The Garavaglias

By Idk543

*Story for mature audiences only* "I'd like to fuck you up against this window." He said from behind me. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 10

708 11 0
By Idk543

*PLAY SONG FOR SCENE AT THE END OF CHAPTER ;)* 

I had never met the parents of the guys I was having relations with, mostly because that was just it; relations, so I could only imagine the look of surprise I must've had on my face when Beau asked if I wanted to meet her.

"Why wasn't she at your fathers ceremony?" I asked, deflecting his original question.

"They didn't really end on the best note, rough divorce and all." He said, riffling through his drawers for a clean dress shirt. I was still partially naked, with his shirt barely covering my ass. I inched it down, willing it to cover more of my skin. "So, do you want to meet her?" He asked again.

"I'm not good with parents.."

"It's not like that, I just meant, you know... I don't know." He finished sounding slightly annoyed. I knew my reluctance to meet his mother made him upset. But if I met his parents then it would all be too real for me, like we were actually boyfriend and girlfriend, which I'm pretty sure isn't what I want at the moment. But, I just couldn't stand how frustrated he looked, and the fact that I'd caused it.

"Okay, I'll meet her." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead, it was such an endearing act. It made my stomach twirl, I couldn't tell if it was nausea or something else.

"Tomorrow night?" He questioned. I nodded in agreement. "Great. Now lets go eat our tacos."

I huffed at myself in the mirror. I tried on nearly every outfit in my closet. Nothing seemed cute and modest enough for meeting a mother. I was beyond frustrated. A downright anxious mess. My hair didn't want to cooperate, I was breaking out in hives, and I was pretty sure I had put on at least five pounds since Beau and I had begun hanging out. Probably because he liked to stuff me with his delicious home cooked food. But, the chances of me overreacting were pretty high, I mean, my problems were miniscule, mediocre at best compared to the real world issues, so why was I getting so worked up? I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Chill out summer. It's only a parent. She's only a person. Its no big deal." I said out loud to myself. A few more pep talks later and I was looking at a pretty, well put-together girl wearing a long blonde low ponytail, modest jeans and an off the shoulder blouse. I smiled at my reflection, content with what I saw. I heard a knock at the door. I left my messy room to open the door for Beau. He smiled at me, he was wearing a crisp button down shirt untucked from his navy blue slacks. This man could throw on anything and still look like runway model. I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he walked though the threshold. From behind his back he pulled out a bouquet of roses. My stomach twirled and churned like it had when he'd kissed me on my forehead the night before.

"Thank you, they're beautiful." I breathed out, taken back by his gesture. "I can't help feeling like this is a date." I said, giving him a side glance as I walked into the kitchen to unwrap the flowers and put them in a vase. I felt him behind me as I filled the crystal up with water.

"Don't think just because I do something sweet now, I won't fuck you on this counter top like a little whore later." He breathed down my neck, hands planted firmly on my waist. Funny how words like that could leave me speechless and drowning in a pool of my own wetness. He chuckled noticing the blush creeping up on my cheeks and my obvious arousal. "I'll be waiting in the car." He said, placing a soft kiss on the nape of my neck then slapping my ass, hard. I gasped, cheeks still burning. It was a bit nerve racking, him having this kind of sexual power over me. The ability to turn someone on just from a look or simple graze of the arm should be illegal. I wondered if I held that kind of power over him.

"Took you long enough." He scolded smirking, as I opened the passenger door after finding my composure in the kitchen and working up the courage to come outside. I rolled my eyes, making myself cozy in his expensive leather seats. He zoomed off, headed towards the fancy water front restaurant. "Are you nervous?" He asked, after noticing my twitching fingers. I shook my head.

"No, are you?" I countered, obviously lying. My stomach was in anxious knots.

"I haven't seen her in a few months, she's been vacationing, so maybe a little.. so listen. My mother is a.. character. I love her to death, but-"

"Say no more. I'm pretty sure I have a similar mother." I say, pulling down his car visor to inspect myself in the mirror.

