◍ ⊱ 90's Imagines. [ ON HOLD...

By trcpunzels

a collection of short stories that star our favorite nineties heartthrobs. I'll try to make things as non-cl... More

❝001. ─ Compelled.
❝002. ─ Watchdog.
❝003. ─His Brother's Keeper. ; Act I.
❝004. ─His Brother's Keeper. ; Act 2.
❝005. ─ Cheers 2 U.
◍ ⊱ not an update.
❝006. ─ Private Dancer.
❝007. ─His Brother's Keeper. ; Act 3.
❝008. ─His Brother's Keeper. ; Act 4.
❝009. ─ Brand New Me.
❝0010. ─ Show Me.
❝0011. ─ Toss It Up.
❝0012. ─ Mr. Shakur.
❝0013. ─ Darling Nikki.
❝0014. ─ Other Side of The Game.
❝0015. ─ Brand New Me. ; Act 2.
◍ ⊱ 929.
❝0016. ─ Compelled ; Act 2.
❝0017. ─ U & I.
Read Please.

◍ ⊱ introduction.

18.8K 238 75
By trcpunzels

What's up! This is my first book ever and it's based on the nineties. I was born in the middle of the greatest era ever and I want to relive it. I've been writing for a whole seven years now, but I'm still nervous to share it but I was pressured  by my friend. So go easy on me.

I don't own any of these people, if I did I wouldn't be doin' this right now. Trust and believe. Unless the story includes the main character as themselves, their personalities may be altered.

I like to think I'm completely original, but playas fuck up too. So if you see anything that's similar to your or anyone else's stories here, don't be afraid to come tell me! I hope you guys enjoy.  Requests are not only accepted, but encouraged.

Disclaimer: 

Some of these stories will have situations  that may be uncomfortable for some people including sexual content, drugs, and supernatural beings.

   ━ ✿*゚'゚Trcpunzels. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.2K 101
📢📢📢If you're under the age of 18, this book ain't for you! 📢📢📢 Tia is on the rise of becoming a successful black woman, and a native of a poor...
88K 3.9K 52
E.X.I.T 22, a very successful multi-platinum 4 member girl group gets dropped from their label Interscope Records due to constant fighting , and alte...
5.5K 336 24
In which a young talented man falls for the lead singer of the band, placing her on a pedestal only for her to be completely different from what he h...
58.2K 1.9K 24
imagines based on the best songs in the universe!