Water Hunter

By 10thphoenix

What if Percy was Allison's twin brother instead of a child of Sally Jackson and Poseidon. Was blessed by Pos... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Season 1 Episode 1
Season 1 Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 episode 5
Season 1, 2 and HoO
Season 3 episode 1
Season 3 Episode 3

Season 3 Episode 2

1.5K 38 0
By 10thphoenix

As promised here is what I have so far but I will be unable to even try and update anytime soon because I have too much school work as of right now.

Getting ready for school I felt that Alison was not telling me something so I go to her room to talk to her but she and Lydia are already left for school.

Oh well I will just have to talk to her at lunch.

Time skip

I was in business and coach came in dropped a book on his desk and said, "The stalk market is based on two principles. What are they?" than Scott put his hand up "Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?"

"No coach I know the answer."

Than coach laughed until he replied with, "Oh you were serious."

"Yeah it's risk and reward."

"Wow who are you and what have you done to McCall. Don't answer that, I like you better, I like you better. Does anybody have a quarter?"

Than Stiles goes into his pocket saying,"Yeah." And out flys a XXL condom landing on the ground between rows for everyone to see.

Coach goes done picks it up and hands it back to Stiles saying, "stilinski I think you uh, dropped this and congratulations. Risk and Reward put the quarter in the mug, win the reward. Ok watch coach." Blowing on the quarter he bounces it off the ground and into the cup getting a clap from the class and him going off bragging.

"Ok Danny risk, reward?"

"What the reward?"

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow."

"Uh coach it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it."

"Danny you know I really expect more from you at this point. Really. McCall risk, reward? The risk
Where I left off
, if you don't put that quarter into the mug you have to take the pop, t-the quiz and, and you have to write an essay. Risk, more work. Reward, no work on work at all. Or you choose not to play." Coach says letting Scott think it over.

Puzzled Scott asks, "Isn't it just chance?"

Coach denies this saying, "No, you know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, past experience. All factors affecting the outcome. So what's it going to be McCall, more work, no work, or choose not to play?"

All the while Scott is playing with the quarter in his hand. In the end he chooses not to play and Coach asks if anyone else wants to play. After a short time with little hesitation Stiles jumps for the chance.

Taking the quarter from coach he goes to the front of the class. As he is about to make his shot his dad walks into the room with another officer. Then he hands the coin to coach and steps into the hall with them.

Once they go into the hall I decided to take a shot at it saying. "I'll make you another offer coach. If I make the shot twice in a row first try than for the first two tests I get 10 bonus makes for each. But if I don't than I lose 10 makes for each. Sound like a deal?"

"You know what sure, but you also will have the previous deal still in place. Ok?"

Nodding my head I look at the cup, setting up the coin and throw. It goes in and the class claps. "No, quiz." Then I get the coin set up the shot throw and it goes in. The class claps again. "And 10 bonus makes for the next two teats."

"Well done Percy. Ok who's next. Greenberg put your hand down you don't have a chance."

Time skip

It's lunch and I can't see Allison anywhere in the cafeteria. Seeing Lydia taking to a boy I went up to them to see if she knew where Allison was. As I got closer I got an uneasy feeling form the boy next to Lydia, but I decided to put that to the side for now. "Lydia do you know where Allison is?"

"Last I saw her she was in the library searching something up."

"Ok thanks. See you around."

When I reach the library I see Allison working on her laptop searching something up. As I get closer I see she is looking up logos in Beacon Hills. "What are you doing?" I ask when I'm close enough.

Jumping a little bit off her chair she says, "Holy shot Percy don't scare me like that."

"Sorry, so what are you up to?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

"Come on tell me."

"Ok, you know how there was the incident with the birds?" Nodding she continues. "Well as Lydia and myself were going to get our stuff a girl shows up asking about Scott. Then she grabs our arms leaving a bruise in the shat of this." She says handing me a drawing. "I think it might mean something but I can't figure out what it is from."

"I think I've seen this before. Yeah it was on the door of the closed down bank i believe."

Searching it up on the computer confirms it is the logo to the bank.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Well I'm going to go in and see what I can find."

"No you aren't, not without me anyways. Now come on it's lunch."

Time skip

Standing outside of the bank with Allison looking out for anyone coming we cut the chain keeping the doors locked. We had to wait two days because dad wouldn't let us out last night.

From this point onwards I might differ to what is actually said and done in the episodes but I will try to keep it close.

As we enter we sneak around. We don't hear anyone but that could just be that they are waiting for something. As we turn around a corner we are met face to face with a woman who quickly pushes up against a wall. "You have no idea what you two got yourself into if you want to live go into that storage closet, lock the door, and wait until you hear fighting that's when you'll be safe to exit." She whispers in a commanding tone before letting us go.

Following her words of advice we enter the storage closet and stay silent while pulling out our phones to look around. Quickly we see some chemicals and clothes. Knowing there might be werewolves around we quickly pored some of the chemicals on the ground to overpower our sent and some clothes by the door so they wouldn't spill in the hallway. Once we finish that we gat a better chance to look at our surroundings.

Then in the back corner we see her. Erica's death body. We both jump back a little in shock, Allison covers her mouth to prevent sound for coming out.

Then we hear it people talking on the other side of the door. It was too muffled that we couldn't make it out but there was a constant tapping as they walked by.

After waiting a good 3 minutes Allison says. "I can't believe that Erica's really dead. I hope Boyd is ok."

"Me too Allison. Me too."

After a bit of waiting we hear fighting. We exit and rush to where the sound is coming from. When we get there we see Scott and Derek were fighting Boyd and a unknown female werewolf in the vault.

"Watch out." Allison shouts to them.

Dodging out of the way of the female werewolf, Scott ends up pinned by Boyd. What that was happening Derek got himself in a position where the female werewolf pinned him again the wall. Allison and I looked at each other.

"Allison, I'm going to help them once they are away from them break the line and when they cross remake it."

"Ok, are you sure you'll be safe?"

"No but one I get out I'll probably need water to heal up." I say before stepping into the vault. Both Boyd and the women turn towards me and come rushing. When Boyd just about reaches me I punch him across the head knocking him down with a force that if he didn't have fast healing would cause a concussion. The female come close before I push her back. While there is a slight pause I look to Derek and Scott. "Getting our of here I'll hold them off for now." Turning back to the fighting I find myself late to react as Boyd lands a hit across my chest. Not letting it phase me I punch him in the gut before landing a kick to his leg forcing him on to one knee.

Before I can anything else I feel a presence from behind me. Turning around just in time I catch the wrist of the woman. Grabbing he arm with both hands I swing her around into Boyd. At this time Allison calls me, "Percy we're safe!" Quickly I turn around and rush to the exit. Just as I'm about to exit I feel a pain in my leg. Letting out a cry I turn around to see Boyd there holding my leg about to attack again. Before he could attack I swing around with as mush power as I can manage kicking him across the head making him let go. With one final push I exit the vault lying on my back. As blood gushes out of my leg and seeps our of my chest the world slowly fades to black with people calling you name in the background.

Sorry this took so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.5K 30
(PJO/TW) | Percy Jackson and Teen Wolf Crossover| On the last day of winter break, two best friends search the woods for a dead body. Resulting in on...
37.3K 776 17
ยซ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ? ยป Two demigods happen to find themselves at very chaotic times. A daughter of Apollo and a so...
129K 3.6K 31
โ ๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž๐“. โž or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
241K 6.1K 31
What if Sally Jackson was actually Sally Wayne and she was mudered by Gabe when Percy was 8? The greek gods may not be around anymore in this world...