Social Ladder (A Zodiac High...

By hopefulyeol

This is a story about the zodiacs going to high school. What you already guessed by the title, I hope. In the... More

Meet the characters! :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
(Final) Chapter 23

Chapter 22

700 24 4
By hopefulyeol

A/N just so you know I felt a bit awkward writing the first part, because I didn't know how to write it so that people would understand without hurting anyone. I am against racism, I find it absolutely disgusting and not okay. Every person is just the same, flesh and bones. Skin doesn't matter, race doesn't fucking matter. So please don't judge someone for where they are from. Thank you.

3rd person POV (It will be switching between present (normal) and past (bold) )

"YO, Bruce, buddy!" Aries yelled from across the field. Cancer starts to feel really nervous, because he bullied her once or maybe twice. Taurus noticed and brought Cancer into her side.

"Everything will be fine don't worry." Taurus whispered in her ear, she didn't let go of Cancer until she calmed down. 

"Okay so this is how we are going to do this." Capricorn stated, as various drawings and names were written across the whiteboard. 

"So we have our first target, Bruce." Aries began, "He's a jock friend of mine, his appearance is kind of intimidating. But he is a really kind guy so don't worry."

"What does he look like?" Leo asked straightaway.

"He's tall, big build and black. I really want us to win because Gabriella made a group for only black jocks and such." It made Aries scoff and mutter under his breath, "Racist piece of shit that she is."

Everyone groaned and a voice boomed through the room. "What the hell!"

All the eyes turned around to Cancer, who was freaking out. She reached for her phone and saw that she had butt-dialed someone.

"That racist piece of shit! I wanna punch her in the face!!" Gemini's voice could be heard from the phone, she was yelling that loud. The room filled with laughter and only Cancer could hear Gemini's whines about not knowing what is going on. She put her on speaker and told her what they were discussing.

"Yoo Aries, my boy." Bruce greeted him with a handshake, "Why haven't you been coming to practice lately?"

"Uhm, you know...I had other stuff to do."

"What stuff? What is more important then football?"

"I'm just helping a friend out so if you can come to this place after school, then you are amazing."

"And why would I do that." The tension in the air grew thicker and Cancer began trembling. She told herself to man up, she took a few steps forward. 

"Because we know how much you despise Gabriella." Standing in front of Bruce she put her hand out for him to shake. "And this is going to be a plan to bring her down. So are you in?"

Bruce thought about it for a few seconds and then muttered a 'why the hell not' and shook Cancer her hand. Aries and Taurus were looking at Cancer with proud faces.

"Okay next up!"

"Mira!"

"The Asian group." We heard a groan coming from the phone, "It really disgusts me!" Gemini's voice echoed through the room.

"Yeah it does, it disgusts everybody." Libra stated with her hands placed firmly on her hips. "The girl that did it is disgusting! Who the hell makes groups because of race!"

"That is why we are going to make an end to this. But we need every group on our side."

"It makes sense, even though it is disgusting we need to do it." 

"Libra! Hi!!" Mira waved her and Libra's friend (Capricorn) over to the place they were hanging out. 

"Hi Mira. We have a question for you."

"Sure ask away, Libra's friend."

"It's Capricorn, but on with the question."

Time skip

Virgo's POV

"I am telling you that we need to put a stop to this!!" Gabriella shrieked as she held the paper in her hands, which told her the current scores of the competition.

"I thought you were helping me!!" She pointed at me, "Where have you been! I have not seen you helping at all. Only in tricking Gemini into that closet." She began pacing as Annie, Stefan and me just sat there. "They just kept going without her, they humiliated me in front of the school. They are trying to overthrow me!! I have been Student Council president for two years! The students followed the rules that I made! I will not let a stupid new student take that place!"

She stopped pacing, her back faced us, her sudden stop made me gulp. She sighed and slowly turned around. 

"You." Gabriella said as she walked towards me, "Make them regret it, or something will happen that won't make you happy." 

I shuddered at the thought, what can she do? Why does she have so much power to make me shake in my shoes. Why? Why? I don't like being controlled...

"Do you understand me!" She yelled in my face, it made me flinch. "Yes." I muttered, she got closer to my face.

"I. Didn't. Hear. You."

"Yes!!" I shouted, making her stumble back and I stood up. I walked out of the 'office' and made my way home to eat and go to sleep. Today had been exhausting and I don't want to deal with this shit right now. My phone rings, I look at the ID of the caller. Gabriella. 

Nope. No, to the hell no! I ignored the call and continued to make my way home. It was 7 PM and all I want to do is to just get home. As I am crossing the street, I heard a car honk. I turn my head to see it speeding towards me, I run as fast as can to the side. The car just passed me, my heart was beating a mile an hour. I strut my way to the side walk, once there I crash down holding onto the place where my heart is beating.

My breathing is beginning to quicken and my vision is getting blurry. "A-Am I having a panic attack?" I muttered out, gasping for air. I heard footsteps, they were coming fast.

"Hey! Hey!" A pair of hands grabbed my shoulders, shaking me. "Hey! Hey, respond to me!"

"Oh fuck, fuck! Okay hey, look at me!" I looked at the guy, "Breathe with me."

"In."

I breathed in.

"Out."

I breathed out.

"Now repeat."

We repeated the same process over and over again, until my breathing got steady.

"T-Thank you." I thanked the person and I smiled, I looked at him again. My eyes widened. "Scorpio!?" I scrambled back a little.

"Virgo?" He asked dumbfound, his expression changed from confusion to concern. "Are you okay now? I saw you dodging that car." He gasped, "Is that why you had a panic attack?"

I scrambled up and backed away, "I-I need t-to go home. T-Thanks a-ag-again." I turned around and ran away.

"Hey! H-Hey wait!" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around, our faces were a bit too close. I got a better look at his face, he is so handsome. "Omg, sorry." He stepped away, a blush crept it way onto my face.

"Let me walk you home." I was shocked at that, "Please? I don't want you to get hit by a car."

"Okay."

Time skip

"Well this is it." I said as we stood in front of my house, it was now around 7:45 PM. He nodded and said, "I guess I should get going now." He waved 'bye' awkwardly and began to walk away. 

"Wait! Scorpio!" I yelled, he turned to look at me. I hesitated but he needs to know.

"Tell your friends to watch their back. Gabriella is not happy."

He nodded in understanding and waved 'bye' again, this time he smiled.

I walked towards my house, I unlocked the door and went inside. Today was a rough day, I need rest.

A/N 

I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE! As I mentioned in my last "chapter" basically an A/N I had no motivation for writing, I had been writing this chapter piece by piece. So it's probably a mess so sorry for that! But I'll try to update! Sorry again for making you wait so long T_T

Thank you for understanding though, I love you and thank you for supporting this book by voting, commenting or just reading! Thank you, thank you so much!

Hope to update quickly! 

Byeee~ ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 27
A rather strange invitation gathers the zodiacs in the same place; a massive school hidden away in the mountains. The rather sketchy place, and the r...
22.3K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
175K 4.9K 47
Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagittarius #1 in zodiacsigns #1 in Horoscope...
1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...