My life with Boo ( on hold ti...

By sweetsarelikemedcine

Normal 18 year old girl..... everything changes after a trip to the Twilight Convention and a meeting with fa... More

My life with Boo
Birmingham
My day with Booboo

That really didn't just happen... :)

599 10 1
By sweetsarelikemedcine

A/N Hey just felt like doing a bit in Booboo’s POV because yeah I was a bit stuck lool J

Hope you enjoy xx

Booboo’s POV

“Temaya...” I repeated slowly, wasn’t that the girl I bumped into a while ago. She was quite nice, kinda funny as well. Well I guess that there must be a load of Temaya’s in the world. I picked up my pen and wrote the standard thing,

‘Temaya, Hope you have a nice day.

Booboo xxx’

I felt the need to add an extra ‘X’ hoping that this was who I thought it was. I looked up and caught the eye of Temaya and smiled. She still looked as beautiful as she did when I saw her before, maybe even prettier. Her hair was now let down and her hairpiece on clipping back a minuscule amount of braids. She was still in her cobalt dress and her face was plastered with a smile that could light up anyone’s world. She caught my eye and the recognition crossed our faces. Instead of screaming and hyperventilating like what I thought she would do. She looked up at me and gave a little chuckle and in return I chucked at the same time.

I picked up a random piece of paper and wrote,

‘Call me, 079 XX XXX XXX

Sooner rather than later ;) xx’

I picked it up and drew her in for a hug like with the other fans but discreetly slipped the piece of paper into her hand. She gave a little nod as if she understood and I said” BTW, I really like the bracelet you’re wearing, we’re matching.” I gave her a smirk and pulled away from her I saw a huge smile creep along her face.

“HURRY UP!!!!!” a girl screeched from the queue.

“Bye, thanks for everything.” She shouted as she ran towards her friends. A dirl and a boy with curly hair and nerd glasses almost like the one Fivel described. I thought I’d bring her along because she’s always wanted to go to Britain. In particular, London the fashion capital. And lucky for her, I’m guessing she’d found someone to show her around, maybe something more… 

“Next,” I shouted, ready for the next person. This was gonna be a long day.

Temaya’s POV

‘OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!’ I thought as I ran towards Roxy and Casper, trying to keep my cool.

When I got to them Roxy grabbed me round the shoulders and said, “What just happened there???”

I turned and by then I was in tears, “OK, well….. Do you know that guy……? I was talking to earlier???” I stammered

“Yeah ….” Roxy said quizzically.

“Well you’ll never guess who it was….. It was B……..” I said, breaking down into tears.

“BOOBOO STEWART!”  She squealed, interrupting me in mid-sentence.

I nodded at her. “Awwww baby,” she said to me patting me on the head, noticing my awe stricken state. I looked at my watch wiping the tears from my eyes. It was almost 6 o’clock and we had to meet up the van. I tapped the others, my use of speech temporarily lost.  We got to the van just as Mrs Hilka was taking the register. Jessica was giving me the dirtiest evils in the world. She tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder and kissed her teeth.

“What got the ice princess in a waa???” Casper said with venom in his voice.

“She probably saw our beautiful babe with Booboo. Remember she’s a super fan as well. It kinda adds to their crazy rivalry.” Roxy answered returning the evils. We all got on the bus. This must have been the best day in my life. I was still mute, because I swear this couldn’t be reality and I had actually died and gone to heaven.

We got to the Hilton hotel, I really don’t know how the headmaster’s friend paid for all of this but I sure was thankful. Just as we about to get off the bus Jessica tripped me. I hit the ground and my knee got grazed. Nana came up to me and asked if I was okay and helped me up. She glared at Jessica a bit but then went off to talk to her. They were kind of forced to be friends, their parents know each other and they were in almost every squad together. But that didn’t make Nana a b****, she was really nice and actually cared for people’s feelings.

“Wow, she’s got it bad.” Aiden said walking past. I nodded and he gave me smile. His smile gave my heart a little thump; I guess I still had a little thing for him. But he was really nice so I couldn’t help myself. We got into the hotel and thankfully I was in a room with Roxy and Casper was in a room with Aiden. Leaving Nana with Jessica... again. I got in to the room and slumped on to the couch. And then my senses came in I HAD JUST MET BOOBOO STEWART and I got a hug and he gave me his autograph. I reached into my bag for the piece of paper he gave me.

It said:

‘Call me, 079 XX XXX XXX

Sooner rather than later ;) xx’

“OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I HAVE HIS NUMBER. AHHHHH I LOOOVEEE HIMMMM SO SOOO MUCH!!! OMG DO YOU THINK HE LIKES ME!!” I screamed running round the room like a manic holding the paper up and giving it a million kisses as if it was him. I’d obviously got my speech back

“Well, I was waiting for that to kick in.” Roxy said with her hands in her ears. I ran towards her and gave her the biggest hug ever. Casper walked in with Aiden.

“What’s going on here??” Aiden asked with an adorable puzzled face. Casper told him the whole story starting from the bit with Fivel and ending with the bit with Booboo. Casper nodded and looked at me with a tired smile.

“Well, I guess this fangirling never gets old you were like this when we were 14 and four years later and you’re still the same.” He said while leaving the room with Aiden. ‘Talk later.’ Aiden mouthed while leaving the room.

“OMG should I text him… or do you think that would be clingy.” I asked Roxy nervously after the high had partially left my system.

We talked for about an hour before we decided that I should text ‘Hey? Temaya x’ I sent it and looked at my phone. Me and Roxy started talking about the convention and how it went for her and Casper. And after what felt like ages, my phone vibrated but it was only T-Mobile. I threw my phone on the couch and gave it evils. But two seconds later my phone vibrated and I ran towards it with super speed. ‘Hey, so how’re you? Booboo x’ he replied. I happy danced round the room. Our conversation continued and was full of just getting to know each other, soon enough I was tired and texted goodnight. He replied, saying ’Do you want to meet up tomorrow?? It’s my last day in Birmingham and I have nothing to do???’ I ran towards Roxy’s bed and woke her up, showing her the text. Shortly, we were happy dancing round the room. I replied ‘Hell yeah definitely. I was gonna go shopping but I’d rather spend the day with you.’ He replied ‘Okay cool, well goodnight gorgeous. Sweet dreams’ I said goodnight and soon I was into dreamland, which was slowly becoming reality.

Continue Reading