Mini | BTS (ON-HOLD)

By seokjinsweetie_

What if you found a box on your doorstep filled with 7 pocket sized dorks? °° -platonic love between you and... More

1 ; Box
3 ; Bedroom
4 ; Lunch
5 ; Where are you?
6 ; Bath time
7 ; Mall
8 ; Bakery
9 ; BTS
10; Fourteen dorks
11 ; Big and Small
12 ; Big and Small (2)
13 ; Wake up!
14 ; So cute!
15 ; Home
16 ; Let's sing!
WOW!
17; Magic box!
!!

2 ; Tiny humans

3.5K 146 40
By seokjinsweetie_

Enjoy reading the second chapter!
Anyways, Bangtan's hair color are based on Spring Day era.

--

Your eyes widened the second time that day, as you found seven tiny, probably pocket-sized, cute males, staring back at you with the same facial expression. All of you were silent for a long while, the only thing that could be heard was Shrek awkwardly conversing with Fiona's parents at dinner. Nobody really tried to start a conversation, until one bubbly person finally got out of shock, waving at you with both hands, "Hi, giant!" He said, as he tried to climb up the box, failing to do so.

You blinked your eyes twice, before awkwardly greeting him back, "U-Uh, hello?" You said, before picking him up with your two fingers, helping him get out of the box. "Thank you!" He said, before introducing himself to you, "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you!" He said just as cheerfully. You smiled softly at the cute boy's cheerfulness. "I'm (your full name), nice to meet you too, Taehyung." You introduced yourself as well.

And it seemed like the other tiny humans' shock went away as well, and they all went whining for you to help them get out of the box as well. You chuckled at the unfair amount of adorableness, before helping them out one by one. "Thank you!" One of them said. The one with pink-ish silver hair sat on the space between your thumb and index finger, snuggling himself on your right hand. You didn't bothered questioning his actions, as he looked really cute in that position, his eyes closed, with a wide smile on his face.

You turned to look at the other males, "What are your names?" You asked softly at them. The one with purple hair raised his hand like a student wanting to answer the teacher's question, "I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon!" He said before taking your left index finger, and shaking it eagerly. You smiled at his cuteness. Someone interrupted by clearing his throat. It was the one with the black hair. "I'm Min Yoongi," he paused for a moment, "Can I sleep?" He then asked after. You got confused at the sudden question, but didn't ask why and just nodded your head, "Sure, sleep anywhere you want."

Yoongi seemed satisfied with your answer, before going to your left thumb, using it as pillow, before curling up into a small ball, sleeping immediately. Your eyes left Yoongi, then looked in front, almost getting startled as you saw Taehyung, was it? Laying on his stomach, facing you, smiling like a complete idiot. He waved at you as the both of you made eye contact, "Hi." He giggled after. You just blinked at his gesture, before looking at the one with the light brown hair after. He introduced himself, "Hi, uh, sorry for Taehyung's weirdness," he apologized on Taehyung's behalf, who pouted, "But, I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you (your name)-ssi." You smiled at him, "No need to be formal with me, (your name) is just fine."

Seokjin nodded. You noticed that there was a man with brown hair as well, —a little darker than Seokjin's— hiding behind Seokjin. "Hello." You said softly, trying not to scare him. Seokjin smiled slightly, "Sorry, he's a bit shy at strangers, but he'll come around soon, I'm sure. His name's Jeon Jungkook, by the way." He spoke for the smaller boy. You turned to look at the said male, "Hey, Jungkook, you don't have to be afraid of me. I don't bite." You joked to make Jungkook comfortable at least. The latter smiled softly, and nodded. "Okay." He said quietly.

Satisfied with the response, you turned to look at the one who's sitting on Taehyung's legs, the one with the pink hair. He waved at you bashfully, "I-I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. Nice to meet you." He smiled widely. You felt your heart ache as you saw his eyes turned into cute, little cresents. It was so adorable that you can't help but to just comment about it. "You have a really, really cute smile, Jimin. No kidding." You proclaimed at the pink-haired male, who turned into a cute, pink mochi as he blushed.

You laughed at his cute face, but then remembering that there was still this last male, who was way too comfortable at snuggling at your right hand. You lifted your right thumb a little, nudging the snuggling boy. "Psst," You called out to him. The male abruptly sat up, eyes still a bit sleepy, he yawned loudly, stretching his arms and legs, before rubbing his eyes, still half-asleep, "What? Where am I?" He asked unconsciously, looking around, before finally looking at you. You smiled at him, introducing yourself once again, "I'm (your full name). What's yours?" You asked for his name after.

"O-Oh," He said, feeling slightly awake now, "I'm Jung Hoseok." He greeted a little bit cheerfully like Taehyung. He then clung onto your index finger like a koala. "Lift me up, (your name)! Lift me up!" Hoseok said, more energetic this time. You chuckled at him before doing as he said, swinging your finger up and down, but slowing it down as he got scared, suddenly screaming very loudly, claiming that it's scary.

All of you talked about each other, (excluding Yoongi who was still peacefully sleeping at your thumb) getting to know each other, and having fun. You smiled internally as you remembered that this day was supposed to be another one of those boring days, but apparently, you won't get bored and lonely anymore, since you have this little guys with you now.

And you forgot about the television that was still on, Shrek 2's credits rolling in it.

--

I decided to publish this right after since the first chapter is very boring and every sane person won't add this on their library if this story has just one boring chapter.

A lot longer so it wouldn't be as boring as everyone sees!
Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 576 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
190K 6.2K 40
"We will protect you babydoll" • Y/N was alone and frightened with a dark past meets 7 boys with big hearts. Will Y/N break down her walls? Will the...
93.6K 3.6K 27
"careful now, you might make me fall in love with you." when two souls are destined to be together, they are connected by an invisible thread. no mat...
316K 4K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...