Lippa: a fanfic

By hamiltonkiddo

Ok so nothing inappropriate in here. Sorry. Anyway for the sake of the book Phillipa soo is single, and Lin h... More

Lin pov

Pippa pov

124 5 6
By hamiltonkiddo

"Pips?" I hear a soft voice say. I had just received a text saying my fiancé had been in a car crash and died. There was another soft knock. "Pippa? Let us in." I walk over to the door and open it. Jazzy's standing there shocked to see me like this. I had always been strong, but vulnerable. I look at Renne who already has her arms out to hug me. "Oh god pips. I......" Lin came running out of no where. "How's sebby?" Lin snapped back to the realization that Sebastian is still at home with Emily his babysitter. "Oh crap, I still have sebby at home!" Lin ran out of the dressing room. All the sudden I have a strong feeling of sadness. Suddenly I just burst into tears, with loud sobs escaping from my throat. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...