Teenage Love

Galing kay Tammy_May

This is a story about a lose that brings two people together. It shows the troubles that some teens have, it... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

85 0 0
Galing kay Tammy_May

Skylar was finally going home, she and Caitlyn were really close again. She was so happy when she saw Sarah, Todd, Caitlyn, Demi, Damien, Kobi, Sophia and Felix. Kobi ran up to Skylar, she knelt down so give him a hug. Skylar ran up to Caitlyn, she jumped up wrapping her arms around Caitlyn's neck and her legs around Caitlyn's hips, Skylar kissed Caitlyn passionately infront of all the people in the ward. She hadn't seen Caitlyn in a week because Caitlyn had gotten out a week before.

"Skylar what the hell are you doing?'' asked Sarah so confused and angry.

Caitlyn held Skylar, they stared into each others eyes, Sarah signed the discharge papers. Skylar dropped to the ground noticing everyone was staring at her. She ran up to Bec and threw her arms around Bec who hugged her back. Skylar was so attached to Bec, they had become close friends along with Justice. Skylar gave Justice a huge hug, they had become like really good friends, both the girls had her phone number so if they ever wanted to see Skylar, she could come see them there if they wanted.

They walked down to the car that was in the parking lot of the hospital, Caitlyn walked a fair bit behind Skylar as they walked.

"Sarah, can me and Caitlyn stay here and walk home later?'' Skylar asked shyly, she gave a pleading look to Sarah.

"Yeah, okay,'' Sarah said in a unsure voice, she quickly gave Skylar a little hug, she got in the passengers side of the van.

Skylar walked out of the parking lot and along the footpath, she sat down on a bench outside the park which was not far from the hospita. Caitlyn follwed her, she came and sat down next to Skylar, she couldn't take her eyes off Skylar at all.

"We need to talk Skylar,'' Caitlyn said with this empty feel to her voice that was normally so warm, she gave a little fake smile.

"Come on, I know a place,'' Skylar said without waiting for Caitlyn to agree she ran off down the footpath, until she came to a house where she stopped waiting for Caitlyn.

Caitlyn came running up to where Skylar had stopped, Skylar grabbed Caitlyn's wrist. She walked around to a window where the window was still open. Skylar quickly climbed in the window without trouble, she had been climbing in and out windows since she was 8 years old so she was use to it. She helped Caitlyn in, she was having trouble getting in through the window.

"What is this place?'' Caitlyn asked worried they had just broken into someones house, she was so worried about getting caught.

"This is my old bedroom, we are actually in my mum's house,'' Skylar said in a empty voice knowing it wasn't right to show emotional pain this place had bought her along with physically pain.

"What?'' Caitlyn asked angrily, they had just broken into Skylar's mum's house.

"It's fine she aint home for another 2 hours and it safe to talk here,'' Skylar said as she stood face to face with Caitlyn.

Caitlyn took Skylar's hand within her own, she held it tight in her hand as she looked into Skylar's beautiful eyes.

"What is gonna happen between us?" asked Caitlyn with so much confusing within her beautiful voice.

Skylar walked up too her, she lent in and kissed Caitlyn over and over. She wrapped her arms Caitlyn's neck, she smiled as she looked into Caitlyn's eyes with all her focus on them.

"I guess we are together,'' Skylar said with a giggle of nervousness, there was so much happiness within her voice.

"Are we together or something or like just friends?'' Caitlyn asked in a confused way, she hadn't really been listen to Skylar.

"Yes we are together,'' Skylar said with a huge smile, she staring at Caitlyn with a huge smile that wouldn't leave.

"Are we gonna tell people?" Caitlyn asked with a huge smile as she wrapped her arms around Skylar's waist.

"No. People aren't to know Caitlyn,'' Skylar said with worry, her smile faded and a blank look came over her face.

