We Hate Each Other (Zayn Mali...

By prettyeyedchick

Friends with Benefits or more ? More

We Hate Each Other (Zayn Malik)
Chapter One: I Hate Him
Chapter Two: You Want Me To What!?!!
Chapter Three: Mom and 'His' mom
Chapter four: SURPISE SURPRISE
NOT A CHAPTER
Thinking about it... (Not A Chapter)
A New Book. A/N
Holy shit.
Fuck it

Chapter five: In My Bedroom (DIRTY)

34 3 2
By prettyeyedchick

Okay guy things get a little dirty in this chapter so if you're not into they type of stuff I suggest you skip this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY BABES I'M BORED DECIDED TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE OF MY LAME (COMPARED TO OTHER STORIES) CHAPTER.

VOTE

COMMENT

READ ON📚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*******Ashton's POV*******

I walk into my bedroom and hop straight in the bed. I'm so tired I can't tolerate anything else right now, just sleep, I need sleep.

Zayn was currently in my bathroom taking a shower. I still can't believe I'm going to the Bahamas, with him though, for THREE FUCKING MONTHS!!!!

I'm happy that I'm going to the Bahamas but I hate that I'm going with him. It's a bittersweet kinda thing.

I hear the shower turn off indicating that he's finished.

"Ashtonnnn!!! Zayn yells. Oh god what does he want.

"Whattt!?" I yell back.

"I need a towel."

"Yeah, so what do ya me to do about it?"

"Bring me a towel." He saids in a duh tone.

"No, I don't wanna get up."

"Ok, either you bring me a towel in 3 or I'll come out butt ass naked."

"You wouldn't."

"1" he starts his count down.

He wouldn't go that far. Would he?

"2, I'm waiting."

He wouldn't.

"3 you asked for it babe" he saids

He wouldn't.

The doorknob on the turns and my eyes widen as a "butt ass naked" Zayn walks out.

He would.

"Oh. My. God." I mumble getting out of my bed. I hope he didn't hear that.

"Like what you see, love?"

I quickly turn my head away so he doesn't see that I'm blushing.

"Um..I-I'll go get you a..uh towel." I say looking down making my way towards my door.

As I reached for my door, Zayn grabs my hands and turns me around so that my back is on the door. He has me pinned up against the door while he's naked and all I'm thinking is damn, this is hot.

Wait! No! Stop !

I can't think like that, especially when my mom and his are in the next room. "Za-Zayn what are y-you doing?"

"Do you remember earlier today, at school, when you were talking about how small my dick was?" he whispers in my ear, totally ignoring my question.

I slowly nod letting the memory come back to me.

He's no where near small.

"Well now you can see for yourself how big my dick." He whispers in my ear as he grabs my thighs and wrap my legs around his waste.

My mind is clouded with all the dirty things Zayn could do to me right now. I wrap my arms around his neck to bring us closer. "Feel that babe? Feel my dick against your ass ? I bet I know another place my dick could go. Can you guess where ?" He saids starting to kiss down my neck.

" Y'know if ya want, I could fuck you against this wall."

Oh God, please fuck me against this wall.

"Is that what you want babe ? Want me to fuck you against the wall or better yet do want me to put my head in between your legs and make you cum under my tongue ?"

"Zayn." I moan his name ."Tell me what you want baby, and I'll give it to you, anyway you like it." He saids making his way towards my jawline. "Zayn?"

"What is it baby ? What do want?"

"Za-Zayn we can't."

"And why is that, I know you want it. Don't you want this ?" he said kissing down the center of my shirt. Great. Perfect time not to have a bra on. "I-I think we..uh we-" he cuts me off saying "Yes or no babe."

"Uh, I-" he cuts me off again saying "I'm growing very impatient Ashton, I need an answer." I wanna do this so bad right now but I know we can't. Not because I don't want to but because my and his mom are just downstairs but instead I answer"Yes" in his ear.

"I can't hear you Ashton, what did you say ?" he whispers in my ear as he bites earlobe."Yes Zayn." I breath out into his neck.

