breaking point ( a carlos de...

By floatingavclub

Nora, daughter of the queen of hearts enjoyed her life on the isle, along with her bestfriends Mal, Evie, Jay... More

chapter one ♡
chapter 2 ♡
A/N PLEASE READ AND RESPOND
PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

A/N please read ;)

410 3 0
By floatingavclub

Damnnnnn ^^

hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading my descendants fan fiction :)). Okay so this story is gonna be like the same plot line as the descendants movie, except its gonna be the pov of Nora. Also i will be changing some of the words. On my last chapter i might make one for Descendants 2. But that depends on how much comments I get on the last chapter :)

Also this fan fiction includes some mature language and sexual jokes ;)) so if your like under 10 why are you on Wattpad. But i cant stop you from reading, and this is a disney movie :(. But i made this dedicated to my little sister who loves Cameron Boyce. But Cameron is hot asf♡♡.

Nora is portraid by Katelyn Davis @jazzytazzyyy on instagram and follow my ig at @kickedtotheside

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.7K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...
90K 2.2K 38
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
186K 9.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
31.4K 2.2K 19
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...