Caitlyn pulled Skylar against herself, Skylar wrapped her arms around Caitlyn's neck. She leant forward, they started to kiss when the noise of the front door opening flung them apart. Skylar quickly helped Caitlyn climb out the window, she watched as Caitlyn ran off without her. Just as Skylar went to try to get out the window Ms James came racing in in a rage, she grabbed Skylar before throwing her to the floor. Ms James shut the window quickly, she started kicking and hitting Skylar as she layed curled up in a ball upon the floor of her old bedroom. Skylar managed to grab her mother's leg, she tipped her to the ground. Skylar got to her feet, she bolt out of the house as fast as she could run since she had been hurt quiet a lot. As she ran straight ahead she ran into Jackie the nurse from her stay in the teenage mental health ward in the hospital.

"What happened to you?'' Jackie asked, worry showed in her eyes as well as on her face, she took a tissue, she put it on Skylar's eye brow where it had been split open.

Skylar held the tissue to her eye brow, she knew she need to go to the hospital to get them to fix it up but she couldn't go back to her foster parent's house looking like this so she would have to go stay with her dad for a bit.

"Come on, I will take you to the hospital to get you cleaned up and the eye brow so it aint slip no more,'' Jackie said with her normal cheerful voice as she took Skylar on her way to the hospital which wasn't that far from where they were.

Once they got to the hospital Jackie made them take Skylar in before anyone else, the nurse that was looking after cleaning up Skylar's split eye brow and the rest of her was very gentle, the nurse glued her eye brow back together so it wasn't split anymore. They wouldn't give up asking her constantly how she got the injuries, she just kept saying she got in a fight.

"So who can we call to come pick you up from here Miss Taylor?'' the nurse asked in the kindest voice, Skylar was shocked someone talked to her in such a kind way for once.

"Please call my dad, Scott Taylor to come get me,'' Skylar said in a emotionless voice that matched her blank look upon her beautiful face.

Her dad walked into the waiting room where she had been sitting waiting for him for half an hour. Her dad went to clear up the medical bill, she sat there in pain still even though they had given her pain releaf already. Her dad walkekd over to where she sat in the waiting room with crying babies and lots of people who were in pain, he went to give Skylar a hug when she stood up but she just slipped out the way, she headed to the car without a single world coming from her mouth.

Skylar walked herself to the car, she saw Haylee her 14 year old sister was in the car with their 7 year old half sister Ashlee and their 2 year old half sister Isabella. Ashlee has beautiful honey blonde hair and light green eyes whilst Isabella has beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous sky blue eyes. Skylar opened the front passengers side door, she slid in in a quick fast motion for a girl who had the shit kicked out of her, she slamed the door shut as her dad got in the drivers side. He dad started up the engine, she put her seat belt on as her dad drove off.

"What happened to you?'' Haylee asked as she stared at Skylar's bruised face, she had a smug look upon her face like she always did.

"I got in a fight,'' snapped Skylar aggressively as a warning towards her sister, the smug look faded from her sister's face immediately.

Their dad packed the car in the driveway to his huge fancy house, everyone piled out of the car as they rushed toward the front door. Sklyar walked slowly to the front door as she felt pain all through her body. She walked straight upstairs to her bedrom, she went to her closet, she grabbed her light blue jean short shorts and her "The Love Movement" t-shirt that is black with the writing mostly white. She changed into her clothes as quickly as she could, she grabbed her phone from her pocket as she realised she needed to let Sarah know where she was before she got a worrying phone call, she sent Sarah a message saying:

Hey Sarah,

I'm stayying at my dad's

for awhile. You need to

let Caitlyn know that I

aint coming home for

awhile.

Cheers Skylar xx

Skylar grabbed her guitar from its stand, she help the $500 guitar as she grabbed the book of her songs she had writen, she turned to the page where she was writing a new song. Skylar had wanted to be a famous singer and go somewhere with her singing but she knew she wouldn't. She started to sing the song she was working on, she instantly stopped when Caitlyn walked into the room.

"Don't stop,'' Caitlyn said as her warm loving voice ringed in Skylar's head forcing a little smile to her lips.

"What are doing here?'' Skylar asked in the bluntest voice she had, she still had her back to Caitlyn as she put her quitar back in its holder.

