7:15.

By fivesaucewhoop

"7:15, that's our time." More

7:15 || Ashton Irwin
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
Epilogue

2.3

648K 13.3K 18.2K
By fivesaucewhoop

I shivered as I stood out at the bus stop Monday morning because I had been too distracted to put on the right jacket before I left the house. I was distracted by the fact that Ashton hadn't called all weekend or even texted and distracted because he didn't wait for me outside of my house so we could walk to the bus stop together like we always did.

I felt as though I ruined everything just because I had gotten too caught up in the moment and tried to push Ashton too far. I should have known that he wasn't going to want to rush into things with me, he even told me himself that he didn't want to. I agreed with Ashton that we could take it slow and then I continued to push him to have sex with me, just because I wanted to prove a point. I was just too focused on how I felt instead of him, which I think was the main problem.

All I had wanted to do was defy my mother and sleep with Ashton because she didn't like him, I didn't even want to have sex with him for a good enough reason at the time. I shouldn't have overreacted that way, Ashton probably thinks that all I wanted from him in the first place was sex. That's definitely how I made it seem.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time, seeing that it was already 7:15 and Ashton hadn't made an appearance. I kept my back turned towards the direction that he would be coming from anyway, I usually did things like that. I found that it was much easier not to think about something that you were waiting for when you couldn't see where it was coming from.

"Murphy," A voice sighed from behind me and I turned around to find Ashton standing behind me, a cigarette hanging from his lips. "It's cold out, you have to start wearing a heavier jacket."

"Ashton!" I squealed as Ashton came towards me. He shrugged his own jacket off and handed it to me. "Aren't you going to be cold now?"

"I'm fine." Ashton smirked as he finished off his cigarette, letting it fall to the ground. He tugged on the collar of his sweater, like he was trying to tell me that he would he warm enough in just that.

Once I had his jacket on Ashton smiled and grabbed my hands in his, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me on the forehead first before moving down to my mouth and connecting his lips to mine. Ashton's hands moved to the sides of my face and cupped my cheeks, bringing me even closer to him while I rested one hand on his chest and the other on the back of his neck.

"I thought you were mad at me." I pulled away just a little, but Ashton only leaned in for a kiss again. We continued for a few more seconds before Ashton finally pulled away, dropping his hands back to his sides.

"I thought you were mad at me." He laughed softly. He stepped back from me and bit his lip, looking me up and down.

"I really overreacted the other night, I'm sorry." I apologized, feeling a lot better now that I was saying it out loud to him.

"No, no. It was completely fine that you acted like that, I was the one that made you think something was going to happen anyway. It's my fault." Ashton shook his head. He reached out and grabbed both of my hands again, intertwining our fingers together.

"No it wasn't, I shouldn't have tried to push you like that. I knew that you didn't want to move too fast and I should have just respected that." I sighed. I still felt bad about what I had done but it made me glad that Ashton was basically feeling the same way. We were both wrong and it was good that we were both owning up to that fact.

"But I still feel so bad, I got you into a ton of trouble with your mom and then I rejected you like that..." Ashton trailed off. He rubbed one of his eyes quickly, that surprisingly wasn't covered by sunglasses today.

"It's not your fault!" I argued. "It was my fault, I got so caught up in what I had been fighting with my mom about that I wasn't even thinking about how you would feel."

"It was my fault, Murph. I was the one that snuck into your room, and kissed you, and took of your shirt, and felt your -"

"What's on your head?" I interrupted, finally asking about the hat that Ashton had on. I had noticed it the second he started talking to me but decided not to say anything, not thinking that it was the right time to talk about it. Apparently now was the right time, though.

"It's a fedora?" Ashton said it like he was questioning himself, looking crossed-eyed up at the black fedora on his head.

"Why are you wearing a fedora?" I asked.

"What? I don't know, I liked it." Ashton shrugged. "Michael said it looked cool."

"Michael said?" I gasped. I honestly couldn't believe that Michael had talked to Ashton, and if he did, I couldn't believe that he didn't tell me about it.

