Soshi Academy

By colorfulcate

☀︎ Watashi Wa Tsumi Kazen ☀︎ Tsumi Kazen isn't a normal girl. She has magic. So she is sent to Soshi Academy... More

Preview (Kinda)
Chapter 1 - Arrival 🌻
Chapter 2 - The Legend?! 📜
Chapter 3 - Elements & Students 🌸
:- Characters So Far -:
Chapter 5 - First-Year's Competition : Part 1 🏁

Chapter 4 - First-Year's Competition (Preparations)

91 11 2
By colorfulcate

Tsumi's POV:

"Are we done with practice?" I ask.

"Yeah, you go ahead first." Sukochi told me.

"Ok."

Yatsuko's POV:

Once Tsumi left, I keep practicing my spells. "Meteor Flame Strike!" Meteors covered by fire barriers speed through the air forcing gravity to disappear. It bursts through the targeted area and makes a crumpled hole in the wall.

"Nice job!" Someone says. I turn back to see my roomate, "You're so lucky to be practicing with her!" He tells me.

"Why?"

"Oh right. I forgot you were in group 2." Exaggerating the word '2'.

"What?!"

"You didn't see, her ability?"

"I did. Her water ability right? I don't get why they picked her. Her element was out of control."

Flashback~~

"Impossible!" The headmaster tells me.

"What's impossible?"

"The professor showed me the record of your test."

"And?"

"You used more than 3 elements! It's not even possible to learn side elements! It takes about 20 years to produce other elements if he or she are rarities!"

~**~**~**~

Dang. Why did I forget that conversation between headmaster and Tsumi.

"Bye. See you later." He tells me with a smirk. While he walked of, he waved and disappeared into a different corridor.

Tsumi's POV:

"Hello! Welcome back Tsumi." Shiro welcomes me. I just simply wave back at her, smiling. Then, she changes to her serious side, "How was it?"

"How was what?"

"Practice."

"It went smoothly. Why?"

"I was scared Kazei-san did something to you."

"To me?"

"Yeah."

"No. We just practiced."

She nodded sternly and went back smiling. Weird, someone looking overprotective of me.

~**~**~**~

"Did you call headmaster?" I ask him.

"Yes,"

"What is it, you called for me?"

"You and Kazei-san have to create a powerful weapon and a duo spell for only Kazei-san and you."

"Why?"

"To win the competition, of course."

"What's so special about this contest?"

"I'll explain this in detail this time. This competition only includes the strongest duo, a boy and girl, who are first-years in highschool. Well, the strongest magical duo of the first-years. You and Kazei-san will have to face many challenges in the competition, with quests and other such stuff. The duos who have the most points wins."

"What are the prizes?"

"You and your partner will get a Shikigami and the school will get sponsored."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"That's amazingly nice!" I tell him happily. After the headmaster dismissed me, I started skipping down the hall. I wonder what having a Shikigami will take me..

Yatsuko's POV:

"You called?" I ask him.

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

"Speak more properly Kazei-san."

"Fine."

"What I was trying to talk about is the contest."

"Ok. What's up about that?"

"I'll explain this in detail this time. This competition only includes the strongest duo, a boy and girl, who are first-years in highschool. Well, the strongest magical duo of the first-years. You and Kazen-san will have to face many challenges in the competition, with quests and other such stuff. The duos who have the most points wins."

"You seem like repeating this sentence. Did you inform Kazen-san already?"

He nods.

Then he says, "You and Kazen-san have to create a powerful weapon and a duo spell for only Kazen-san and you."

He repeated. Again.

"Ok, ok. May I go now?"

"You knew I repeated it?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Facial expression."

"Ok then. You are dismissed."

"Ok. Bye."

~**~**~**~

While I was walking down the corridor, I found Tsumi. She seems to recognize me. She walks over to me and smiles.

"Hi Sukochi!"

"Hi. What makes you so excited?"

"Headmaster told me that the prize for the contest we're going to will be a Shikigami!" She tells me happily.

"Really?!.." I smiled widely, "....Headmaster did not tell me that." I started to frown.

"Did you ask him? I did."

"Oh, no."

"Ok....I'll be going now!" She tells me and gives me a charismatic grin.

Tsumi's POV:

I see Yatsuko's face turn red. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Huh?! What do you mean?" He asked me nervously. His face starts to get more red every minute.

"Your face is red? Are you okay?"

"...Of course I am..." He tells me while covering his face.

Then I realize......he's in love with my smile?! Funny. I smirk. Well well Yatsuko. (A/N: In love with my smile? XD I didn't want Yatsuko to fall in love yet)

"Bye Sukochi!" I give him my charismatic grin again, leaving him embarrassed.

Yatsuko's POV:

Her smile is just making me embarrassed. Seriously.

Nobody's POV:

Tsumi and Yatsuko continue practicing. Yatsuko tries to hide his thoughts about her, but of course, Tsumi knows. While practicing, she also realizes that the magical looking scissor that her mother gave her was a real magic weapon.

.....but the pearl turned blue after she used it as a weapon. Yatsuko also had his weapon. A sword. Yes..a sword. A normal mage sword.

Just a bit detailed....maybe.

Tsumi's POV:

It's been like a week already. Me and Yatsuko haven't made a power yet. For only me and Yatsuko. None.

~**~**~**~

It's a DAY before the contest and still no power....wait...I suddenly thought of an idea, but we have to hold hands.

"Hold my hand! Then, close your eyes and seriously say 'Afloreinix Phoenix Conquenia'. Okay?"

"Sure..." He says while nodding. He kinda looked nervous about holding my hand. He blushed a little. I tried not to blush, here it goes..

He holds my hand. I hold his. We say, "Afloreinix Phoenix Conquenia!!

Our weapons appeared on the hands that aren't occupied, my scissor turned into a sword. Lights swirled around us. The color? It was golden, beautiful that the people who summoned it was even attracted by it.

We made it disappear, "We did it!"

We did a high-five.......but the contest......We'll hope for the best..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 3.6K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
73.6K 3.7K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
144K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...