Escape ( BWAM )

By luvneverminuteSJE

When the dream world and real world become one in the same. Escape - a word with many different meanings. ©... More

Introduction
Not an update but a list of characters
Waiting
What's it like being happy ?
Unbelievable shopping
Reminisce
Troubling Circumstances
Not an update but an thank you!!!
Dreaming ? Or it's something else ?
Who can you trust ?
Aw Sh**! Now where do I go?
Relaxing or can you call it that ?
Big Problems / His Reminisce
The Collectors/ Backstory of the Monster
Paranoia and Surprises
Consequences and Dreams
The helpless her / The search
endurance test
Preview / Thank you ❤
Fresh start / Am I caught or .......
Hiding out / Secret Organization
Another new job / Secret organization 2
Calling a friend/ Is this really just a furniture store
New people / That guy looks familiar
Let me make it / Not believing
I can't believe it - not a updated
Cast update visuals/ preview
endurance test part 2
I'm tired / More suspicion
Some history/ Welcome, Um Hello
What's going on ? / We have some planning to do
More explaining/ planning
Where is she ?/ On search
Am I going crazy ?/ Training
My feelings for her / More training
Warning bells / False alarm ?
The truth about things
Cast visual Update
The truth about things part 2
Where am I ? Who are you ??
The truth about things Part 3
She's needed for good / Her Duty
Possessed man / Her training begins
He's closer than you think/ Tae hyun past part 1
Tae hyun's past part 2 / New sparring partners
She's hot / Phoned a friend
Lost / I need to save her
She stays / Ready or not ?
Continued Jun's past
His anger
His Mission
Am I dreaming ? / Timing
Getting ready/ Heading out
Get out of your own mind
I am not human anymore ? / The intensity of it all

Hangover/ Job hunting

1K 61 158
By luvneverminuteSJE

Shayla pov »

It's official, I have an hangover....

Head pounding, I eased my way towards the bathroom.

There now, taking a look at myself. I gasped at the person looking back at me. And didn't like what I'd seen.

My hair was a mess, standing every which way. My clothes were disheveled. And worst of all my face without make up, tear stained.

I was an hot ass mess !!!!

* a snicker ain't gonna fix dat 😂

" Girl you looking ugly today, " I told myself.

I think I should never drink again in my life. It's the worst, I needed to get something for this headache but really it's more like headsplitter.

" Why did I think that was such a good idea. "

...........................

Later on that day »

I was glad I was feeling better to actually open eyes. I decided I should get lunch out. I probably needed some fresh air.

So I got up, showered and dressed. And left my hotel room to find a good restaurant first then start my job hunt.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Finding work was harder than I expected. Maybe I should've tried looking online first. Instead I thought checking the vicinity from the hotel would work. And it didn't make it better that I chose to walk instead of drive.

My mind was telling me to be thifty but my body was screaming. What in the hell you doing to me. Let's just say I needed to exercise more. So I took an seat at nearby bench to catch my breath.

As I sat there, I told myself I needed to stop maybe try again tomorrow. Just then an flyer flew at my feet. So I picked it up, read it.

It read......

Tang's furniture store

.....................
.....................
Sales person needed........
..................

( author here * sorry dis lame excuse of an flyer. To explain it to you simple. This is all she saw. Because she's desperate for a job. )

Then I folded the paper up and put it my purse. Maybe it was some kind of scam to pull people into something dangerous. I mean who does flyers anymore. Or I could be thinking too much. I could check it out but only in the day time.

As I was thinking the worst about this, my phone to rang. Not my other one I turned that one off, I brought an new one. Because I knew I would need one if I was to start looking for employment. And didn't go outrageous with my choice, just got a simple phone to talk and text with.

That's all I needed for now always.

Catching it before it hung up. I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard a woman asked " Hello is this Shayla Roberts ? "

" Yes. This is her. To whom am I speaking to ? " I asked.

" Um, I'm from B & B grocery store. And you came in this morning, filled out an application with us. So I was calling you to set up an interview if, when you're available. "

I was gonna say right now but my body was saying you better not. So I told her I'd like to come in tomorrow morning. And we set up an time before hanging up.

I couldn't be choosy right now, the phone call did come on time when I wasn't sure about going to that furniture store. And I should be happy that at least one place I applied at call me back. I have experience too so getting this job should be easy.

I hope.......

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The next morning ~

I wore my best outfit to help land to this interview. And got in my car, to get there at the appointed time.

..................................

There now, I got out and walked in the place with confidence. And went over to the information desk, told someone I was here for an interview. She told me to wait a minute because the store manager named Angie was on the floor now, she'll back soon. So I took a seat in one of the chairs they had at the front of the store and waited.

..........................................

Some time passed because I checked my phone couple of times. Twenty minutes, I've been waiting for this woman called Angie. Didn't she remember that I was coming today or Did that other worker forget to tell her I was here ? I needed find out.

Just as I was about to get up, someone came up to stand before me.

" Are you Shayla Roberts for the interview? I'm Angie Carr, I'll be your interviewer " she said putting her hand out for me to shake.

..................................

When the interview was over, I walked out the store with gained employment. I was elated. This was an start until I could find something better. So I would work starting tomorrow. And do my best at it.

.....................................

Unknown pov ~

As I watched her leave the grocery store. I wondered why she didn't take notice of the flyer that I so conveniently sent her way. But she'll soon find out that taking this job wasn't the best decision to make..........

Well another chapter finished. I hope it wasn't too boring. But thanks for reading anyways. ❤

Vote, comment and share 😉

✌........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 1 2
Read to see what happens
94 47 8
what will happen? when the world fell under a spell and people have no other choice but to die to escape from it. Will they could escape from them? l...
10.3K 404 15
ռɛʋɛʀ ʍǟӄɛ ɖɛǟʟֆ աɨȶɦ ȶɦɛ ɖɛʋɨʟ ɨȶ ʍǟʏ ƈօֆȶ ʏօʊ ʏօʊʀ ʟɨʄɛ օʀ ʍǟʏɮɛ ʏօʊʀ ɦɛǟʀȶ ⚠𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁⚠ 𝗜 𝗗𝗼 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗢𝘄𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲...