bruno mars imagines/one shots

By zaynalmalik

this book contains imagines/short stories/one shots of the one and only; bruno mars. enjoy! More

intro (00.)
argument (01.)
jealousy (02.)
parents (03.)
strangers (04.)
a/n (00.)
moving on (05.)
realization (06.)
professor (07.)
mr.hernandez (09.)
mr.hernandez pt.2 (10.)
hello?
nevertheless (11.)

flirt (08.)

2K 48 30
By zaynalmalik

"man, i'm ready to bring me a beautiful hunny to my room and get it on!" kameron shouted across the room as he buttoned up his shirt and combed his hair.

the band had played their last show of the 24k magic world tour and as a form of celebration, they decided to go out to one of the best clubs in town.

they were all in the dressing room, freshening up and cracking up at kameron's stupid jokes.

"you a fool," bruno laughed as he placed his gold chains across his neck, shaking his head slightly.

once they were all ready, they took off in a limo where they continued their chaotic conversation while popping bottles of champagne.

when they arrived, it was no surprise that they were let in before anyone else. the club was bumping and blasting with r&b music. a pool of bodies could be seen dancing and grinding against one another, moving to the rhythm of the music.

the guys made their way up to the vip section and almost immediately started ordering drinks and appetizers to munch on.

"do y'all see the amount of brown and black beauties that are all up in here?" they were all basically drooling with their jaws on the floor, admiring the beautiful curvaceous women.

bruno sat in the big booth, a drink firmly clasped in his hand. he watched as the guys talked and laughed and flirted until he spotted one, if not the most, beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on.

she was down in the first floor of the club at the bar. even from afar, bruno could tell that she was alone, possibly waiting for someone.

she sat on a stool, her manicured hand around a glass of champagne and her eyes scanning the room.

she wore a little gold dress that left little to the imagination. her tanned, thick legs were visible and part of her thighs. her cleavage alone drove him wild. he could see the round, soft flesh of her breasts and he imagined caressing them, kissing them, sucking them.

before he knew it, he was hard in his trousers.

he continued to watch her, admiring her thickness until he downed his harsh, bitter drink and mustered up the courage to go and speak to her.

why are you so nervous? man, you're bruno fucking mars. you got this. he gave himself a little pep talk as he made his way down the steps and to the bar.

he stood on the opposite end of where she was, hoping she would notice. and she did. bruno felt her eyes on him, burning holes on his side profile. he turned his head and locked eyes with her.

she's so fucking gorgeous. he let his eyes observe her face; to her thick, nicely shaped brows, to her thin-button nose, to her cheekbones and plump lumps.

"are you just going to stare or are you going to come here and talk to me?" they way she spoke; with such confidence and authority, turned him on beyond belief.

he took slow strides towards her and took a seat.

"what is a fine woman like yourself doing here all alone?" he tried to act cool but really he was nervous. a woman had never made him feel that way before.

"i was supposed to be meeting someone but i guess he's not showing up," she said, sitting up straight. bruno couldn't help himself but stare at the way her dress moved upwards, exposing more of her delicious thighs.

"would it be wrong if i said i'm glad that asshole stood you up?" he looked at her through her lashes, appearing to be seductive.

"hm, not really. i think i'm kind of glad too." she traced her tongue along her cherry lips before taking a sip of her drink.

"i never got your name," he said, curious. "y/n, mr.mars," she winked. "oh so you know who i am," he smiled at her, feeling his heart accelerate a bit.

"of course i know who you are, i haven't been living under a rock," she giggled, a sound he found both cute and sexy. "i love your music, especially your latest album."

"really? what's your favorite song?" he asked. he felt content knowing that this beauty knew who he was and listened to his music.

"definitely finesse. that song is fucking lit." she blushed a little when she noticed that he was staring at her. "that one is one of my favorites too," he chuckled.

"yo, bruno! come on, man! the guys got a cake up there!" phil yelled, causing both of them to look up from their conversation. bruno gave him a small nod before returning to y/n.

"would you like to come up there with the band and i?" he tried not to sound desperate but he was secretly praying she would say yes.

"um, sure. okay." she stood up and again, bruno couldn't help but to stare at her ass. damn, this woman is so fine. they made their way up the stairs, bruno behind her.

"guys, this is y/n. we just met." he introduced her, a hand on her lower back. he didn't know if he was overstepping but it didn't seem like it, so he left it there.

after the cake that the club gave as gift for their successful tour, they guys continued flirting and dancing with the ladies.

"so, how was the tour life?" she asked. they were sitting at the booth, enjoying their drinks and having a small conversation.

"i miss it already. the crowds were all so amazing," he spoke with such enthusiasm and love that she felt her heart stir a little.

"how 'bout the women?" she winked, letting out a laugh as she nudged him. he let out a chuckle and said, "there's so many beautiful women everywhere. y'all are some goddesses."

she gave him a small smile while looking at him. she was about to probe at him for more answers when finesse started blasting through the clubs' speakers.

her eyes lit up and instantly started moving her hips while on her seat.

"do you want to dance?" he asked her, getting out from the booth. she nodded her head, so he motioned for her to get up with his index finger before letting out a laugh.

she stood and followed him out to the dance floor, where everyone was dancing and singing.

now slow it down for me, baby
'cause i love the way it feels when we grind

without giving it much thought, he spun her around and grabbed her by the hips, moving her along with him,

he loved the way her ass looked on him, he just wanted to smack it.

she decided that it'd be fun to tease him so she began moving her ass in slow, gyrating motions. as a result, she felt him grip her hips tighter against him. she could feel his member harden through his pants and she bit her lip.

"girl, i know what you're doing," he spoke in her ear. she shivered at the way his warm breath felt against sweaty skin.

"me? baby, i'm not doing anything," she tried to play innocent but bruno wasn't having it. he spun her around so she was now facing him
and gripped her ass with one hand
while the other was around her waist.

"you're so damn fine," he whispered, continuing to dance. she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

"i feel like we should get out of here," she said seductively, moving one of her hands down to the front of his trousers and firmly grasping his hard member.

"girl, you're about to fucking get it," he groaned before taking a hold of her hand and pulling her to towards the back of the club where he had a car parked.

he opened the door and practically threw her in, climbing inside after.

after a steamy session in the car, they returned back inside.

"get it, bru!" kameron yelled, noticing their messed up clothes and wild hair. "fuck off, man," bruno chuckled, flipping him off causing them all to laugh.

he took a seat in the booth and sat y/n on his lap.

"i'm going to see you after tonight, right?" she asked, not knowing what exactly this meant.

"definitely," he smirked, biting the flesh of her cleavage, making her giggle and push him away.

for the rest of the night, bruno and y/n continued to be affectionate and enjoying themselves with the guys.

everyone knew that it obviously wasn't the last time they would be seeing each other.

***

i'm not sure how i feel about this one but i wanted to post something for y'all. i'll have another one up later on today but for now, i need to sleep. it's currently 1am and i'm dead tired. anyway, let me know what you think in the comments and give me some suggestions on what i should write about next!

-e 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 703 23
If you like Bruno Mars This book is just for you! This book has imagines, scenarios, short stories and more! I hope you enjoy❤️
78.1K 1.3K 30
a collection of bruno mars imagines; feel free to request!
1.5K 109 6
Some short stories, mostly cute one shots..
4.6K 159 28
This is just a book of Short stories and maybeWhen shots we will see