Skylar turned around slowly as her gaze met Caitlyn's face, the shock showing upon Caitlyn's face as she looked upon her girlfriend's face. Skylar looked at the floor, she hate the look from Caitlyn saying that she looked horrible.

"What happened Skylar?" Caitlyn asked as worried was clear on her face as she stepped forward she hugged Skylar tight against her.

Skylar wrapped her arms around Caitlyn and started crying, she couldn't help herself not cry anymore, she felt so weak. Caitlyn held Skylar as she cried, Caitlyn kept telling her it was OK until she stoped crying.

They walked downstairs and into the family room where all the kids were sitting around on the couches, they were all trying to watch the television.

"Caitlyn this is my family just missing my dad though. The girl in the middle with the blonde hair is my twin sister Skye, to the right of her is my sister Haylee and she is 14, next is my oldest sibling who is my brother Tyson and he is 18, he is holding my nephew Logan aka his son. Next is my brother Noah he is 12 and he is holding out little half sister Isabella who is 2 years old. On the left of Skye is my broter Brady he is 17 years old, next to him is my little half sister Ashlee and she is 7 years old. Next over is my dad's girlfriend Sally and she is carrying another half sibling to me, and last but not least is my little half brother Kingston and he is 11 months old,'' Skylar said with happiness spreading across her bruise face, Caitlyn saw how much Skylar's family meant to her.

"Wow, big family,'' Caitlyn shocked that her dad had so many children she didn't understand it.

They walked into Skylar's bedroom, Skylar closed the door behind them as quickly as she could, as soon as te door was closed Skylar pushed Caitlyn against the wall, Skylar put her lips to Caitlyn's.

"Kiss me,'' Skylar whispered with a teasing voice, Caitlyn locked her eyes on Skylar's sky blue ones.

Caitlyn kissed Skylar softly before they heard the door handle turn, they jumped away from each other as quick as they could. Tyson walked into the room holding his 3 month old baby boy Logan in his arms.

"Hey, since Dad is taking Noah, Ashlee, Isabella, Skye, Kingston and Sally out, would you mind looking after Logan since you will be the only one here?'' Tyson asked hope and need makes Skylar say yes in her head.

"Where are you, Brady and Haylee going then?'' Skylar asked curious and worried about thyem already as she took Logan from her brother's arms that held Logan tight.

"Haylee is going over to a friends to stay. Brady and I are going out to a party,'' Tyson said happiness flooded his face as he handed Skylar a 'what to do' list.

"Okay, I will look after my adorable nephew,'' Skylar said with a huge smile as she was instantly happy as soon as she saw her nephew's adorable smile.

Skylar rocked her nephew in her arms as her brother left the room, Caitlyn shut the door behind him. Skylar nearly dropped when she started to shake a bit so Caitlyn took Logan from Skylar's arms. She held the cute blonde headed blue eyed baby boy in her arms as she rocked him to sleep.

"Skylar, can you show me to where his cot is so I can put him down?" Caitlyn said with a smile that Skylar had never seen before.

Skylar walked down the hallway until they came to a red door, Skylar turned the door handle opening to up of Tyson's bedroom. Skylar moved in, holding the door wide open letting Caitlyn into the room. Caitlyn careful layed Logan in his cot, she smiled at him as she put the blanket on him before turning around to face Skylar. She pulled Skylar with force into her arms, it nearly made Skylar fall to the floor but Caitlyn caught her.

"Are you gonna stay tonight then?" Skylar asked trying to keep her voice in a curious tone so Caitlyn didn't hear the hope in Skylar's voice, she made her expression blank and unreadable.

"Actually, Skylar...,I have to work tonight,'' Caitlyn said wuth a sorry look upon her face that matched the sorry voice she was using.

"So your leaving me once again. You should be getting home so you have enough time to change before you go to work,'' Skylar said accidently letting the pain and hurt escape into her voice as she said it which showed in her expression.

