Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

By xlaurynwritesx

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... More

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Home•
•Switched•
•Goodbye•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Sort Of•
•Confession•
•Memory•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Defeat•

•Family•

412 9 4
By xlaurynwritesx

Last chapter! Hope you enjoyed the massive amount of chapters I just posted lol. The new book cover is above. Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~

Maya was downstairs with her mom and dad as her mom held him. Emma was with them as well.

"You know mom, I haven't gotten to hold the little prince yet." She said looking to her mom who chuckled lightly and handed the baby to her. He started to cry a little but Maya rocked him slightly and he stopped.

"You're a natural." Mary Margaret said looking at her daughter.

"Little babies are cute." Maya responded.

"So are you guys gonna tell us the name are do I have to keep calling him 'hey there?'" Emma asked as Maya handed him to David who was eager to hold the baby.

"Well, there's sort of this tradition." He said rocking the baby. "Back in the Enchanted forest when any royal is born you usually announce the name at a coronation ceremony." David said looking at Emma.

"We would've done it with both of you if we could have." Mary Margaret said looking to them with a small smile.

"You're not going to hold him in front of the clock tower and present him like lion king are you?" Emma asked confused.

"Wait can you?" Maya asked looking to her mom. "That would be awesome."

"No." Mary Margaret said looking to David who was chuckling as well as Emma.

"We aren't. We are just going to go for a potluck at granny's." David said looking to them.

"The important thing is that we are all together  as a family." Mary Margaret answered. Maya smiled lightly.

"Hey check it out. I think I found us a place." Henry said looking to Emma.

"Oh you guys are looking?" Maya asked surprised as she walked over to Henry and looked at the apartment.

"Well it seems Henry is. Why are you?" Emma asked looking to him.

"Yep. What do you think?" Henry said as he handed Emma the paper.

"I think it's a good choice." Maya smiled to Henry. She would do anything to have Henry and Emma stay.

"Emma what do you think?" Mary Margaret asked curiously looking to her daughter.

"I think-" she started as she wrapped her arm around Henry. "- that you're grandparents don't know what to name your uncle, and they are using a fairytale transition to try and by themselves some time." Emma said looking to her mom and dad.

Maya looked to Emma who gave her a glance. She looked to her brother and walked over to him. "How about we get to granny's." David said as he held the baby.

They all left and arrived to Granny's. They sat at a booth and Henry pulled out the Storybook. "How about you tell them the one about how mom and dad met?" Maya said looking to him as she sat next to Ruby.

He flipped the pages and started reading. "I don't even know his name yet but I have to hear this story again?"

"He should know where he came from." David said smili. 

"Are you sure the first thing you want him to know is that his parents fell in love durning an armed robbery?" Emma asked looking to him.

"I wasn't armed!" Mary Margaret said defensively.

"Except with a rock." Ruby added as Maya chuckled a little.

"I still have the scar." David said looking to her.

"Which healed." She added.

"But that's just how we met. It's not how we fell in love." Mary Margaret said to the baby.

"That's more complicated." David said. "See? There were black knights when I saved your mothers life." He said looking to Maya.

"And the troll bridge where I saved his." Mary Margaret said flipping the page.

David flipped the page. "But it wasn't until I saw my mothers ring on her finger that I knew she was the one." He finished.

"Dad I've heard and read that story at least fifty times." Maya chuckled.

"I wish you would have told me that then. We would've saved so much time." Mary Margaret sighed.

"I couldn't. I had to get to my wedding." He said as they let out soft chuckles.

"Sorry am I missing something?" Hook asked confused looking to Emma then David. "You were previously betrothed mate?"

"To Kathryn." Ruby said looking to him.

"King Midas' daughter formerly known as Princess Abigail." Maya said looking to Henry who chuckled. They knew the book really well.

"King Midas' daughter? Why would you leave that opportunity mate?" Hook asked confused.

"Hey!" Mary Margaret said as Emma nudged him.

"What can I say. My heart was destined for another." He said.

"But first she had ran away. We were living on a farm." Ruby said looking to her.

"It seemed so peaceful at the time. Just leaving everything behind." She sighed.

"Like mother like daughter." Hook chuckled.

"Hook." Emma said quietly.

"Mom what is he talking about?" Henry asked.

"Not now." Emma replied.

"Actually now does sound like a good time." Regina said showing up from behind them. "Are you planning on going back to New York?"

"Why would we go back to New York? Why would we leave? This is our home." Henry said as Maya smiled lightly. If Henry didn't want to leave then that meant they had less of a chance at going.

