To be the Best //Chloe Lukasi...

By kenz__horan

*COMPLETED* Chloe is the number two dancer. Maddie is number one. Maddie is popular. Chloe is not. Will Chlo... More

To be the best
Coming home
Mess ups and Maddie
Concert rehearsal
Middle school
The new girl
Words hurt
L.A. Here I come
Makeup on
A/N
Strut my Stuff
Practice makes Perfect
A/N
A/N
Lights Camera Action
Finding about Joffery
Scripted
Shop till we drop
Auditioning for Joffery
Happy Easter
Drop Dead Ready
Drop dead diva
How is it going
Thanks
The New Team
1K
Costumes
Dressed to impress
On the road again
Bye bye Hylands
A call...from who.
In your face
Updating
Happy memorial day
Fits me
3k
New book
Birthday
The published book
National
Awards
Done
5.1k
Trailer
Happy father day
Camp Bad Boy
Camp bad boy
Epilogue
....
.....
Diary
Dear Diary
6.3
4th of July
New books
Chloe Lukasiak
Thanks

Competition day

1.9K 43 0
By kenz__horan

Today is competition.

I grab my pink suitcase with a glittery C on the front. My clothes and makeup is in there. I can't wait for my dances I love them so much. We all board the buses. I take a seat next to Kendall. We talked about the dances and we took selfies and posted them on Instagram.

We get to intensity dance competition in Texas. We go in our dressing room to get ready. My solo is first. My mom puts my hair up in a French twist then we apply the brown eye shadow with red lipstick on. I put on purple earrings. My mom glues the fake eyelashes to my eye. Then she coats my cheek with blush.

I go behind our curtain to change into my costume. I strip down and put my costume on. It's a purple dress the comes right above the knees with cut outs on the sides.

Maddie comes out and she was wearing a beautiful blue leotard with a blue skirt and puffy sleeves. Maddie always gets the perks.

We were going on stage to do our solos and Maddie nailed her routine. It would be hard to beat.

"Next up is Chloe with What goes around." the announcer says.

I walk on stage and the music starts. I stand there while the music plays.

I forgot my dance.

I walk off stage and the camera man ask to interview me.

I sat down on a chair and they told me to talk about my performance.

"I was confused why I did that." I said and walked away.

I get to my dressing room and Abby has a fit. She yells at me for not being like Maddie but I'm not like Maddie I'm Chloe.

When awards come I didn't place which was expected. Maddie and Mackenzie was first overall in there age division. Our group won first.

Yes I messed up my solo but nobodies perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 358 20
Avalon is a WWE Diva, She's AJ Lee's best friend, She's also Dolph Ziggler's Best friend, Along with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Avalon is a destructiv...
16.7K 302 23
Melissa wasn't exactly planning on moving to Star City, she wasn't planning on the 'accidental' death of her mom, and she most definitely wasn't plan...
11.2K 60 112
Here is part 2 of the book with my OCs!
378K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)