A Very Awkward Story- Starkid...

By Shmanders

Based on real life occasions which re-enact the awkwardness of growing up. . Emma, Darren and Riley are the t... More

A Very Awkward Story- Starkid Inspired (Character List)
Act 1 part 2; The football game
Act 1 part 3; The "not" date
Act 1 part 4; Emma stays the night
Act 1 part 5; What is she doing here?
Act 1 part 6; The new Girl
Act 1 part 7; We had sex
Act 1 part 8; The great Pumpkin
Act 1 part 9; To date or not to date?
Act 1 part 10; 'Pepsi and Mentos' Messy
Act 1 part 11; Let's go camping
Act 2 part 1; SURPRISE!!
Act 2 part 2; Pitching the tents
Act 2 part 3; The "sleeping" or lack of
Act 2 part 4; Hide and Seek
Act 2 part 5- The search

Act 1: Part 1; The three best friends that you ever did see

774 13 8
By Shmanders

Setting and scene: Emma, Darren and Riley are at Darren’s house. Emily is sitting on the couch, Riley’s lying on her lap, and Darren’s playing PS3.

Riley: Heeyy!! Darren!!

Darren: Eh? *not listening*

Riley: Darren!!

Darren: Hmm? *not concentrating.

Riley: Oh forgot you. Emma? Are you coming to the game this arvo?

Emma: Yes...I, I am. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t SUPPORT AND LISTEN!!

Darren: Guys keep it down, I'm winning.

Riley: Oh so the fact that Dooney's going to be playing has nothing to do with the game?? *winks*

Emma: His name is Criss!! And were just friends I-

*phone rings and everyone goes silent*

Riley: Aren’t you going to answer it!

Darren: It’s not mine.

Emma: Not mine. Must be your mum's then. Just ignore it.

Riley: Nice try Em. That’s your ringtone. Why aren’t you answering your phone? Who could possibly be calling that- Oh I know.

*sits up and faces Em, digging through her pockets looking around her*

Em: Stop, it’s not mine *giggling, hitting his hands away.

Riley: Ah ha! *finds the phone and grabs it.

*phone stops ringing*

Riley: You got a-

Em: Give it back!!

Riley: missed call from....lover boy.

*throws the phone at her*

Riley: Call him back, otherwise he might panic *grinning*

Darren: Hold on! *pauses game* Are you talking to that Jerkoff!!

Riley: Holy flying frunk, he just paused the game. That poor neglected pause button, at last. It’s a cause for celebration!!

Em: He's not a jerk-off. I don’t know why you don’t like him. He's just my friend.

Riley: Party freaking party!!

Darren: he's a tool; you’re just too in love with him to see.

Em: I don’t love him!!

Darren: Then why do you talk to him??

Riley: Let’s have a party. LETS HAVE-

Em and Darren: SHUT UP!!

*Riley sinks into chair and begins

Playing with his phone*

Em: I talk to you, does that mean we should assume-

Darren: I don’t want to argue this anymore! He's not worth it.

Em: What is wrong with you??

Darren: Emma, he's not a good guy. U just don’t know how he is when you’re not around

Em: maybe if you told me

*Darren and Emma’s phone go off*

Darren: who the freak is messaging me???

*Em checks message*

Message: Guys stop fighting and lets just *scrolls down* PAAAAASSSSTTRRRYY

*Em and Darren crack up*

Em: Pastry?

Riley: Stupid auto correct.

*Emma mouths the worlds "sorry" to Darren. He does the same*

*Darren continues playing game.

Riley: Darren you coming to the game. They'll be heaps of chicks. You can pick one up.

Darren: hmm? *not concentrating*

Riley: you have got to be kidding me! Two seconds into the game and he’s already a zombie. Excuse me while I go shag your mum.

Darren: hmhh. Okay *not concentrating* Just leave the orange juice, that’s Michaels.

Riley: Crimony Mate. *checks his phone* Crap!!

Em: What??

Riley: Missed call from Monique, She's pissed.

Em: But why??

Riley: Because I'm a *reads message- insolent slob of a man who should cut his balls off and eat them for a snack before dinner-* you’re the girl, you tell me why girls get angry for nothing-Aha, maybe she’s on her rags! What’s the time- Aghhh, Holy shit balls? I missed our date. Guys I gotta Jet, but quickly come up with some excuse as to why I was late??

Em: Helped a man on the side of the road?

Riley: no, she won’t care.

Darren: Mrs Mullins asked u to help her move something.

Riley: What? Myself over a cliff.

Em: You ran out of petrol??

Riley: yeaahs. Spot on Em. That’s why we love ya. See you guys tonight. *runs out the door*

Darren: Heeyy Emma, I'm in a streak here. Can you please get me my phone?

*phone on the floor in front of Darren. Emma crouches down to pick it up, he puts his feet on her*

Emma: Heeyy!!

Darren: Perfect, stay there *laughs*

*Emma grabs his legs and turns him over*

Darren: I didn’t even get to save it!

Em: For your act of coward-ness sir, you are too- go to Mrs Mullins and proclaim your profound love for her.

Darren: *laughing* you Milady, are being ridiculous. Please let me get back to my game now.

Em: Oh come one,  let’s do something fun. Let’s go to the mall or something?

Darren: The mall? I didn’t know you liked shopping.

Em: W...well I, We could go to the arcade.

Darren: I'm just messing with you. Let’s go grab some brunch or something then.

Em: Yeah sure whatever. Your shout though

Darren: *Walks up to kitchen counter and grabs $50 from inside his mums wallet and puts it in his*

Darren: Mums shout. *Yells out to mum who is upstairs* HEYY MUM! ME AND EMMA ARE GOING TO GRAB A FEED. I TOOK 50, SEE YOU LATER!!

LYDIA: IS THAT GOING TO BE ENOUGH?

Darren: YEAH!

Em: GOODBYE LYDIA!

LYDIA: GOODBYR EMMA. ARE YOU GOING TO COME BACK BEFORE THE GAME? HAVE SOME DINNER!

Em: I'M GONNA GO HOME, BUT THANKYOU!

LYDIA: ARE YOU SURE! I'M MAKING RAVIOLI!

Em: I WOULD LOVE TO, GOTTA HELP DAD WITH THE KIDS!

LYDIA: ALRIGHT SEE YOU LATER DARLING! SAY HI TO MUM AND DAD FOR ME!

Darren: You talk to my mum waaaaay to much. It’s creepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 749 59
*** FOR MATURE AUDIENCES BEWARE MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY *** Brian Holden's little sister, Emily, has a dark past. After dealing with a jerk for a boyfr...
524K 17.7K 67
"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a must read, this book is the true defini...
62.4K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
519 37 14
❝to be young and in love in new york city❞ Feister has been through a lot in her lifetime. She went through many challenges at a young age, though i...