Pick me- (fillie)

By late_writes

Where their high school needs money so they auction popular boys as dates to raise money. The highest bidder... More

01. Meeting
02. Dinner
03. Science Class
04. Popcorn War
05. Jealous Wolfie
06. Party Dates
07. Mr. Hots
08. Suspicion
10. Ice Cream Wars
I'm back :) *important*

09. Revenge

1.2K 74 21
By late_writes

Finn.

I'm not sure what to think or do. Millie's with another guy and is probably interested in him. I can never have that.

My eyes begin to water but I quickly push it away. A huge wave of furry hits me and before I know it I'm at halieys table. It's as if my body was out of my control.

"Hey Tiff are you still up for being my date at Calebs party?" I rush out.

"YES- uh I mean of course. I just need to tell Raymond I can't go with him." I fakly smile nodding. She does sound desperate.

"Get my number from Gaten and text me later you know so we can talk about the details." I give her a little nod walking off not wanting her to continue.

Ok Millie see how you like it if I hang out with someone new.

Yeah I understand what I'm doing isn't right but Hailey wanted to go with me to that party in the first place and I want to get back at Millie. so it's a win win even though I'm sorta using her.
--

From: unknown
To: Finn

Hey mr. Hots ;)

I groan.

What's up with people calling me that?

To: unknown

Uh hi?

From: unknown
To: Finn

Sorry it's Tiffany btw

To: Tiffany
From: Finn
I thought I was supposed to get your number?

From:Tiffany
Yea Ik but I was getting inpatient lol. r u busy?

I started to feel awkward.

To: Tiffany
no what's up?

From: Tiffany
I just wanted to know if we could maybe match u know like colors and stuff

What? Why would she want to do that?

To: Tiffany
Um sure

From: Tiffany
Great! We need to go shopping! I'll pick you up in a hour!

Uh what? I'm so confused...

Then it realization hit me— she wants to spend time with me so she's making up excuses to. Bingo.

I know because I used to do that with Millie. I let out a sigh when I think about Millie and then angry gut feeling comes back again.

If this is going to be realistic I need to go shopping with Tiffany.

To: Tiffany
Yeah sure and um you know my address?

From: Tiffany
Um yeah I'm not a stalker I swear I just live 3 block away and I always see u when I drive home

Ok she's not crazy. Dualy noted. Just a little...different

To: Tiffany
Oh ok ik you aren't a stalker

I don't want to text her anymore so I just lay back in bed and throw my phone to the opposite side of bed.

Finn what have you got yourself into?

--

I hear knocking downstairs I groan already knowing who it is and I opened the door to find Millie.

Millie?

"Uh hey Finn I just wanted to know if you wanted to maybe hang out?"

Shoot what do I do know? Oh yeah remember you're mad at her.

"Can't Tiffanys coming over." I state matter a factly.

Millie gave a strang look, "Tiffany? Why?"

"We're going shopping, something about matching."

"Why would you both match??"

I scratch the back of my neck," because I asked her to be my date to Lucas party."

She gave me a hurt look and I immediately felt bad.

"Oh..."

I try to make things a biitter but I fail,"Yeah...uh I'll text you later?"

She didn't say anything she just turned around and left.

I'm horrible.

--

"OHHH FINNIE LOOK AT THIS FLANNEL!"

Tiffany gushes and I just roll my eyes. I mean this ones dark blue and It's actually fine but I'm so damn annoyed.

"...looks good."

"You'd look so hot in this- I mean we."

Is she serious?

"Uh then let's buy it?"

"We'd be crazy not to!"

I sigh. "Ok let's go pay."

"Alright finnie and then we should go get some food afterwards."

I honestly just want to leave but it'd be rude to leave her all a sudden. Plus she's my ride... I have no choice but to nod accepting her offer.

She smiles clapping her hands excitedly.

I walk past her with the clothes to pay.

I hope I'm not doing this for nothing and Millie will realize she's my best friend not Raymond.
--

We go to a Jack in the Box drive through and then head home because it's late and we have school tomorrow.

"Uh see you tomorrow," I rush out steeping out of the car.

"Yeah and I had a good time."

Why is she making it sound like this was a date. It's not. We're just hanging out and sure I bought the things we got but I do that with everyone.

I don't want to make her feel bad especially mad because then she won't go to the party with me.

I just nod because I didn't want to say something else I didn't mean. It was enough for a day and this whole thing is making me feel bad.

It's for Millie though. Anything for her.

--

Unedited like it probably has so many mistakes

Words: 840 (Ik it's short sorry :( )

A/n: y'all convinced me to update so here you guys go. This story will probably have slow updates at I planned out the rest of the book and it'll have 25 chapters or so :) . Thank you for your support.

⭐️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⭐️

I'll update if this hits 15 votes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
19.2K 186 29
Watch Mike and El's love story grow stronger each day as they get older. Mike and El have lived a normal life together after the battle of starcourt...
105K 3K 32
"These feelings are fake.. We're just pretending." He told himself as he watched Millie laugh. He couldn't stop the bubbly feeling inside of him by j...
221K 9.5K 32
❝I dare you to make the school weirdo, Millie brown, fall inlove with you❞