Rejecting His Special Mate

By MysteryWriter61

Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna,"... More

Rejecting His Special Mate
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Answers
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Psycho
Notice
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
.

Chapter Twenty Six

41.6K 1.6K 46
By MysteryWriter61

"Please don't," Anna begged the tall dark haired man with shining silver eyes. "Punish me, but not them."

He let out a dark, rough chuckle as he continued moving towards us.

Elise and I were holding tightly onto each other's hands as Anna stood in front of us, using herself as our shield.

"But what about the other little one? You both need to be punished for stealing something for stealing from me."

His silver eyes was glowing, as he looked like he had a devious plan in mind.

I tightened my grip on my Dolly, fearing that it could fall from my hand at any time.

It was a present that my parents had given to my sister and I to share because there was only one left at the store.

"Please leave them alone. I was the one who made Elise help me so I am the one to blame and not her." Anna's eyes were filled with tears that never came out as she spoke.

"Well that's just too bad, but none can be spared for stealing something of such great value."

He took a step back and lifted up both his hands to the ceiling of the little room that we were in.

Chanting in another language, he began calling upon some ancient power that our parents always warned us about.

"Stop!" I shouted, finally mustering up enough confidence to speak.

He paused in his chanting and began looking at me curiously.

"Can you please not harm my sisters? They didn't no that it was of such great value and I'm sure we can find another way to pay you back," I begged, as a few tears slid down my cheeks.

Elise squeezed my hand as I felt as if all of our lives was about to end here.

"Well maybe there is a way you can pay me back." His eyes began to darken a bit as he looked me in the eyes.

"You are a very unique family and the things you could do." He seemed to be talking more to himself than us.

What he said about us being a unique family brought up many questions in my mind, but now wasn't the time for my questions.

He raised up his hands once again, but this time chanted different words.

Suddenly a bright light flashed in my eyes before both Elise and Anna just disappeared in thin air.

"I thought you said there was another way we could pay you," I cried out, as I realised that I had just lost my sister.

He came towards me and wiped away my tears.

"There is, but they had to be punished for what they did, but don't worry about that," he said, as he placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

He walked towards the open window and looked at the full moon.

"In a couple of years time I will return to you, but as for now I must make you relive life as a little one again."

I didn't understand what he meant by that, but suddenly my body was decreasing in size.

Before long, I was a toddler once again with my Dolly still in my hand.

He came back towards me and picked me up before jumping out the window.

Putting me in a basket, he left me on the doorstep of a stranger.

"When you have found the one, I will return to you and your sisters, but for now you have to live life again and get stronger. You are still so weak."

When he was done with his words, he rang the doorbell and vanished into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
2.2M 54.1K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
352K 11.8K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...
1M 26.8K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...