King of the Woodlands

By prvmadonna

edit 3/9/23 I wrote this when I was 12 so please disregard the age-old "I'm not like other girls" trope and a... More

PRELUDE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
good stuff + announcement?

Author's Note

13.4K 381 32
By prvmadonna

to my ride or die, the Elizabeth to my Will Turner, the Bonnie to my Clyde.

cover creds: -starless

8/10/19: I had some major inspiration lately and King of the Woodlands will be going through an epic re-writing.

I am going to change the protagonist just cuz I wanna include more diverse characters. I don't know if I'm going to keep the name "Lilibeth" or change it, but the protagonist *will* be altered in terms of appearance, and her backstory will also be changed, along with all the major plot elements. This story will loosely retain its original form. If this bothers you (I mean come on tho we need poc characters plus I wrote this in 7th grade it needs a glo up) I'd say refrain from reading this book. I will keep the old chapters up, I'll just be replacing them.

Also, this is a first draft, so there *will* be rough spots and grammatical errors! If anyone can be my editor in the comments it would be highly appreciated lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 17.2K 26
A young fairy's desire to break free from the restraints tethering her to her world, pushes her into the arms of a charming, young wolf, whose world...
324K 9K 38
Except for the one i added, all the Characters and StoryLines belong to JK Rowling, and a lot of scenes will be written, and one or two of the charac...
6.2K 387 34
The story's narrator: "Once upon a time, in a land far far away. In a kingdom not known to the modern world there once was a queen and a knight.... ...
100 3 2
Growing up the son of a fairy King - Easy. Being accepted to the fiercest, strongest, fairy warrior army ever to protect the realm - Easy. Making t...