Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings) *...

By lilahrose_Fan

||No one can hurt you, unless you let them in|| WARNING: Self Harm, bad language and mature contents. More

I MADE A TRAILER
Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1-"Yeah, I'm Luke"
Chapter 2-"LUKE SHE LIKES PENGUINS"
Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"
Chapter 4-"I promise, it'll be our little secret"
Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"
Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"
Chapter 7-"I love you."
Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"
Chapter 9-"What size are you?"
Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."
Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."
Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."
Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Chapter 14-"Tobie, IE not Y."
Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."
Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"
Chapter 17-"I'm fixed?"
Chapter 18-"We should be artists."
Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."
Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."
Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"
Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"
Chapter 24-"I'll always love you Luke Hemmings."
Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"
Chapter 26-"Will you marry me?"
Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."
Chapter 28-"I do."
Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."
Chapter 30-"Our Epilogue."

Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"

1.3K 26 4
By lilahrose_Fan

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/23/set?id=118381252

I was awake at 4am. No sleep had made it into my system. I stared at Luke as he slept, 4 months, 4 whole months, this time I'm babysitting the twins, on my own. Kerri and Josie probably have busy lives.

My eyes flicked around the room, everything of Luke's important stuff was packed into Luke's suitcase and was in the van. I turned back to Luke and watched as he breathed in and out gently.

"Babe, I can feel you staring." Luke mumbled. I jumped and he chuckled quietly.

"S-Sorry." I replied before sinking into his arms.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yeah, you?" I questioned.

"No I was asking for an honest reply, not a default answer." Luke rolled his eyes at me.

What's up with him?

"What do you mean?" I asked him quietly.

"I want you to talk to me-" I cut him.

"About what?" I asked sharply.

"Your feelings." He carried on but I pulled away from his arms, I pulled out my phone and looked through the messages. He flicked my phone out of my hands.

"Luke!" I exclaimed.

"What?! I was trying to talk to you and you turned to your fucking phone? Am I not important?! Is it Tobie? Is he better to talk to then your own fucking boyfriend?!" Luke exclaimed.

"Luke! Stop!" I demanded.

"No! I will not, I'm sick of this! You don't speak to me! What's going on Lily!" He spoke harshly to me. He grabbed my wrists and I tried to pull away but it didn't work.

"Luke get off me! You need to calm down!" I told him.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He spat. I pushed myself out of his grip and stood up.

"Get out." I told him.

"No." He said back.

"Fine, I'm going." I replied getting up, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Just talk to me!" He exclaimed.

"There's nothing to talk about." I replied.

"You know what? We're done!" He yelled, I looked in his eyes and he let go of me, he walked over to the scissors and walked back over to me, he cut our couple bracelet. 

"What do you mean we're done?" I asked, taking that one breath. You know that breath.

"It's. Over. I'm. No. Longer. Your. Boyfriend." He stated clearly pronouncing each word so I understood.

"FINE! TAKE YOUR BLOODY PLANE TICKET AND GO TO AMAERICA NOW BECAUSE I HATE YOU! GET OUT! DON'T COME BACK! I WON'T BE AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOU GO OR WHEN YOU GET BACK! GO FUCK SOME SLUT WHILE YOUR THERE!" I screamed at him.

"I WILL AND SHE'LL BE 100 TIMES BETTER GIRLFRIEND THEN YOU!" He screamed, I began crying and I pushed him out of my room. I punched him repeatedly.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I screamed and he pushed me, I fell to the floor and he left. I covered my face in my hands and cried harder. I sat for hours just crying into my hands.

Do it. He doesn't care anymore, he probably never did.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, I locked the door and reached above the mirror, the small box laid untouched, I brought it down and opened it. The shiny blade glared at me and I contemplated whether I should or not. I put the box down and left the room. The door went and I went downstairs to get it.

I opened it and saw Ashton, he had the twins in the pram. I smiled and let him in, he went to the couch and sat down.

"Where's the others?" He asked.

"Um...Kerri and Michael stayed at hers and Josie went on a date with Calum, I guess they went to hers." I replied.

"And Luke?" He asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled, holding in my tears.

"I'll see you later yeah?" He asked, I nodded and he kissed the twins before leaving.

I sat down and played with the twins, they giggled at Peeka-boo. Michael walked in later and smiled, he sat and talked with the twins.

"Where's Luke?" Michael asked and I burst out crying. He grabbed me and I cried into his shoulder.

"He broke up with me." I cried, Michael gasped and hugged me tightly.

"What? Why?!" He asked.

"We were arguing and he just yelled 'You know what? I'm done!' I told him to go but I don't want him to go, Michael, I don't want him to have another girlfriend, I love him." I cried, Michael just hugged me. I felt bad dumping all of this on him but I need someone.

"It's gonna be fine, he just said it in the heat of the moment. I promise. He'll be back. Don't do anything." He told me and I nodded.

Michael stayed for a few hours before he had to leave.