"No, I'm staying here until I have to leave,'' Caitlyn said with a huge grin that made Skylar feel all numb, she grabbed Skylar, pushing her up against the wall careful enough not to hurt her.

They made out against the wall, after a bit of time they ended up in Tyson's king sized bed. Things went to the next level!

Skylar layed there alone now until Logan started crying, she quickly put her clothes back on. She rushed over to pick him up from in his cot, she rocked him in her arms as she careful took him downstairs into the kitchen. She held him on her hip whilst she made his bottle not without a lot of trouble and it didn't help that he was still crying, turning is adorable face bright red.

Skylar cradled Logan in her arm as she fed him his bottle, she had decided they would go down to the diner so she careful layed him in his pusher, she strapped him and put his baby blanket over him. She grabbed her keys from the table along with her phone that was there too, she pushed him outside before they went down the street to the local diner. Skylar had decided to go there since that was where Caitlyn was working there tonight as a waitress. She pushed the pusher into the diner, she spotted Caitlyn straight away, she didn't realise someone was behind her and that when she bumped into her friend Taylah who was a good friend of Skylar's before she went away months ago.

"Cute baby, is he yours?" Taylah asked with her usually huge smile that would never leave her face even if someone called her a slut.

"Nah, I wish. He is my nephew,'' Skylar said with a huge smile that had left her face since she and Caitlyn had done it.

She unstrapped him from his pusher, she picked him up carefully rocking him as she pulled the blanket up to make sure he didn't get cold. She rocked him in her arms with such pride that he was her nephew, she knew no one else in the family would help her brother with Logan because Logan was bad news to everyone else. She knows that Tyson really loves his son and is proud to be a father and have such a adorable son. In Skylar's eyes you could tell that she really loves her nephew.

"Can I hold him?'' Taylah asked with her huge smile, she put her out to take Logan from her arms, which brought Skylar back to reality.

"I don't know,'' Skylar said unsure if it was a good idea or not.

"Come on, I need to get some practice in for when my baby comes,'' Taylah said as the huge smile on her face got even bigger.

"Oh my gosh, you having a baby? How far along are you?" Skylar said with a shocked but extremely happy which came out in her voice and showed on her face.

"Yeah, I'm 13 weeks which is about 3 months. So pass him over,'' Taylah said with a huge smile that was filled with all her happiness, Skylar could tell that Taylah was so happy that she was going to have a baby.

Skylar handed Logan to Taylah to hold but she watched them just incase of anything that could happen, she ordered her dinner since she knew if she didn't Caitlyn would shove food down her throat so she ate some. She would probably end up throwing up her food anyway so she just decided to eat a bit to show Caitlyn.

Skylar put Logan down to sleep and covered him up with his baby blanket, she stood there waiting for him to wake up again but mostly just looking at how beautiful he is. The door opened and Brady walked in with his girlfriend who was crying, Skylar hurried them out into the hallway so then they wouldn't wake Logan up since she had just got him down.

"Skylar, my girlfriend here is pregnant and can Tara here, sleep in your room tonight?'' Brady asked with hope and a puppy dog look as he looked at Skylar, he held his against his body as they stood before Skylar.

Skylar stared as her brother tried to comfort his girlfriend by trying to kiss her whilst she was cried, but she just pushed him away. Skylar heard Logan start to cry again so Skylar rushed back into the room picking him up and craddling him in her arms as she rocked back and forth. He quickly fell back to sleep, she carefully layed him back in his cot and tucked the baby blanket around him. She walked out the room back into the hallway quietly shutting the door behind herself.

"As long as you clear it with dad she can stay in my room tonight only, and if she don't mind sharing my bed,'' Skylar said with a smile since she saw the relieved look that come upon Brady's face, she slipped back into Tyson's room to look over Logan.

Tyson walked into his bedroom since Skylar had left the door half open, he went straight to the cot where his son layed there asleep, to check on his precious little boy. He gave his little boy a kiss on his forehead, he tucked the blanket around Logan better so then he wouldn't get cold, he swung around and gave Skylar a huge hug.

"Thank you so much sis, you looked after him  so well,'' Tyson said with so much gratitude.

