The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

Heats here

5.7K 204 22
By BlackThornedRose717

I woke up with searing pain in my stomach. I felt as My wolf screamed and I saw the blood stained bed.

I looked around and Felt a sharp pain in my back. Im guessing the wound didn't heal correctly.

blood was everywhere and a bone was sticking out my back. I screeched in fear and painfuly walked to the bathroom.

In order to heal I have to do something extremely painful.

I shifted.

I felt the bones pop and I felt as My back cracked. I gasped as The pain shot through me. I bit my tongue to hold myself from screaming.

When Black spots filled my vision , I blinked a lot to clear them . Then My world went black .

I  woke up on the cold floor with a pool of blood around me.

I felt so broken.

My wolfs back was like shredded paper, My eyes were dull and My body hurt.

I felt myself heat up. My heat will be fully active in a few hours.

I shook my head before walking back into the bedroom. I layed on the bed still in wolf form, and Slept.

I woke up again to the actual heat. My blood was Hot and I felt myself start sweating.

My back was still hurt but I cant back away. I cant shift at all. My human form will release the sent that will atract all the males.

Including Eric.

I closed my eyes and curled up waiting for the pain to stop.

Eric and Mark didn't come visit me today which I was grateful for. They would smell the blood and suspect.

I grabbed a pillow a went Crazy. My wolf went over the edge and I couldn't hold her back. Anger and Moods flowed through me so badly that I fell off the bed.

With a thud I felt as My back popped back into place. I groaned but didn't say anything further.

Soon I got up and Shifted. I knew better and within seconds my Sent changed.

I growled In fustration.

'I only have a little time left'I thought to myself.

I cleaned up the room and the bed as much as I could and scrubbed the bathroom floor.

When I was done I took a shower and dried myself.

What the hell do I do Now?

Pulling on my undergarments and pajamas I heard pounding on the bedroom door.

I ignored it and stepped into bed . I grabbed my Phone and started playing flappy bird. I kept failing and soon gave up throwing it on the floor.

The banging was still at the door added by The sound of Eric shouting.

"Dammit ,Why didn't you tell me about your heat?! How come I Smell blood!! I won't sleep on the couch again! I wont be able to hold my wolf back any longer!!" He yelled.

I plugged in my headphones before putting the song Unfaithful by rhianna on. I put the volume so high my sensitive ears rung.

Im positive Eric was listening.

Soon I began Singing it.

'Story of my life . Searching for the right. But it keeps avoiding me.'

' Sorrow in my soul,Cause it seems that wrong ,really loves my company.'

'Hes more than a man and this is more than love, The reason that the sky is blue.

'The clouds are rolling in Cause I am gone again,And To him I just cant be true. And I know that he knows im unfaithful and It kills him Inside'

'To know that I am happy with some other guy,I can see him dying. '

'I dont wanna do this anymore. I dont wanna be the reason why. Everytime I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside '

'I dont wanna hurt him anymore!! I dont wanna take away his life.. I dont wanna be... A murderer. '

'I feel it in the air, As im doing my hair, Prepareing for another date. '

'A kiss upon my cheek, hes here reluctantly, Asks if im gonna be out late. '

'I say I wont be long, Just hanging with the girls. A lie I didnt have to tell. Because We both know, Where im about to go and We know it very well. '

'Cause I know that he knows im unfaithful and It kills him inside. To know that I am happy with some other guy..I can see him dying. '

'I dont wanna do this anymore,I dont wanna be the reason why. Everytime I walk out the door. I see him die a little more inside. '

'I dont wanna hurt him anymore. I dont wanna take away his life..I dont wanna be .. A murderer. '

'A murderer. '

'I dont wanna be..'

'A murderer'

'Our love, His trust. Might as well take a gun and put it to his head, Get it over with.'

'I dont wanna do this anymore'

'Ohhh.'

'Anymore'

'I dont wanna do this anymore. I dont wanna be the reason why. And Everytime I walk Out the door. '

'I see him die a little more Inside. I dont wanna hurt him anymore. I dont wanna Take  away his life . I dont wanna be.. A murderer.'

'A murderer...

No no ...

yeah...'

I realized that I probably sung out loud.. Really loud.. I didnt even hear my own voice.

I gulped as I took off my headphones. The banging wasnt there anymore. My ears were ringing and my wolf was whining.

I sighed and Lied back down in the bed. I closed my eyes and thought to myself.

Most of that song was true. I didnt wanna hurt him anymore . I never wanted any of this to happen.

Everytime I walk away I do see him hurt a little more inside.

I dont wanna do this anymore...

I Closed my eyes and Cried. Loud and wild Sobs.

Warm tears flew down my face and I growled. I grabbed a hair brush from the drawer and threw It at the window.

The shattered glass Spread all over the wooden floor. I didn't care. I got off the bed and walked to the shattered window.

The glass crunched under my bare feet and left bloody foot prints.

I felt as My eyes turned a Light neon Green And I knew What was happening.

My heat was fully active. I am now a Crazy,Hormonal, Angry bitch.

I laughed as I looked out the window. The brush was across  the yard and I saw Two wolfs staring at it....

Shit!!

Oscar and Mark where on either side of the brush and then They shifted thier gaze to me.

I gulped and saw as Mark and Oscar smell the air.

Oscar shook it off, But I saw Marks Eyes turn darker.Nevermind darker, his eyes turned full on black.

Suddenly he shifted and Pulled pants on.