"Well I asked him if it looked cool and he nodded." Ashton laughed. He let go of my hands adjusted the hat, even though the second he took his hands off of it I stole it from him and place it on my own head.

"Hello, I'm Ashton Irwin." I giggled, crossing my arms over my chest. Ashton groaned and tried to get the hat back, but I put my hand on his chest and stopped him from moving any further.

"Stop it." Ashton whined.

"I'm Ashton and I'm a huge dork about music and fall in love with weird things...like burritos." I laughed, waving my arms around and making the sleeves of Ashton's jacket cover my hands.

"I really think we're both at fault here, actually." Ashton ignored me, but I could tell that he was trying hard not to laugh at my imitation of him.

"Seems like it." I nodded.

"So what were we saying before?" Ashton smirked, wanting to get back to the apologies. He continued to try and grab his hat off of my head as he spoke, but I kept moving so he was having a hard time getting ahold of it.

"I'm sorry for acting like such a brat." I said softly, looking up at Ashton. He stopped fighting for his hat for a second and stared back at me, slowly licking his lips.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by saying what I did." Ashton nodded, not taking his eyes off of me as he reached over and grabbed the hat back. His stare stayed locked with mine while he put the hat back on his head, a small smile tugging a his lips.

"So we're even now?" I asked.

"I think we're even." Ashton's small smile turned into a smirk as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, burying his face in my hair. "Are you still in trouble?

"I don't think so." I shrugged. I wouldn't know if I was in trouble or not, my dad still wasn't home and I hadn't spoken to my mom since Saturday night when we were fighting.

"Do you want me to, like, try and talk to your mom or something? I just feel so bad, Murphy." Ashton sighed, his arms still wrapped tightly around me.

"No, you don't need to do that. She'll get over it." I said quickly. I felt that it would be best if Ashton just stayed away from my mom for now, maybe if we both gave her some space she would calm down about us a little more.

"I just want to make it up to you somehow." Ashton mumbled, his lips finding their way to my neck where he left a few small kisses.

"You don't have to." Ashton didn't need to make it up to me, he didn't need to do anything to try and win me back. We had a small argument and that was that, we both admitted to doing something wrong and we both apologized for it. As long as he wasn't upset with me I was fine.

"Oh, wait! Check my pockets!" Ashton said excitedly, his hand snapping up.

I stepped away from Ashton and reached into the pockets of his jacket, finding only a piece of paper in one of them. I pulled it out and unfolded it, a wide smile spreading across my face as I read it. Ashton must have grabbed the coupon he made me from my room before he left, that explained why I couldn't find it.

"Any 5 days?" I asked hopefully, biting my lip as I looked up at Ashton.

"Any 5 days." He repeated, giving me a quick nod.

"And you'll do, what exactly?" I asked as I tried to hold back a laugh. The thought of Ashton becoming my personal slave for the day was actually kind of amusing, I could already picture him completing simply things for me that I could very well do myself but was too lazy to.

Ashton gulped. "Anything you want."

"Okay." I smiled, handing the coupon back to him. "Day 1, starting right now."

"Oh, great." Ashton groaned, throwing his head back.

"Hey, no complaining. You brought this upon yourself." I pouted. Ashton rolled his eyes and brought his hands to his face, covering it up as he groaned again.

"So, uh, what do you want me to do first?" Ashton asked, clearing his throat.

I laughed, almost feeling bad about how miserable Ashton seemed about this. "I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess we an just make out again."

"Is that an order?" Ashton laughed.

"Oh, Irwin." I sighed, "It's definitely an order."

"This is going to be so easy." He shoved the coupon back into his pocket and came forward once more, wrapping his arms around me and pressing his lips to mine.

-

"They're still going at it, Luke..." Calum whispered from across the table as he and Luke stared at Ashton and I.

I felt Ashton smile against my lips as I ran my fingers through his hair, his hands traveling down from the sides of my face to my waist. We were still at school, sitting in the lunchroom, but the two of us really didn't care. I honestly thought that it was kind of funny when we did things like this, it was more exciting.

"Jesus, are either of you going to come up for air anytime soon?" Luke shouted, slamming his hands down on the table and forcing Ashton and I to pull away from each other.