"Do you see her often?"

"Not if I can help it." I snort while applying some lip gloss, puckering my lips. I smiled at my reflection. "This is the first time I've looked like an actual girl in like three days." I stated, placing my lip gloss back into my purse.

"You always look like a girl." He smirked, making eyes at my chest. I slapped his shoulder.

"Hey," He laughed, "Do not distract the driver!" I laughed and pinched his arm, he shrieked. "Opposite of what I was saying." He rolled his eyes, rubbing his arm.

"Aw poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?" He smirked at him.

"It's all better now, but you can kiss something else." He replied, wiggling his eyes at me suggestively.

"I'll think about it." I snorted, as he pulled up to a parking valet. Beau held out his hand for me to grab as we walked in and the feeling hit me yet again. Relationship nausea. I shook it off putting on my game face. It seemed as though everyone who worked here knew who he was, especially the female workers. One escorted us to his 'usual' table. She took our drink orders as we waited for his mother to arrive.

"Come here often?" I quirked a recently waxed brow at him. He chuckled.

"Only for special occasions." He replied, looking around uncomfortably at all the glares he was getting from the female staff.

"Sleep around much?" I smirked, he coughed, almost spitting out his drink.

"That's enough questions for tonight." He said, smiling sheepishly.

"I hope I'm not too late." I heard a voice chirp from behind me. I turned in my chair to study the woman who I assumed was Beau's mother. She looked exactly as she did in the old photo I saw. It was as if she didn't age.

"Not at all. Mother, this is Summer." Beau smiled, introducing me. I stood up to shake her hand, she smiled at me and pulled me in for a tight hug. I was shocked at the sudden embrace but quickly adjusted and hugged her back.

"My, aren't you a looker." She smiled. So much for not blushing anymore that night. Beau's mother had a cute southern accent, just heavy enough to tell she definitely wasn't from New York. "I'm Sylvia. It is so nice to meet you! Shall we?" She asked, motioning to the chairs in front of us. I thanked her and returned to my seat.

"It's so good to see you mom." Beau said smiling. "You look great."

"Thank you sugar, you know Mexico's heat always does my skin wonders." She said with a swirl of her hand. "So, how long have you kids been together?" she asked, crossing her legs.

"Oh, we're not together, just friends." Beau replied, smiling. It stung a bit when he said that, even though I know it shouldn't've.

"Yea, well I work for Beau, but we've just been hanging out recently." I added, smiling politely.

"Yes, I know very well that my son likes to 'hang out', but I've never met any of his 'friends', or employees, for that matter. So you must be best friends." She smiled knowingly.

"Something like that." He replied, giving me a wink. I blushed. It seemed like I had been doing that a lot lately, blushing, getting nervous, meeting parents. I could feel a slight panic coming on.

"Excuse me." I said politely before getting up to search for the bathroom. During my search an open bar came into view. I sighed in relief, taking a seat at one of the open stools.

"What can I get ya?" a man asked from the behind the bar. He had the whole prince charming vibe down, with his golden locks and crystal blue eyes.

"Shot of whiskey." I replied, with a smile.

"Rough night?" He asked, filling a small shot glass. That probably isn't going to be enough, I thought to myself as he handed it to me.

"Nope, I'm just an alcoholic." I replied then downed the shot in one swig. He gave me a sheepish look when I handed him my glass indicating that I wanted another shot. "I'm joking." I said, shooting him a smile, he smiled back and filled up another glass. "But, if I truly was an alcoholic, don't you think I would've said I was just joking just to get another drink?" I asked, before quickly downing my second shot before he could take it away.

"True. You're cut off." He said smirking.

"What?" I whined. "Just when we were getting goin." He laughed, shaking his head. I rolled my eyes, saluting him goodbye before trudging back to our table. In my line of view I saw that they were pouring expensive wine. I licked my lips. It's no whiskey, but it'll do. Beau smiled in my direction, I shot him a small one back before sitting down.