He began walking towards the building. Oscar was trying to hold him back but Marks wolf took control.

Shit!! This is why I was afraid of being in heat.

Any Unmated male wolf will Be attracted to you severely. One wiff of your sent will make them loose control.

Soon Mark bursted through my bedroom door. He was glaring. His eyes became a even darker shade( If possible)and he grinned at me.

Marks wolf was In total control. I almost cried because I have never seen this side of Mark. Dark,Feral and totally Fucking scary.

He is like a brother to me, Nothing more or less. To think if him being aroused by me made me throw up a little.

Mark ran towards me full speed, his eyes full of Hunger before he got tackled.

Eric stood in front of me Protectively and He seemed extremly tense. He growled at Mark Before taking a Deep , Slow , Breath of air.

Like a really slow breath.

He turned around to face me and I saw his eyes turn into a dark royal blue. I shivered and Felt myself heat up.

Soon I saw another guy walk into the room. He was smelling the air and when his eyes locked on me, He growled.

More and more guys showed up. All of them Unmated , All of them Attracted to my sent.

All the mated males had to fight the males away from me . Eric was just Standing next to me in case.

Male wolfs that have found thier mates will not be attracted to my sent because they already have a mate . Just like Eric, If anyother female in the pack was in heat ,He wouldnt care because  he found his mate.

But that doesnt mean that he wont be attracted to his mate.

But there is another problem, Since I am Luna, My sent will be ten times stronger than a normal female. Which sucks totally!!

When all the males where out the room and It was just me and Eric , I felt nervous.

Eric was across the room in a chair with his head in his hands. His claws were extended piercing the skin on his head as He tried to gain control.

I took the time to look at him. He had Three scratch marks on his face and He also had a large bandage wrapped around his left leg.

He had brusies all over his arms and A busted lip. It was so attractive. His ruffled hair and Dark pit eyes. His muscles twitched everynow And then and He looked like a scary biker.

I snapped out of my thoughts hearing my wolf purr. Dammit!! She keeps putting these thoughts in my head!!

I got up off the bed slowly and walked into the bathroom. I forgot about the glass around the floor and stepped on it.

I didn't flinch, it made the clicking sound , and my feet started bleeding. Great. Just Great. Eric took a wiff of the air and I guess he noticed the blood.

His eyes shifted to me and Then My feet. A small pool of crimson blood surrounded my feet and I gulped when He walked towards me.

The mate pull. It was so damn strong. I almost turned to mush when He grabbed my arm.

Sparks flew everywhere and they where stronger than ever before. I felt as my heart started beating uncontrollably.

What suprised me was the fact he was the one to pull away. I guess he had more self-control of his wolf than I thought.

"Why is the window broken?"He said huskily.

"It was already broken when I threw my brush out of it" I smirked innocently

He chuckled and Picked me up. He sat me on the bed and disappeared in the closet.

He came back with a medical kit and Big gauges.

He opened the little white box and Shuffled around it.

The scractches weren't healing the way they should,And so were his other wounds.

That only means one thing..

The only damage your wolf cant heal is damage from your mate.

I just realised I did this assault on him...I smirked a little at that.

At least now he knows I can kick ass . I know how to defend myself, Im not a pup.

"Damn, You are not even healing" Eric said.

I gaped at him...Of course it isnt healing!!We are not exactly on good terms.

"Eric you realize that If I Am not healing.. Then that means you aren't too" I said to him.

His eyes went wide and he jumped up.

"I need to be able to heal!If I can't heal than I cant shift!!" Eric yelled.

Oh, Forgot about that.. If im not healing,That meant my wolf is pretty upset.

If my wolf is upset,She can choose if she wants me to shift or not..

"This is terrible.."I mumbled.

I could actually care less if I can't shift. But whatever because I already shifted earlier.Haha In your face Eric!!

"This is worse than Terrible!! A Shiftless Alpha is a weak Alpha!! " He growled more to himself.

He ran to the window and jumped out.. I stared at the window for  a while before walking to it ,With Sandals on.

He was outside ,On the grass. No shirt. Yelling and shouting, With Black eyes.

It was actually kinda funny becaus-

"SHIFT!! I COMMAND YOU TO SHIFT!!! SHIFFTT!!" He kept yelling.

It made me start laughing because he was rolling all over the ground while growling.

Dirt covered his whole body and His hair looked like a Birds nest.

Some pack members gathered around him worriedly. Thier faces contorted with fear,Happiness and confusion.

I laughed out loud when Eric gave up ,Looked around ,And noticed that he had gathered a crowd.

Everyones eyes flicked to me and I stopped laughing. There was an awkward silence until Someone broke it.

"I Got Mark under control Alpha!!" Oscar said running towards Eric.

A low growl came from me as I jumped out the window and walked towards the group.

Oscars face made me want to gag. It was repulsive and Im pretty sure Eric didn't know about him and Julia.

Oscar.I wanna rip him limb from lim-

Eric lifted himself off the floor acting like nobody saw him drag himself across the grass like a ragdoll.

"Good. Oh and Oscar I need to talk to you about something.."He said as He glared at Oscar.

Oscars serious face quickly turned to fear as Eric spoke the next words.

"How come you weren't affected by Ashlyns sent? You are Unmated right?" Eric said.

Oh shit...Oscar has some explaining to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
189 9 65
They say, "Be careful what you wish for." They say, "There's truth to every story." They say, "Karma's a B***h." A heart's wish is a powerful thing. ...
60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...