Brooke went home sick for the afternoon so Ashton and I decided to take this opportunity to sit with Calum and Luke today, who had been pretty miserable for the past couple weeks. It was fun talking to them for the first few minutes but then Calum and Luke got lost in their own conversation and Ashton and I got bored so one thing lead to another and...here we are.

"Sorry." Ashton apologized, biting his lip.

"You guys are very strong believers in PDA, aren't you?" Luke scoffed. He crumpled up the brown paper bag he had brought his lunch in into a ball and threw it behind him, making it in to one of the garbage cans.

"I wouldn't say strong believers..." I trailed off, knowing that I didn't have anything to back myself up with.

"I would." Ashton laughed. He glanced over to me and noticed that I wasn't smiling back, so his dropped immediately.

"Hey, Ashton, can you teach me that - that thing?" Calum stammered. He tried using his hands to explain what he was talking about but ended up failing

"What thing?" Ashton questioned.

"That thing that you - you used your - you made her - Nevermind." Calum started giggling and blushing too much for him to finish his sentence and he put his head in his hands, too embarrassed.

"We'll talk in gym today." Ashton smirked, reaching over the table and patting Calum on the back.

"Yeah, I'd actually prefer that you don't give people kissing tips right in front of me." I said. It probably wouldn't have been so weird if it wasn't my boyfriend who was giving another guy pointers on how to make out with someone.

"I agree." Luke added.

We sat relatively quiet for the next few minutes, talking about a few useless things like homework or some gossip that was going around the school - I actually knew most of that, thanks to Michael.

Speaking of Michael, every few seconds for the past five minutes I had seen a flash of red and black going past the entrance, who I was assuming was Michael. I finally turned to look at it and saw that yes, it was indeed Michael. He was pacing back and forth, and I couldn't tell if he was just trying to get my attention or contemplating coming in to the lunchroom himself. Either way, the second he caught my eye he waved me over to him and I nodded, letting him know I would be there soon.

"Hey, Ashton?" I turned back around and smiled sweetly up to him.

"Hey, Murphy?" Ashton giggled quietly, mimicking my actions.

"Can you go buy me a water bottle from one of the vending machines?" I asked, knowing that Ashton would agree.

This was still my first free day and so far he had done everything I had told him too. I never made him too anything too bad, I just had him carry some of my books for me or hold open doors while I walked through - which, thinking back, are all things that Ashton would have normally done, so I wasn't even being that bad with this whole coupon thing. It wasn't my fault, I just didn't have anything for Ashton to do.

"But, Murph, you're closer to the vending machines." Ashton whined. I really wasn't any closer to the machines than Ashton was, so I think he had set himself up to lose this fight.

"But I have a coupon for 5 free days!" I pouted.

"Right." Ashton rolled his eyes. He stood up and pushed in his chair, picking up some of our garbage from earlier with him as he walked away. He turned back around, placing a short kiss on my forehead before he walked away.

"Oh good, he's gone." Luke sighed, slumping back in his chair. "Dani, I need to tell - "

"When Ashton comes back can you tell him I went to the bathroom?" I asked, standing up as well. I grabbed my bag off of the back of my chair and threw it over my shoulder, already making my way out of the lunchroom.

"But Dani, I need to talk to you about something." Luke grabbed my wrist before I could leave and yanked me back.

"Can we talk later? I really have to go." I lied. I assumed that all Luke was going to want to talk with me about was Brooke, even though I had given him the same answer every single time he came to me. For some reason he was hopelessly in love with her, much to my confusion.

Luke groaned and finally let go of me, giving me a chance to quickly exit the lunchroom without Ashton seeing me from across the room. I walked out and looked around for Michael by the main entrance, but I couldn't find him.

"Boo!" Michael's voice appeared in my ear and I covered my mouth with my hands to stop myself from screaming. I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest, glaring up at Michael.

"Shit, Dani, you get scared so easily. Come on." Michael laughed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him, not saying another word.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Michael continued to pull me behind him. He led me out of the lunchroom and down a hallway, similar to the one he brought me down before. He stopped at a closed door and pulled out a key from his pocket, unlocking the door.