"I'm always here to help you out with Logan, but for now I have to get to bed so night, love you both,'' Skylar said quietly so she didn't wake Logan who was asleep and she wanted it to stay that way, she kissed Logan's forehead before walking out the room shutting the door behind herself as she made her way to her own bedroom.

There was a knock on her door and there stood Tara and Brady when she opened the door. She showed Tara her bedroom, Skylar helped her calm down by just giving her a hug and telling her it would be ok. She hated to see such a beautiful young girl upset and crying. Tara had stopped crying so Skylar decided to change into her pyjamas, she stripped down to her bra and underwear when she turned around she caught Tara staring at her body as in like checking her out.

"Umm... you fine with sleeping in a bed with me?'' Skylar asked awkward as she quickly put her black tank top on..

"I don't mind but I'm guessing you caught me staring?'' Tara asked in an awkward but more embarrassed voice.

"Yeah I did,'' Skylar said in a awkward voice.

"I'm bi, I guess I can't help it, but don't tell your brother he doesn't know,'' She said with a pleading look that Skylar knew she was going to give into and not tell him.

"Tell him because he needs to know and I'm here for you Tara,'' Skylar said with a warming voice, she got in bed and nearly instantly fell asleep.

She woke up before Tara the next morning, she carefully got out of bed as she tried not to wake Tara. She grabbed her towel that was hanging over her desk chair and head into the bathroom, She stripped down so she had nothing on at all, she closed the shower door as she got in the shower, she stood under the shower head as she felt the hot water drop land on her white skin. Skylar dashed back into her bedroom after she had had her 10 minute shower, she had her blue towel wrapped around her body. Tara was awake now, she watched every move Skylar made until she sat down on the bed.

"You can go have a shower now,'' Skylar said with a fake smile.

"Cheers babe,'' Tara said with a little smile.

Tara grabbed a towel before disappearing out the door. Skylar got up and shut her bedroom door so she could get dressed into her clothes. She put her black matching bra and underwear before she pulled her white skinny jeans on that were a size 12 but they were too big that she needed a belt with them, she pulled one her size 12 tank top that was a bit baggy. She had to put them on quickly before Tara came back into the room. She had done her make up and straightened her hair  when Caitlyn walked into the room, surprising Skylar. Tara walked in the room, her towel fell off her wet naked body, she quietly grabbed the towel from the ground wrapping it around her body once again. 

"Umm... who is this?'' Caitlyn asked in such a hurt voice as she took a step toward Tara in an agressive manner.

"This is Tara, she is my brother's pregnant girlfriend,'' Skylar said in a calm voice, she could feel Tara had her eyes locked upon her but she couldn't bare to look at Tara.

Caitlyn stormed off out the room, by the time Skylar caught up with Caitlyn they were just past Skylar's house. She grabbed Caitlyn's arm, she pulled her into the bushes so they could talk out of view of everyone. Skylar pulled Caitlyn close and kissed her to try to calm her down.

"Caitlyn, nothing happened between us. She doesn't even know I like girls and maybe guys. I like you not her,'' Skylar said with tears running down her cheeks as her strong will to cope no matter what happens had just been broke by the way she feels for Caitlyn.

Caitlyn wiped away Skylar's tears, she hugged Skylar tight in her arms. She hated to see Skylar cry it was the one thing that really started to break her heart straight away.

"Did she sleep in your bed with you last night? Did you guys kiss?'' Caitlyn asked with hatred and pain cheer in her voice.

Skylar pushed Caitlyn away with all her might, tears came streaming down her face as the hurt from Caitlyn's words got to her. She was so hurt by the thoughts her girlfriend had thought of her, she felt so hurt.

"Yes we both slept in my bed but nothing happened. No we didn't kiss. So when you get your trust right then should ask someone out and not go jumped to ideas. So until then, stay away from me,'' Skylar yelled angrily at Caitlyn with purer hurt showing in her eyes along with in her voice, the way she hit her sides with her fist there would have had to been bruises..