"Hmm, not loud enough, love."

"Yes Zayn!"

"Better, but I bet I can make you scream louder. Do you want me to make you scream louder ? Hmm?"

"Yes Zayn." I moan

"Say it." He demands

"I want you, to make me scream louder Zayn." I whisper in his ear as I bite on his earlobe."Tell me how you me to fuck you."

"hard." I say kissing him everywhere I can.

"Umm the things you do to me." He saids pulling me from the wall to the bed. He lays me down and hovers over me.

Me and Zayn are now full on making out and we can't keep our hands to ourselves.

For some reason every time my hands goes down his lower he moves them back above my head.

Something's wrong with him. I'm trying to help him out with his stupid boner and he's turning me down. What the fuck is wrong with him ? So just to be sure that I'm not being paranoid, I reached down to his lower again and he does it again. "Ok, What the fuck is wrong with you ?"

"Nothing, nothing sorry." He says going back to kiss me but I pull away.

"Zayn." I look at him giving him a questioning look.

"Fuck" he mumbles looking down at me climbing off and laying down next to me.

"What's wrong Zayn?" I say

"You have no idea how bad I want fuck you but you know we can't." He saids

"And why is that ?" mocking his words from earlier.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that both our mums are down stairs and maybe I don't them to hear you screaming my name." He whisper shouts.

"Great. Now you got me horny for nothing you piece of shit."

"Don't worry I'll have you screaming my name very soon just not now."

"I hate you."

"Like I said the feeling is mutual."

"So whatcha gonna do about that?" I say pointing to his huge boner. He looks down and mumbles "Fuck".

"Guess I'll finish my off in the bathroom, I'll be back."

"Or..."

"Or?"

"Or I could help you."

"I thought we said we wer-" I cut him saying "Foreplay ".

"Umm...I like the way you think babe."

"Good to know because I have a very very dirty mind." I say while biting my lip.

"Oh my god, it's taking everything in me not to fuck you right now."

"Kinda wish you would fuck me." I mumbled looking away.

"Are you loud?"

"What?" I ask confused

"Like can you hold your screams and moans?"

"Probably not"

"Guess we'll be sticking with foreplay" he saids pushing me back towards the backboard of my bed and spreading my legs. Just to tease him I clamp my legs shut and give him side smirk with a cocked eyebrow."Don't tease me Ash". I smile at the fact of him calling me 'Ash'. He hasn't called me that since we were little. "C'mon baby spread your legs for me." Me being the little tease I am I still don't give up. "Don't you want me to make you feel good baby ?" he saids putting his hands under my shirt and massaging my breast while leaving hickeys down. Me trying my best not to give in but my body is disagreeing with my mind."Ash, you know I'm gonna win."

I finally give in and spread my legs for him. "Finally" he said sarcastically. He takes my shirts off and I see his eyes pop like golf balls. He then starts slide my shorts down and he is going dangerously slowly and it's starting to tick me. "Zayn! Seriously! could you be any slower." He looks at me with a smirk and saids"Patience, love"

My shorts are finally off and now the only stand between us are my panties. By now I'm soaked in my wetness. I can literally feel myself dripping. There is no way he can't how wet I am for him. He leans in and starts sucking harshly on my neck most likely leaving a hickey.

I feel Zayn's fingers on my inner thigh slowly making its way upward. He hooks his finger inside of my panties and pulls them down and within 2/3 seconds there off . His fingers are sliding up and down the folders of my inner making me whimper on pleasure. He's teasing me and I know it. He's trying to get back at me for earlier.

"Zayn, please. "

"I love see you beg for it. I can't wait to use this against you."

"Zayn?"

"Hmm"

"Shutup and put fucking finge- HOLY SHIT" I stop myself mid-sentence because of Zayn's fingers being shoved in me.

"What was that, love?" He said pumping his fingers in and out me looking me dead in eye while biting his lips.

So sexy.

"Oh my god" I say as he adds another finger.

"No that wasn't it." He said while adding finger number three.