"Go on, it's just a closet." Michael laughed, pushing me forward when I didn't go inside.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked. Michael reached up and turned on a light above us, brightening up the dark janitors closet.

"Uh, at the moment we're standing." Michael said. He picked up a bucket on the floor beside him and turned it over before sitting down on it. "Now I'm sitting."

"How did you get the key to get in here?" I asked, reaching out and taking the key from Michael's hands, examining it.

"I found it in the nurses office a few days ago." Michael shrugged, like the answer should have been totally obvious to me.

"Why were you in the nurses office?" I asked.

"To take my medication, Dani. I have to go there everyday at lunch time." Michael groaned. He shook his head, "It's like you don't even know me at all."

"Well, sorry." I shrugged and Michael rolled his eyes.

"I told you that before, you know, you could at least pay attention to me when I talk." Michael sighed. I felt really bad, Michael hardly got enough attention from anyone except Ashton in the first place, it must suck for him to feel like I don't even pay attention to him when he does decide to speak.

"Michael, I said I was sorry." I let out a big sigh and ran my fingers through my hair, shaking it out.

"I said it was okay." Michael nodded, even though he hadn't.

"But you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"Uh, no."

"Yes, Dani!"

"You didn't, though?"

"Well I am now!" Michael shouted, putting an end to all of this.

"Okay now seriously, did you have anything to actually talk to me about or are we just going to sit in here all day?" I asked. I grabbed my own bucket as flipped it over, giving myself a place to sit down too.

"Did you and Ashton make up?" Michael ignored me. He rested his elbows on his knees and put his head in his hands, staring intently back at me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Did he give your coupon back?" Michael laughed.

"Yes." I repeated. This is what confused me about Michael, he either had something important to talk about or he had nothing to talk about. Either way he still wanted to talk, and when he got started he sometimes couldn't stop.

"I thought he would. He was all like 'Oh I know what to do, I'll give Dani the coupon and then she can use that when she wants to have sex again!' He's so hung up on the sex thing." Michael said, imitating Ashton again. I was more focused on the creepy voice he was doing than what he actually said, so it didn't really process for me.

"Can you stop doing that voice? It really scares me." I groaned. I think it was scary because it was such a good imitation, I wondered if Michael could do that with more than one person.

"Everything I do is scary." Michael shrugged. He brought his hands up and ran them through his hair, making it stick up even more.

"Well, I don't know. I mean, you're kind of adorable sometimes." I blurted out before I had time to think it through.

"I don't know I - " Michael stopped talking and cocked his head to the side, not able to hide his smile. "You think I'm adorable?"

"Sometimes." I shrugged. "I think it's cute how you pretend you're so tough but you really aren't."

"I am tough." Michael protested, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Anyway," I continued, wanting to travel away from the topic we were on now. " - Wait, he wants me to use the coupon for sex?"

"I don't know, he really wants to have sex with you but obviously he's not ready yet if he turned you away the other night. Trust me, Dani, he really wants to. Plus yesterday he was like - " I cut Michael off before he could start imitating Ashton's voice again, not wanting to hear that another time.

"Please don't do the voice again." I begged.

"I wasn't going to. He's doing something special for you for Christmas anyway, so I think you should save your weird little coupon thing. He's probably going to want to have sex with you then anyway." Michael shrugged, thankfully not directly quoting Ashton and using that weird voice.

"Christmas sex?" I questioned.

"I mean technically it's birthday sex, just not your birthday." Michael shrugged.

"Michael!" I gasped, sticking my foot out and kicking his shin.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Michael laughed. He swallowed hard before speaking again, licking his lips. "Have you talked to Brooke?"

"Brooke? Yeah, a little, I guess. She went home during third period because she didn't feel good." I said, giving Michael a small shrug. I knew that he knew things about Brooke that he wasn't telling me, and I had no choice but to wait for him to do so. Brooke hadn't told anyone about the father of her baby, Luke didn't even know who it was yet. The only way I thought I was ever going to find out about it was from Michael.

