Can Hurt Heal

By Written_Voices34

LaNyiah 20 about to be 21 aka Nae, Just wanted her life back to normal. Well it was never normal once she hit... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty six
chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty - four
Chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty- eight
chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty part 1
chapter Forty part 2

Chapter twenty nine

162 23 104
By Written_Voices34

( A/N time skip )

Tyrell

It's has been two months since Nae has been released from the hospital, Nae has been staying with Jay, while Nia has been staying with Ty.
He woke up extra early this morning because he have a big surprise for Nia, and in order for things to go off smoothly he gotta get up extra early and prepare everything without her catching on to what he is doing. So he swiftly but quietly completes his daily hygiene routine; then get dressed as he quietly makes his bed; then he swiftly makes his way downstairs to the kitchen, so he can prepare a fye ass breakfast for his lady. He made her strawberry and cream Belgium walffles, drenched it in butter milk syrup, then put it onto a plate he got from out of the cabinet; then he cleaned out the waffle iron; then boiled 4 turkey sausage links in water; then fried them. When he was done cooking the sausage links he washed out the pan; then he prepared the cheese eggs, when he was done making her breakfast, he placed everything neatly on a plate; then placed them on the table, then he poured her a glass of her favorite breakfast drink which is Sunny Delight, then he wrote out a little love note for her, then folded it up neatly, then placed it in front of the ice cold glass of Sunny D; then placed 1 single white rose on top of the note.

He wanted more than anything to have breakfast with her; just to be in her presence, but if he stayed his surprise would be ruined; so he grabbed a pop tart, along with two travel sized sunny D's, her phone and phone charger, then placed every thing in her bag that she was going to need for school. Then exited the house, made sure to lock the door, then hopped in his ride, and headed straight to school to prepare her surprise.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
💢💥💢💥💢
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Nia

Nia has just completed her daily hygiene and is now putting on her outfit for today.

NIA OUTFIT

After Nia was finished getting dressed she went to Ty room to see if he was up and getting ready for school, but when she entered his room she found his bed was already made and his room was empty; so she went to check the bathroom and he was not in there either. "Ooooook." she replied as she continued her way downstairs to see if he was in the kitchen eating like he normally does, but when she arrives downstairs she finds breakfast sitting on the table consisting of strawberry and cream Belgium waffles, drenched in butter milk syrup, with 4 turkey sausage links, and cheese eggs, with a glass of ice cold Sunny Delight beside her breakfast plate; and one single white rose sitting on top of a note she picks up the rose and smells it as she smiles then picks up the note and begin to read what the note says,

💛💙💜💚❤💗❤💚💜💙💛

Good Morning Sunshine,

I hope you slept well. I would love more than anything to wake up to ya beautiful smile, but I got business to take care of before school. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast I slaved over the stove and fixed for ya ma, I know ya may think its to early for me to be saying this, but I can't help how I feel bout chu, and I want chu to know that I love ya ma, and I will check you later at school.

Forever Yours,
Tyrell

P.s no need to grab a pop tarts and two sunny D drinks, they already in your bag along with your phone and charger...

💛💙💜💚❤💗❤💚💜💙💛

After reading the note that Ty left for her she continues to smell the one single white rose, and smiles as she walks to the draw by the sink she retrieves the scissors and cut the stem off the rose and places it in her hair behind her ear, place the scissors back into the draw; throws away the stem washes her hands and sits at the table as she bows her head to give a silent grace, then she picks up the knife and fork from off her napkin, then slowly begins to devour her breakfast as she gives a low moan after eating her first bite.

"Mmm... This shit is delish." replied Nia to no one in particular.

'If my nigga keeps throwing it down like this in the kitchen, I might have to be the one getting down on bended knee, and ask him to marry me because this mother fucker can cook his ass off.' Thought Nia as she finally finished her breakfast, then cleaned up her area; washed her dishes that she used; then put them in the dish washer, then grabbed her bag and locked up Ty's house as she jumped in her car; buckled her seat belt turned; on her car, placed her phone on the aux cord and played Dej Loaf play list which consist of a bunch of Dej Loaf songs Desire, Hey There, Me U & Hennesy etcetera.

She rapped and sang along to the music up until she made it to the student parking lot, where she parked next to Ty's vehicle, as she turned off her car, removed her phone, grabbed her book bag, and exited her car, then entered the building heading straight towards her locker.

