Lin pov

As soon as I saw Renee and jazzy standing at the door with concerned looks on their faces I knew something was wrong. I ran over to see Pippa looking helplessly at her phone. She looked up for a second catching all of our eyes. I looked at her face, the gorgeous face I got to fall in love with on stage every day with. But falling in love was always just going to be for Eliza and Alexander, right? "How's sebby?" Pippa asked I'm assuming to make herself feel better. Ever since Vanessa died, Sebastian looked up to pippa. She was a motherly figure to him. "OH CRAP! He's still at home...". Her eyes were twinkling like stars at the mention of Sebastian that had happened. God she loved that kid a ton! "I should probably get back to him Emily's working overtime now!" I ran out of the room and into my car. I banged my head on the wheel. We only had 10 more shows. If I wanted to ask her out I would need to be quick!

Hey my beans! So I know these chapters sucked but once I get a hold of this IT WILL GET BETTER! I can't post all the time but when I can update I will! Also thank you itsquietuptown_ for voting and commenting on my last chapter! You guys should definitely read her stuff ITS SUPER INTRIGUING! So thank you for reading!