"She hasn't said anything about, you know, her baby?" Michael asked. He wore a nervous expression on his face, which only made me start to get nervous.

"Not really, why?" I asked.

"I don't know, Sarah said that - " Michael stopped talking and clapped both of his hands over his mouth, probably hoping that I hadn't heard what he just blurted out.

"Who's Sarah?" I raised an eyebrow at Michael, already knowing who it was.

"I didn't say Sarah." Michael denied, shaking his head.

"You totally did!" I shouted, standing up.

"God dammit, Dani. You see, I spend so long not talking to anyone and then as soon as I do I can't stop myself." Michel groaned, throwing his hands up in the air. He wasn't even trying to deny it anymore, I think he was more upset with himself for letting that slip. "I can't even keep my own secrets anymore!"

"Sarah's the girl you've been seeing, isn't she? Why does she know about - Michael, oh my God!" I yelled, too overwhelmed to actually form a proper sentence.

I put the pieces together, finally figuring things out for myself. Michael had practically told me all of this before, I had just been thinking about Ashton too much to actually retain the information that he was giving me. I groaned out loud, I could be such an idiot sometimes.

"Shh, Dani! Can you be quiet, for once? Don't yell too loud or we'll - " But Michael couldn't finish what he was saying before the door opened in front of us, revealing a very angry looking janitor.

"What are you two doing in here? How did you get in here?" He asked, his hands on his hips.

"Uhhh." Michael looked back and forth from me to the janitor with his mouth wide open, not having any idea what to say. Things didn't look very good for the two of us right now.

"I had a key." I said, holding up the key I had taken from Michael a few minutes before. I heard Michael let out something that was either a sigh of relief or a groan, but I didn't bother to look at him.

"Where did you get the key?" The janitor asked. I looked back at Michael, who was staring at me. His eyes were huge and he was shaking his head, begging me not to call him out.

"My father is Charles Murphy." I blurted out. Unfortunately this was not the first time I had used the mention of my parents to get me out of trouble, as much as I hated doing it. "He paid for almost half of the Junior Prom last year."

"So why do you have a key?" He asked again.

"They gave it to me." I nodded. I grabbed my bag off of the floor and threw it over my shoulder again, reaching down for Michael's hand. He took it and let me help him up, straightening out his clothes once he was standing again.

"Uh." The janitor grunted and I pushed past him, feeling that our conversation was over.

"Come on, Michael." I dragged him behind me, walking by the angry janitor. Michael and I turned down an empty hallway and then ran up a flight of stairs, trying to get as far away from the janitor before he decided to chase after us.

Once we were sure we were safe we slowed down, still staying quiet as we walked down random hallways for the rest of the period.

"That was pretty funny, you know." Michael laughed quietly, finally breaking the silence between us.

"What was?" I asked.

"'My dad paid for almost half of the Junior Prom last year, so they gave me a key to the janitors closet'." Michael laughed, this time imitating me.

"It works every time." I shrugged, not very proud of the fact that I used my father to get me out of trouble half of the time.

"You should use it on Ashton." Michael continued to laugh, like he couldn't even imagine something like that happening.

"How?" I questioned, not understanding what he meant.

Michael was almost gasping for air now and was laughing too hard to properly mock me, but he gave it a shot anyway. "'My daddy has lots of money, have sex with me'."

"Michael," I groaned, to which he just laughed at. I asked, "Are you going to tell me anything about your friend Sarah?"

Michael rolled his eyes and put an arm loosely around my shoulders, keeping it there as we continued to walk. "Well, she likes to talk a lot..."

-

I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO END THIS SO I JUST LEFT IT AT THAT ((cuz I'll continue that conversation in speak for me at some point shh))

murwin is so cheesy my g o d

I was kind of iffy about this chapter but I feel like you'll all like it cuz murwin made up and some stuff was revealed and michael's just so cute I had to bring him back

but anyway yeah I hope you all like this!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 10.7K 96
Someone that gets adopted by 5sos That's about it ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
196K 9.7K 64
5SOS Adopted Me?! book 2!;) Enjoy
267K 7.7K 104
{Completed}