Damian meets his match// Dami...

נכתב על ידי steph_fanficstories

⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ Damian wayne has always been a difficult child with a difficult life, his ability of trust... עוד

Chapter 1: Welcome
Chapter 3: Carnival Fun
Chapter 4 Just a "hang out"
Chapter 5: Jealousy?
Chapter 6: The fight
Chapter 7: I'm sorry.
Chapter 8: I'm sorry (part 2)
Chapter 9: Him.

Chapter 2: First day at the tower

1.4K 28 2
נכתב על ידי steph_fanficstories

Hey guys sorry it took awhile I just been very very busy, but I'll try to update sooner.

Oh and also these are the names that will be in the story:

Damian aka Dami
Raven aka Rae
Garfield aka Gar
Blue beetle aka BlueB
Starfire aka Kori
Dick Grayson aka Dick

Anyways hope you enjoy:)

Nobody's Pov

-time pass-

BB: *looks at kori* "he has been at this for an hour and a half!"

Kori: "Damian it's time for the others to take their turn"

Dami: "No! I'm not finished yet" *gets ready for the next hologram but it goes away*

BlueB: "Gee how'd that happen?" *pretends that he didn't turn off the holograms*

Dami: *throws a batarang*

BlueB: *shoots it down* "Dude what the hell?!"

Dami: *fake chuckles* "I heard your tech was fast. I wanted to see how fast" *smirks*

BlueB: "Don't mess with us little man" *gets angry*

Dami: *pulls out his sword*

Kori: *flies in* "okay I think we are going in the wrong foot"

Dami: "Nightwing said you were a princess" *puts sword back into his case* "exile loced out"

Kori: "Technically it was aku. And like it or not I am the leader of this group."

Dami: "from what I see you are an alien with no where else to go"

Rae: "everyone needs a home damian, you included."

Dami: *glances at raven* "thanks for trending in witch girl" *tries to walk away but blue beetle blocks him*

BlueB: "Dude you got to show some respect"

Dami: *grabs his arm and throws him across the training room*

Rae: "Oh no" *looks worried*

BlueB: "Big mistake" *his mask covers his face*

Dami: "ready when you are"

*they both start to fight deadly to each other*

Dami: *throws bat bombs at him and makes him fall* "That's what's different about us. You wear a weapon, I am a weapon."

BlueB: *the beetle gets mad and controls him and blasts Damian almost dead* "No!" *started to get ready to blast him again*

Kori: *blasts between them* "ENOUGH" *runs up to damian barely alive*

BlueB: "I tried to stop him" *looks guilty*

Rae: "here let me heal him" *puts her hands on damian's head* "By the powers of Azerath give me strength. Azerath Metrion Zinthos" *starts to see visions in Damian's mind and faints*

Kori: "Garfield"

Gar: *turns into a gorilla and carries raven to her room*

Dami: *started to wake up* "W-What happened?"

Kori: "Raven healed you now we have to tender her" *walks away*

BlueB: *walks but stops* "sorry" *keeps walking*

Dami: *looks at them leaving and is alone now in the training room on the floor*

-later that day-

Damian's Pov

I'm in my room trying to get over the fact that I messed up. I looked at my sword and threw it across my room and went through the wall.

Gar: *gets scared with the sword apearing beside him* "Hey?! What is wrong with you?! That is very dangerous! You can put out an eye with that thing!"

I didn't care what he was saying. But as I was going to get the sword I saw Raven outside the tower. I decided to see what she was doing.

Rae: *floating in air meditating* "By the powers of Azerath I besit you, mother speer from the nether realm, protect my brothers and sisters. And give me strength I fear the dark force is coming"

I heard her say as I was in the bushes. Soon I closed my eyes and turned blue and I saw her turn purple. I walked up to her with my hand scratching my neck.

Dami: "I suppose I should thank you for healing me."

Rae: "uh your welcome?"

Dami: *sits down in front of raven* "it was strange having you inside my head. It felt like you were prying into my entire life. It was not appreciating."

Rae: "I'm an empath. And if it makes you feel any better I didn't see as much as felt it, I tried to shake it off ever since."

Dami: "then you know I'm not meant to be here at this stupid school. I was groomed for a higher calgue my grandfather's-"

Rae: *cuts off damian* "I know all about your grandfather, I felt him. He is a demon, and believe me I know my demons."

Dami: "he was a great man. We were going to make the world stronger better, we were going to rule it together." *looks down*

Rae: "I know all about that game too. Now don't mean to be rude but would you mind getting the hell away from me."

Dami: *stands up and stays in that position* "You know when you were in my head I could see stuff from you too."

Rae: *looks up* "like what"

Dami: "it looked like a man but something more. Who? What was that thing?!"

Rae: "it was nothing just a nightmare"

Dami: "it was real" *crosses arms* "i could tell"

Rae: *stands up* "It's non of your business. Who are you to judge my life? You have other things to fix here" *makes a portal* "Just stay away from me okay?" *goes inside the portal and leaves damian alone*

Dami: *gets irritated*

-at the tower-

Blue beetle's Pov

I was reading a book but keep getting inturrupted by Garfield

Gar: "steady steady" *bricks fall down and he falls as well*

BlueB: "can plz you do that, anywhere else"

Dami: "Jaime (BlueB first name)"

BlueB: "Yes?"

Dami: "Perhaps it was a mistake challenging you without knowing the full on capacity of your, alien attachment. I promise you it won't happen again" *begins to walk away*

BlueB: "did he just say sorry?"

Gar: "aw see he likes you"

Kori's Pov

Kori: "You have no idea how fusterating it is! He reminds me of my sister!"

Dick: "I told you he was tough. Never had a childhood, doesn't know how to act with kids or anyone else for that matter."

Kori: *sighs* "well its effecting everybody"

Dick: "You can't expect him to be great at bonding, he spent most of his life training to kill" *tries to look away from Kori's boobs in the camera* "then moves in with the big bad bat, which from experience I can tell you it's not exact fun"

Kori: "so you've told me" *lays down*

Dick: *sees her legs slowly opened and tries to interact with her* "speaking of fun, the old room looks great, Kori you and I can jus-"

Kori: *cuts him off and gasps* "Fun"

Dick: *confused* "what?"

Kori: *jumps up* "That's what we need!"

Dick: *completely confused* "what who needs?!"

Kori: "Oh your so smart thanks dick!"

Dick: "N-No Kori i-"

Kori: *hangs up the call*

Kori: "Fun" *smiles*

Well hello, just came back from the dead😆 nah jk I am on vacation from home so I can do as much updates as I can I hope you enjoyed this, it took me a whole night and all morning to do it, and yes I did copy most parts from the actual movue "Justice League vs Teen Titans" but don't worry it won't be exactly I just thought one of the parts were cute and funny so I did it. Anyways I'll update another one soon. Thanks for reading. ~S

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...