Nia was in an amazing mood thanks to Ty. She never had a man cook for her and treat her the way Ty has been treating her, she can honestly say she is in love. "Tynia, babe. . . Can I please talk to you?" Asked Eli which made Nia mood change drastically.
"We have nothing to talk about Eli, just leave me alone damn." replied Nia as she slammed her locker and tried to walk away, but Eli cut her off by running in front of her and blocked her from escaping then said, "Look. . . I just want you to know that I am sorry for how the way things went down. I should have never did what I did with Saph, and for that I am truly sorry." replied Eli. "I know you're sorry, and you most def ain't gotta explain shit to me. You did what you did and it ain't nothing you or I could do to change what's been done." replied Nia.

"Nia we been together for almost a year, and I have loved you since I laid my eyes on you. Why can't you see that I'm sorry, and just forgive me already. Don't you know how much I love you, I want you back babe." cried Eli which only angered Nia.

"Man... shut the fuck up Eli, I honestly ain't tryna hear your bull shit my nigga. Yeah, we been together for almost a year, but its your fault we are not together. Ain't a nan mother fucker made you go balls deep in that trifling ass bitch, I use to call my best friend. It's no telling how many times you dipped yo fuck stick in her busted, musty, crusted, disgusted ass honey pot." replied Nia as she pointed at Eli. "So you can just miss me with that bullshit, talking about how you love me, because if you loved me like you claim you do, you wouldn't have ever been caught up in that dumb ass situation. So. . . I want you to listen and listen up really good. I. (Nia claps her hands) Don't. (Nia clap her hands) Love. (Nia clap her hands) You. (Nia clap her hands) Nor do I want you back, but I do want to thank you so much for fucking that cum guzzling lil slore; because if it wasn't for you fucking her, I would still be stuck with your dumb ass, and would not have ever found out the difference between falling in lust; and falling in love." replied Nia as she walked up closer to Eli if you were looking at them you would think that she was finna kiss him as she continued to speak,

"And please believe me when I say, I am no longer in lust with you either; because I am in love with a real man, who loves me and only me. . . Who knows when he has a good woman, and knows how to keep and treat her unlike you." replied Nia as she heard the late bell sound off.

"But Ni---" said Eli as she cuts him off. "Shit, fucking with you done made me late for class." Replied Nia as she brushed past Eli and headed straight to her class.

"I'm not done with you Nia!!!" shouts Eli. "Well I'm sho nuff done with yo ass!!!!" Shouted Nia as she flagged him while entering her class.

( Fast forwarding to Lunch)

All throughout the day she just could not seem to shake Eli, everywhere she turned Eli was some how there, and each time he would beg for her forgiveness, and for her to take him back, and everytime he asked she would always straight up shoot him down, then swiftly leave him before she could blow up on him, because if she can be totally honest his sad apologies are getting old, and she trying hard as fuck not to pop off on him, and beat his ass, because she know if she start she most definitely won't stop until that nukka is dead.

As she entered the lunch room she scanned the room for Ty and did not find him. She found it rather strange because she haven't seen him all day, yet his car was parked right beside hers. She is beginning to worry because she also has been texting and calling him all day and each time she would get sent straight to voicemail

"Where the fuck are you my nigga??" Nia said in a almost inaudible voice. "I'm right here shorty." Eli replied as he smiled hard as fuck then he started grinning like a idiot. "I knew if I'd be persistent you would finally cone around and forgive me. I knew you loved me Nia baby." Replied Eli as he grabbed Nia hand and tried to kiss it but, she snatched her hand away before his lips could even touch her hand, as she scrunched up her face then said, "Eww!!!!!!" As she tried to wipe her hand on her clothes, as if he wiped a boogie or something on her then replied, "Bitch you thought." As she started laughing and clapping her hands, then started wiping away fake tears from her eyes. "Whew..." Nia said as she leaned on his shoulder with her elbow, then pointed in his face as she was calming down her laughter while saying.
"Boy you funny as shit. Ain't nobody looking for you, and I sho nuff didn't forgive your dirty dick ass." She replies as she received a text from Ty.

~Text mode~
Bellow
⬇⬇⬇⬇

😍My Boo Ty💏💖💋:
Whats good Ma, wyd??

😍😘MyAngel Nia 😇💖:
Nothing much, just looking for your ass. Where tf are you Zaddy??? Why I ain't see yo ass all day today???

😍My Boo Ty💏💖💋:
I'm in the gym Ma, how bout you come check ya man out right quick.

😍😘MyAngel Nia 😇💖:
Kk. Omw, and best believe you got some splaining to do Ricky.

😍My Boo Ty💏💖💋:
Aight Ma, lol I got you just bring yo thick ass round here shorty.

😍😘MyAngel Nia 😇💖:
Ard handsome, I'm coming.

😍My Future Boo Ty💏💖💋: I ain't even gonna do it although you left the setup right there for me and my dirty mind lol just hurry yo ass up ma.

😍😘MyAngel Nia 😇💖: Ard damn!!!!!

End of text mode.

