Ill Never forget

By tigerlilly75

I was running. I was running as fast as I could in any direction that hid me from that monster. I ducked unde... More

Never again
Second Mate
Information on them
Creatures of the night
The news
Family Reunion

Let's meet the mate

52 3 0
By tigerlilly75

Soz for the long ish wait I have been having a good time with my family and friends so I have had not much time to updates on this story and my other one! Hope you enjoy it and it may be a bit more action-ised (my new work lol) for your guys.

"Princess can I mark you?"

The answer to that question was simple.

"Shane, ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

of course you can. I am only yours for now and forever."

With that Shane drew his canines and bit the part of my neck where my shoulder and my neck meets. At first there was a horrible pain coercing through my body but instantly it was replaced by pleasure and joy that I am being marked by someone that truley loves me for who I am. (Cue the sappy love song lol).

It did not last long because I felt this sharp pain in my back and something run down it. I could not stop thinking "why can the Moon Goddess give me a break" while black dots were forming in my eyes and Shane calling my name over and over again. Right before I went out I heard his sweet voice again saying "I love you Princess and always will" With me uttering the words "I love you to f tige" I drifted of to a never ending pit of darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to write more for my lovely readers.

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor beeping and a loud smashing noise coming from my left. I tried to open my eyes but o could not. I tried again and gradually they opened but as soon as they did there was anther smash so I jumped right out of bed and screamed at the top of my lungs

"WHO THE EVER IS MAKING THAT FUCKING AWFUL CRASHING NOISE CAN YOU FUCKING WELL STOP IT!!!!! I JUST WOKE UP AND IM NOW SCREAMING SO STOP!!!!!"

As soon as I finished my little speech I was treated with fireworks all around my body and lips pressed against mine. In an instant I knew it was tiger (Shane). When he pulled back I simply said to emuse my myself and him "Well that's the best way to be greeted"

I could feel the vibration in his chest as he laughed and it almost made me weak at the knees. Key word Almost. "Well I got woken up with my little fire cracker screaming at the top of her lungs and I fell right on the floor and smacked my head" he said while pouting. Oh my goddess he lookes to sexy when he does that.

*I know he does.*

Who are you and why are you in my head?

*I am your vampire, my name is Blaze and we are shifting in about 19 minutes so I suggest you get to the forest right now. Oh and you are getting more people then just me so be ready.*

Thx and I love your name.

With that convosation over I turned back to a shocked, jaw dropped Shane and say as calmly as I can

"I need to get to the forest right not I am getting a vampire and more other me's so hurry."

He did not say anything he just nodded and as soon as I could blink we were at the forest. I could feel this thing inside of me wanting to get out. So I let it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 24.1K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
19K 674 53
Hannah Jefferson, the daughter of the Alpha of the silver pack, feels unfulfilled in her life. She yearns to meet her mate, hoping this will allow he...
52.8K 2.5K 18
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
33.1K 597 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...