."Odell mocks her and kisses her nose.

"I love you Drake."Kae says hugging him.

He laughs,"I love you Kaedyn."

"I love you Mr. Key."she says to the camera man hugging him.

He laughs,"I love you Kae. You so sweet."

This girl deadass went around and was telling everyone she loves them. They all said they loved her and I believed that they did.

"Ok girl enough you've been on a rampage."Odell laughs picking her up.

"I love you daddy."she hugs him.

"I luh you Queen Kaedyn."he pecks her lips.

Everyone be calling her that. That's her name on Instagram, Snap and more. I mange her account and so does Odell. Lil girl got more followers than me. I got 1 million follower on Instagram and she got 2 million.

;

Kae fell asleep and me and Odell are watching movies. He's still sick but not as bad.

He started kissing my neck and face.

"What chu doin?"

"I'm getting what I want and need. Been yearning it."he pulls me closer to him.

"No Kae is upstairs you freak."I laugh pushing him.

He sucks his teeth,"Why I have a feeling you've been avoiding us having sex? Be honest wit me, are you?"

I bite my lip,"Kinda."

"Why wassup?"

"It hurts. Like a lot."I whisper.

"What chu talking bout?"

"You. You're big and it hurts, if you know what I'm sayin."I say.

He looks at me and busted out laughing. He was laughing for a good ten minutes.

"You mean to tell me. My dick is big so we ain't gon fuck?"he laughs.

I was serious though and once he saw that he stopped laughing.

"Baby girl, why ain't you tell me?"

"But that's not all...you bruised my cervix."I look away from him.

He looks at me shocked,"How?"

"A lil too rough."

Odell's POV

I really can't believe she telling me this right now. I'm hype cuz that means I'm a master in bed.

"So you mean to tell me, I'm too rough?"I ask.

She nods.

"Well you be asking for it..."

"You're right but I didn't know it would get to this point. I'm healed but the doctor says we needa take it a little easy."

"So when was you gon tell me exactly?"I ask.

She shrugs but climbs on top of me and kisses my neck.

"You really wanna do this right now after you just told me I bruised your cervix?"

"I've been wanting it but I just didn't wanna get hurt. Please?"she whines.

She bites her lip and looks up at me,"You so–damn..."

This girl makes me do things...

;

"Kaedyn!"I yell from downstairs.

She comes down the stairs,"Hm?"

"C'mere, I haven't had a talk wit you in awhile."I say lifting her up on top of my chest.

"About what?"

"In general. So what chu was doin at school?"

"We was–"

"We were."I correct her.

"We was,"she starts and I shake my head,"playing, someone went to the hospital too."

"What happened?"I play wit her now straightened hair.

"She ate somethin and she went to the hospital. She shoulda neva eaten that penny."she shakes her head.

I laugh, my baby too much, she a clown,"Was she ya friend?"

"Yup. I gave her the penny because she said she was collecting em."

"You gave her the penny?!"I look at her.

She nods,"Not my fault she got sick though. No one told her to eat the penny."

"Does mommy know?"

"Iont know."she shrugs.

"Well you ain't visit her in the hospital?"I ask.

"No. She ain't come back to school yet."Kae says.

"We gon visit tomorrow ok?"

"Why?"

"Because you gave her the penny. It's not ya fault but she ya friend too."

She shrugs,"I told you I ain't got no friends because they think I'm mean. She my friend but I'm not hers."

"Where you get that attitude from? That's not nice Kaedyn. Why don't you try to be people's friends instead of hangin wit grown folks?"

Aeilani comes downstairs and was limping. I laugh.

"Lani (Aeilani's nickname) tell Kae why it's good to be nice to people."

"Well... if you want people to like you then you have to act right. You can't be mean."Aeilani sits next to me.

I put Kae in the middle of us.

"You gotta be nice to people Kaedyn. You gon make friends when you go to school tomorrow. You gotta introduce me to ya friends tomorrow when I pick you up."