Skylar stormed off back to her house, she wiped her tears away before taking a deep breath pulling herself together in one deep breath. Her walls where back up and she was going to be her normal fake self once again, she knew that she should would get hurt. She walked in the front door where she was instantly greeted by Tyson.

"Can you take Logan for the day?" Tyson asked with a pleading smile along with his look.

"I'll take him so means he coming out with me today,'' Skylar said with her fake smile as she knew this would be a very long day.

Tyson carefully handed Logan to her, Skylar swung him carefully onto her right hip, Tyson gave his baby boy a kiss on the forehead before he left the house as he went off to work. Skylar grabbed her iphone and keys, she grabbed Logan's bag before shoving it on her shoulder so she could strap Logan into his pusher. She pushed the pusher outside and down the street toward the town centre that is where the big shopping centre is

It had bee 2 weeks since Skylar had last talked to Caitlyn which was the day they had broken up and had had a fight, Skylar was back at school now and she had started working at the local shop after school 3 days a week. Tara had no where to go so Brady was allowed his girlfriend to stay and sleep in his room.

Skylar walked laughing with her friends and her new friends Brooke, Kelsey, Jess and Scotty. Skylar laughted as she held Bailey's hand as they walked. Her iphone started to ring so she slipped away from her friends, she saw it was Caitlyn ringing, she walked right away from her friends to answer her phone.

"Hi Caitlyn,'' Skylar said in a blank empty sounding voice.

"Hey Skylar, can you come talk to me now?'' Caitlyn asked in a kinds of voice that didn't sound like she was ok at all.

"I'm busy Caitlyn,'' Skylar said in a blunt voice.

"I can see you Skylar, I started school for awhile,'' Caitlyn said in a voice that worried Skylar straight away, she knew it sounding like a goodbye voice, Caitlyn hung up as Skylar turned around and saw Caitlyn in the distance.

Skylar watched as Caitlyn turned away, she walked off, Skylar bolted for the bathroom where Caitlyn had gone into. Skylar knocked on the bathroom stall door that Caitlyn was behind, she kept asking Caitlyn to open the door but she didn't. She went into the toilet stall next door to the Caitlyn was in, she climbed the brick wall that was between that two toilet stalls. She dropped to the ground to grab that razor blade from Caitlyn's hand just before she tried to slit her wrists.

"What the fuck are you doing baby?'' Screamed Skylar at Caitlyn at  the top of her lungs as a tear run down her cheek.

"I can't do this no more since I don't have you,'' Caitlyn sobbed as tears ran down her cheeks and she took another mouth full of vodka from the nearly full large bottle.

Skylar sat face to face on Caitlyn's lap, she leant forward and kissed Caitlyn. She grabbed the bottle of vodka from Caitlyn and held it in her hand.

"Don't ever do that Caitlyn! You can be my girl from now 'til forever,'' Skylar said, she took a mouth full of vodka from the bottle.

Caitlyn started kissing Skylar passionately, they made out after drinking the last of the large bottle of vodka between them both. It got heated between them, Skylar took Caitlyn's top off, Caitlyn took Skylar's top off and things went on from there...

Skylar was drunk by the time the bell rang, it was time for them to go home but they coould only stumble out of the bathroom. They both fell into Skylar's old friend Austin Porter, Caitlyn stood up since she wasn't as drunk as Skylar was, Austin scooped Skylar up in his arms, he carried her to the car whilst Caitlyn tagged along behind them. He drove them back to his flat, he carried Skylar in and put her on his. He gave them his bed so he would take the couch.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.4K 428 46
Skylar Mari Anderson. 17- years old in the 12th grade Skylar never trusted anyone in her life but two people her mother and sister. Although she envi...
123 0 26
TRIGGER WARNING STRONG CORSE LANGUAGE I am just a shell of what used to be, nothing but an empty discarded soul searching for hope in this decrepit w...
287 91 25
They say life is a gift. You're supposed to smile and be grateful. But there comes a time when you realize that living a lie is no way to live. And w...
1.2K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...