"You'll be OK, yeah?" He asked, I nodded and he hugged me before leaving.

*A few hours later*

"Let's go to the park yeah?" I asked them and they smiled, I quickly changed into my All Time Low top and black jeans, I slid on my black converse, a few bracelets and a necklace. I pushed the pram down the street and took them to the park. I walked over to the swings and placed them in. I pushed them slightly, I took some photos and tweeted it.

@LilyRxx: Pushing the twins on the swings <3

I turned and saw a couple with a child, they were young and I think it was cute. They looked totally head over heels and I think I began crying. I covered my face and pulled out my phone. My phone buzzed and I looked at my twitter.

@Luke5SOS: Don't do anything stupid.

I rolled my eyes and put the twins back into the pram, I pushed them home and sat down. I fed them before turning on the TV. I put the twins to bed and they fell asleep quite fast. I walked downstairs and Taylor Swift played through the TV. Last Kiss played, I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into my knees.

I still remember the look on your face

Lit through the darkness at 1:58

The words that you whispered

For just us to know

You told me you loved me

So why did you go away?

Away

I do recall now the smell of the rain

Fresh on the pavement

I ran off the plane

That July 9th

The beat of your heart

It jumps through your shirt

I can still feel your arms

But now I'll go sit on the floor

Wearing your clothes

All that I know is

I don't know how to be something you miss

I never thought we'd have a last kiss

Never imagined we'd end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

I do remember the swing of your step

The life of the party, you're showing off again

And I roll my eyes and then

You pull me in

I'm not much for dancing

But for you I did

Because I love your handshake, meeting my father

I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets

How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something

There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions

And I'll go sit on the floor

Wearing your clothes

All that I know is

I don't know how to be something you miss

Never thought we'd have a last kiss

Never imagined we'd end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep

And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe

And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are

Hope it's nice where you are

And I hope the sun shines

And it's a beautiful day

And something reminds you

You wish you had stayed

You can plan for a change in weather and time

But I never planned on you changing your mind

So I'll go sit on the floor

Wearing your clothes

All that I know is

I don't know how to be something you miss

Never thought we'd have a last kiss

Never imagined we'd end like this

Your name, forever the name on my lips

Just like our last kiss

Forever the name on my lips

Just like our last...

I turned off the TV and cried into my knees.

"I HATE YOU LUKE HEMMINGS!" I screamed and cried harder, I checked the  time and saw there plane was about to leave.

Luke's P.O.V

What have I done?

I regret it all.

Everything, every single thing.

I didn't mean anything.

Nothing.

"Luke, you OK?" Ashton asked, I nodded and he smiled, I smiled back before turning to the black book. I grabbed it and slowly opened it. I read the first line and cried.

Don't let her go.

Remember what happened the last time you left her alone. Don't do this. She loves you and you love her.

I closed the book and laid back thinking of when we first met. She was such a troubled girl, it actually upset me. I'd seen her cuts before, she always had her sleeves up in science and I know why, no one realised she was there, I did. I always did. She was beautiful and I loved her. I'd follow her around at lunch and I'd watch her lip sync the words to her favourite song in the music room. I'd occasionally hear her sing but they weren't love songs, they were songs that meant something to her. The day on the bus where there was no room was one of my best memories. I remember thinking to myself 'Talk to her!' but I was too shy, finally I plucked up enough courage and I spoke to her. As soon as I heard her voice, I fell head over heels for the younger brunette.

Our first kiss was so fucking precious, her lips were so soft and she was breathing quite heavy, she was shaking and as soon as our lips met, I knew, I wanted to marry her.

I have no clue why I broke up with her. I just did and I went mental, I have her broken bracelet in my pocket. Slowly I brought it out and ran my finger over it. I regret this decision so much. As soon as I get home, I'm taking back everything and making her mine again.

No one's P.O.V

While Luke was planning what to do when he gets home, Lily was sat on the side on the bath, arguing with her dark side whether she should slice her skin apart, line by line. She cried silently as she picked the metal object from the box. She pulled up her long sleeve and pressed the blade into her skin before dragging it across.

Small beads of blood collected over the small incision and Lily cried harder, almost a year, down the drain.

"Why must I be so pathetic?" Lily cried.

"Why am I never good enough?"

"You stupid, stupid girl." She bullied herself all night. She put the blade away before wrapping her arm up and climbing into her bed. Lily barely slept that night, her mind was too alive with the thoughts of being alone. One question continued blinking in her mind.

How long will she go on?

A/N: Hi!

It's really short, I know, I didn't know what to do :-(

PLOT TWIST! *hides under chair* PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

Luly break up :'( x

Vote?x

Comment?x

2 votes for next chapter. xx

THANKS!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."
4.7K 147 17
"It's the moments, like these, that keep me alive." Warnings: Self-harm, family issues, alcohol, depression, suicide
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...
1.5K 47 19
"I will never hurt you again." "Promise?" "Promise."