"Oh, I'm glad you're back, we were just discussing taking a trip down to Australia at some point, would you be interested in joining?" Sylvia's sweet voice rang out.

"I would love that, I've never been." I smile, sipping my wine.

"Perfect, well I hate to dine and dash but I am late for another engagement."

"But we just ordered food." Beau replied, a little annoyed.

"Take it to go." She smiled, "Summer, we'll be in touch." She said, placing sunglasses over her eyes and giving my arm a gentle squeeze.

"Goodbye, it was lovely meeting you." I smiled, watching her gracefully exit the restaurant.

"Well, that was short lived." Beau said, sipping more wine.

"Aw poor little mamas boy." I replied. "And she isn't that much of a character, she's actually very nice." I said, and I was telling the truth, I had taken a keen liking to Sylvia.

"You'd be the first she's ever been that pleasant to."

"Really? Interesting." I replied, pouring myself another glass.

"Are you trying to get drunk?" Beau asked, smirking.

"Only if you're game," I winked.

"You're on." Beau responded.

****

"Beau, where are we going?" I whined following him through his condo building. We were three bottles of wine down before we left the restaurant and decided to walk back to his condo. At some point I had to stop to take off my heels, I'm pretty sure I lost one on the way.

"Just follow me, I want to show you something." He whispered. Leading me through the dimly lit hallways.

"How many people live here? Are they all rich and famous like you?" I asked, curious.

"I'm not famous. And keep your voice down." He chuckled, finally reaching a bolted door. He pulled a card from his back pocket and slid it over a key pad. The door clicked open and he held it open, motioning for me to walk through.

"Wow." I breathed, stumbling over to the beautifully lit pool. It was placed in the middle of the romantic rooftop. The colored lights slowly danced from pink to purple setting a sensual tone.

"It's my own private pool." He said from behind me.

*START PLAYING SONG*

"It's beautiful. It even overlooks the city. Aren't you just prince charming up here in your castle." I slurred, he chuckled. "Lets go swimming." I didn't give him time to respond before I slipped off my shirt. I could feel his eyes on me as I slid my jeans down my legs, stepping out of them. I stretched my arm behind my back to take my bra off. After fumbling with it for a few seconds, I felt Beau's warm hands on my back, he unhooked it in one smooth motion then ran his hands up to my shoulders. I shivered, feeling my nipples harden, even though it was a fairly warm summer evening. He slid his hands down, gripping my ass, then up to my hips to slide my panties down. I stepped out of them as well, leaving a heap of my clothing at his feet.

"Thanks." I breathed, before sauntering over to the pool. I stepped in feeling the water pool at my feet. I waded in further, the cool water was now at my waist. I heard water slushing behind me as Beau walked up, wrapping his arms around my waist. I could feel his bare chest on my back. I turned, looking up at him, then down at his beautifully chiseled chest. I ran my fingers along it gently, then down his rib cage, then into the water... he sharply inhaled when my fingers reached his thick sheath. The numerous bottles of wine we drank had me feeling extra bold. I stroked him gently with my hand, he tilted his head back, his mouth agape. With my other hand I gripped his balls tugging slightly. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, his eyes wild with lust. I looked deep into them right as he viciously plunged into me. I screamed out, keeping eye contact with him as he continued to pump in and out, stretching me to fit him. That night he ravaged me until I tears pooled at my eyes from the pleasurable pain, it felt like so much like making love. But I knew better than that, even as I was screaming out "I love you" in my head, through my orgasms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9M 338K 39
Needs editing and will be editing soon Alexis Miller is a 23 year old who is freshly out of college. She was hired right on the spot, when the owner...
88.1K 2.6K 38
"I have a meeting in 15 minutes bambina" ,he said through kisses. "Don't worry ,you will make it to your meeting". I said kissing him with so much v...
256 38 13
"Why are you here Mateo" I shouted at him. How dare he show up and think he can control every part of my life. "I missed you, Love" He smirked. Love...
665K 11.1K 41
The now graduated Kim Torres has a chance to work in an office,offered by her friend.When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest man she's eve...