"Zayn, baby, go faster." I command

"As you wish love" and with and starts pumping twice as fast. As this is going on all I'm thinking is this is only foreplay, I wonder what the real deal is gonna be like.

I groan as I feel Zayn's fingers descend from my heated core. I opened my closed eyes and see sucking his fingers while looking me dead the eye. He takes his fingers out of his mouth

and kneels at the end of the bed on the floor pulling me to the edge. He pushes my legs up and puts his head in between my legs. I feel his fingers slide across me, I look down to see him sucking his fingers. He slowly opens his and looks at me with an evil smirk spreaded across his face.

"Who knew a bitch like you could be the best I've ever tasted."

"You asswh-FUCK" Zayn slipped his tongue inside me causing me to gasp.

Something to hold. I need something to fucking hold.

******ZAYN'S POV******

I smile at the fact that she can't find anything to hold on to. It kinda...turns me on.

"Oh Zayn" she moans. Oh how love hearing her moan my name. I have her completely at my mercy and I'm loving every bit of it. Yup, Ever. Single. Bit.

"Fuck Zayn I'm go-gonna c-cum" she saids

"Let it go baby." I say and with that she came on my tongue. The room is filled with low moan and her calling my name as she rode out her highs.

Wow. She tastes amazing.

"Oh my fucking god." She said panting, trying to catch her breath. I get up and lie down next to her.

"I'm guessing it was good." I say putting my arm around her.

"Oh, yeah" she saids drawing circles on my stomach.

"Y'know it's pretty hot having you beg me to please you."

"Shut it Malik."

"Just kidding babe." I said and gave her quick peck before getting up but to my surprise she wanted more. She hopped on top of straddling my waste while kissing her way up to my ear.

"Umm, my turn." She whispers seductively in my

"Shit" I mumble as she grab my length and starts pumping. I can tell she's getting into because she starts to get rough with it."Easy baby." I say. " Sorry" she whispers "No, it's fine keep going." I say. She gets on her knees and in my head I'm chanting suck, suck, suck, but I'm trying to keep my cool which is not really working.

She wraps her lips around me and starts suck.

"Umm, Ash" I moan her name

I suddenly feel myself twitch inside her mouth then I said " Ash, baby, if don't want me to cum inside your mouth I suggest you move." but she doesn't move. Then I felt I it. I came. IN HER MOUTH.

"Best Blow-job everrrr, thanks"

"Yeaa, no problem, but Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

"This stays between me and you only." She saids looking at me with a death stare.

"Duh, but what exactly is this"

"That I haven't figured out yet but what I do know is that I don't like you at all." She's said rolling her eyes at me.

"Same here, but I don't wanna stop this sexually stuff we got going on." It's true there is no way this can only be a one time thing. No way. I need more of this."Meaning?" She asks confused as to what I'm getting at.

"Meaning lets be friends that fuck." I say. "You mean like friends with benefits?" she saids "yeah".

" I don't know Zayn." she saids unsure getting up walking away from me. "C'mon Ash,"I say as I get up and over to her and grab her by her waste pulling into my chest while her backside is to my front." Do you really wanna give this up?" I say kissing her neck.

"I-I" she starts "Fuck,no".

"Good," I say turning her to face me " because neither do I." She nods her head while looking down

"But we have to set rules."

"Ok, shoot."

"First, if either of were to get in a relationship we are not to get involved or to stick our in there business. You are just simply the guy fuck when I'm horny or bored. We are not aloud to tell anybody about this ever meaning it goes to grave. Got it?"

"Yeah, same goes for you."

"Whatever"

"I think we should sleep." And with that we slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIT JUST GOT SEXUALLY

You Dirty Dirty Girl

ROAR

_______________________

Well that chapter 5!!!!!

Tell me what you think !!

As Always Lovers >>>>>

VOTE✅

COMMENT✏

READ ON MUTHAFUCKA'S 📚

----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.8K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
38.2K 117 15
just know it's gonna make you hella wet🤭
147K 7.1K 49
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
20.3K 1.9K 31
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...