"What if iont want friends?"

"Well obviously people wanna be ya friend but you don't wanna be theirs so you have a whole line of people waiting to be at friend. And we going to the hospital tomorrow to visit that lul girl."

"No..."Kae whines and frowns.

"What lil girl?"Aeilani asks.

"A lul girl in Kae's class is in the hospital because she swallowed a penny. The girl told Kae that she was collecting pennies and Kae found one so she gave it to her. The girl ended up in the hospital."I explain.

Aeilani looks at Kae,"You gonna visit her tomorrow and you finna give her a present."

"Why?!"Kaedyn practically yells.

"Because I said so!"Aeilani says loudly.

"I don't want to!"

"Well you going to."Aeilani gets up and walks to the kitchen. Or limps...

Kae was crying and having a tantrum on the floor. I've never really disciplined her so iont know what to do.

"Kaedyn you pissing me off! Stop fucking crying!"Aeilani yells at her from the kitchen.

Kaedyn cries harder and her face was beaming red. I pick her up and she started kicking and hitting me.

With Aeilani yelling and Kaedyn crying I ain't know what to do and things got worse because August and Chris came into the house yelling at each other.

They was boutta start swinging at each other and Kaedyn was throwing herself on the floor.

Aeilani was yelling and I broke it up between August and Chris. But they kept arguing and Kae was still crying.

"You overdoing it now. Stop allat cryin!"I yell at her.

She stops and then starts crying again. I've never been so heated at her.

"Kaedyn!"Aeilani yells coming into the living room wit all of us.

Kaedyn runs from her and I grab her and put her head on my shoulder.

"You need a nap."I say patting her back."Been crying for a year and two hours."

"She lucky I ain't catch her."Aeilani mutters.

"Stop harassing my baby."I stick my tongue out at her.

Meanwhile August and Chris were still arguing and they started swinging at each other again.

I got in between them and put my hand on August's chest making him back up.

"Fuck is wrong wit y'all?"

Just as I say that Sayria comes in. They both started yelling at her.

I look at Kae and she was wide awake and was boutta fall asleep.

I put her in my room and lay next to her real quick.

"You hurt my feelings when you kicked me Kae."I whisper and stroke her hair."I know you did it cuz you was mad. I luh you baby girl."

I know she knocked but oh well.

I kiss her cheek and walk out the room.

"Y'all niggas needa stop yelling at her."Aeilani says.

"No she needa choose which one of us she gon fuck wit."Chris says,"Done playin."

The story goes, August knew Sayria from high school and she realized he was August after she came here the first time. She met Chris and they hit it off. I guess Sayria and August had chemistry so I'm guessing it's still somewhere still in the air.

I ain't gon be the same after her decision.

"I'm not choosing. I'm not going to break up a friendship so it's best if we all stay friends."Sayria says.

"I agree."I say wrapping my arms around Aeilani.

"Fine then I guess this is over, friend."Aeilani says removing my arms.

We all laugh,"Don't be like that ma."I say to her.

"You heard the rules."she laughs.

"You play too much."I kiss her."You ain't friend zoning me. I luh you too much."

"As a friend?"she smirks.

"I won't fuck you like a friend though."I smack her ass.

"Yall know we still here?"Chris says.

We then go ball up at the court while the girls do they girly shit.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 32.5K 36
With three weeks left as a bachelor Cairo and his groomsmen think it's a good idea to take over the streets of Las Vegas. Let loose after a stressful...
39K 1.7K 25
Odell and Laura are back together. again. Nobody can't break them apart. Laura finally starts a family. She's pregnant with her second baby and marr...
353K 11.8K 31
Odell and Camille have been friends for a few years, but what happens when one catches feelings? Will the other feel the same?
139K 5K 22
Laura and Odell been together since 5th grade. They was like peas in a pot. When Odell goes to high school and starts with football, he forgets about...