Eli keeps tryna talk to Nia but she just ignores him as she finally goes to gym and sees her entire graduating class sitting, and standing on the bleachers screaming and cheering her and Ty on as she sees him dressed to the T looking like something from straight out of a GQ magazine

with roses and candles that spells out

"Go To Prom With Me Queen."

Which makes her so happy as she starts crying as she hears her fellow graduating class cheers and shout, "Say yes!!! Say yes!!!" The crowd cheers over and over again as Eli gets pissed as Nia says, "Yes."  then both Ty and Nia share a small but passionate kiss as the crowd goes wild, and Eli turns red as the devils dick, while Ty and Nia walk out the gym hand and hand as Eli interrupts Ty and Nia lil moment.

"Tynia's still mines, and I think you need to move around a lil bit, you lil fuck boi head ass nigga!!!" Eli shouts.

Ty retorts "Imma fuck boy but, you the one who cheated on her wit a bitch wit a musty loose ass pussy." Which made both Ty and Nia laugh, but then E becomes deathly serious as he walk up on Ty and sternly say, "She's mine always bitch!!!" as Eli throws a left which Ty dips the swing, which make Eli spins and falls flat on his face as he hits the ground.

Ty waits until Eli gets up because he don't believe in sneaking mother fuckers, or beating on a man while he is down, so soon as Eli is back on his feet and throws his hand up Ty says, "I been owing you a ass whooping, from when you almost hit my fucking lady." Eli threw a punch but Ty dipped it again then started straight body beating the nigga. Ty beat Eli so bad that four school security guards had to pull Ty off Eli because Eli was laying on the ground sleep. School security dragged Ty to the office while two other security guards picked up Eli, and took him straight to the nurse office to bandage, and clean up his wounds if needed.

Nia waited outside by both Ty and her car, once Ty came out Nia says, "Damn babe, I'm sorry."  "What you apologizing for, you ain't do shit, that nigga had that ass whooping coming to his ass. I been looking for his bitch made ass for a min." replied Ty. "Did you get suspended, if so how many days???" asked Nia

"Yeah but its only for two days, because I ain't start the fight, I just was defending my self, but yo ex boy got suspended for two weeks, and probably can't go to prom." laughed Ty as he kissed her forehead.

"Ion feel like staying a full day today, lets just skip the rest of the day." replied Nia. "I'm wit it as long as you let me take you out tonight ma." says Ty.
"Hell yeah." replied Nia as they kissed then hopped into their cars and drove home to get ready for their date.

Nia and Nae

Nae has been keeping up with her schooling by completing her classes online. Nae is moving around more easily and is no longer taking pain pills, because she is now fully healed. Nae is currently in Ty's guest room with Nia helping her get ready for their date. While Nia is completing her hygiene in the bathroom, Nae is picking out Nia's clothes. She laid her outfit on the bed, as Nia exits the bathroom wearing one of Ty's fluffy Navy blue robes.

"Thanks for helping me pick out a outfit Pooh." Says Nia as she walks over to Nae and gives her hug, while Nae places a small kiss on her forehead and says, "No problem my pineapple, I picked you out a fye ass outfit for this date too." says Nae as she laid a outfit out on Nia's bed. "Ion know bout you  but I am so ready to go back home." Nae replied. "Is everything okay? " Asked Nia. She really has become attached to Ty, and didn't want to leave just yet, but she would follow her sister, maybe. "Yeah, it's just. Jaylen is always gone, anyway that's not my house. I miss my room, my bed. Maybe he's always gone because he's finally tired of talking, and seeing me all the time." Nae said.

Although he was dealing with a lot of business, he still missed her, but Nae was back in her shy stage, and wanted to run before she could get hurt.

"You're tripping. You know what, can we just talk about this later?" Nia asked. She really didn't wanna leave at all, so for now she didn't wanna talk about it. "Yeah, sure pineapple. Enjoy your date. And I'll see you later, kay." Nae said while kissing and hugging her sister; and left heading back to Jays house.

Nia's Outfit on date

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

There another one. This one's from the lovely Joy. I feel better so I kinda went ham.

Please remember to
VOTE, SHARE &
COMMENT 💖✌& more 💖💋😏

Copyright © 2017 |hello_gurl34| Anita-Joy Caldwell | Co-Author
SimplyBree318| Breeanna Anderson Written_Voices34
All RIGHTS RESERVED.

No parts of this story may not be reproduced in any way shape or form by any means, electrical or mechanical without written permission from the author's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 30.2K 59
Damien Anastasi and Hallie Scott Damien Anastasi is preparing to take over his family's company in just over a month and he just doesn't have any tim...
1.6K 154 31
THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 Although this book does contain a coupl...
15.8K 1.2K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...
75.3K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...