"This isn't the time of place." Emma said looking to them.

"I think it is." Regina said looking to Emma.

"No it's not." Emma said as she walked out. Maya saw Zach and a few other merry men walk in.

"I'll go-" Hook started.

"Wait." Henry said. "Take this so she can remember where she belongs." Henry said handing him the book.

"It's gonna be alright she's just stubborn like her- well all of her family." He said looking at them.

"Uh grandpa." Henry said as they turned to see a light coming from the ground. "What's that?"

"That's a problem." Rumple said walking in. "That is a time portal." He said. Most of them left to go check on Zelena.

"Maya how about you stay here with your mother." David said looking to her. "Keep her safe, just in case Zelena gets lose."

"I will." Maya nodded as they ran out.

"Everything okay?" Zach asked walked to her. 

"Yeah. We are just checking on the witch." Maya said as she looked to him with a smile. "So, do you want to meet my little brother?" She asked looking to him.

"Sure." He nodded as they both sat at the booth with Mary Margaret.

"So about that ice cream you were talking about... do you think we finally have time to get it?" Zach asked looking to her.

"Well I have to stay with-" She started looking to Mary Margaret.

"Don't worry sweetie. Go ahead. Just don't be gone too long." Mary Margaret said looking to her.

"Okay." Maya nodded. "Let's go then." Maya said looking to Zachariah.

She held his hand as they walked to the ice cream shop next door. They looked inside to see the woman at the front.

"How can I help you?" She asked looking at the girl.

"What flavor do you want?" Maya asked looking to Zachariah.

"I don't know. Which one do you think I'll like?" He asked looking to her as he held her hand.

"Can I have a chocolate cone and a cookies and cream cone please." Maya said looking to the blonde woman.

"Coming right up." She said as she made it. She handed the cones to them and Maya paid for it and the woman smiled to her. "Have a good night."

"Thanks you too." Maya responded as they walked out. "Try it." Maya said looking to him.

He licked the top of the cone and smiled. "This is delicious." He said looking to her.

"I thought you would like it." She smiled as they stood outside. The portal had went away by now.

She started eating hers as well and the talked for a while. "So I saw your sister walk out before I came in. Is everything okay?" He asked looking to her.

"She still wants to leave." Maya answered looking at him.

"I'm sorry Maya." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"That's the thing though. She's the only one who wants to leave. Henry wants to stay." She said looking to him.

"Your family is here so I understand why he wants to stay." Zach said as Maya nodded.

"I just wish that Emma felt the same way. I really want her to meet you, but she just keeps running." Maya said leaning on his arm.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm glad to be here eating ice cream with you." He said as Maya smiled to him and they finished their ice cream.

"Yeah I guess it kind of does. I'm glad I got to meet you twice." She said with a chuckle.

"Me too because it meant I had two chances to fall for you all over again." He said kindly.

Maya looked up to him surprised. "So even when we didn't remember you still liked me?" She asked.

"Of course." He responded. "Maya you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Before I met you I was just sad all the time. I thought I would never have anyone other then the merry men." He said looking to her.

"But you do now." Maya smiled lightly with a blush.

"I'll never let you go." He said looking to her. "I love you."

"You do? But why? All I've done is put you in danger over and over." Maya said shaking her head.

"Because to me, if fighting and being put in danger is what it takes to be with you, then I'd gladly do it everyday." He said looking to her as she let a tear of joy fall out of her eye.

"I never thought someone would want to do that for me." She cried. "I love you too Zachariah. So much." She said looking at him as he wiped her tears. She smiled to him.

"There's a smile." He said looking to her with a smile. He bent down and kissed her. Maya kissed him back tasting the chocolate ice cream on his lips. She kissed him some more, living in the moment. She was so happy to have someone like Zachariah in her life.

"Ahem." Maya heard as she looked to see Emma standing there out of breath.

"Uh hey-" Maya started as Emma hugged her.

"I'm so sorry for everything. I just- I want you to know I'm not going anywhere." Emma said as Maya hugged her.

"Really?" Maya said as she squeezed her sister lightly. "Thanks Em." Maya said calmly as she cried lightly.

"So-" she said looking at her sister. "is this Zach?" She asked kindly.

Maya nodded. "Yep. Zach this is my sister Emma."

"It's uh nice to meet you." He said still a little embarrassed from being caught in a make out session. They shook hands. "Thank you for staying in Storybrooke. I know that it will mean a lot for your family." He nodded.

"I know." She sighed. "Speaking of which, lets go." Emma said as they walked into granny's. She ran to her mom and dad and hugged them. Emma told them all how she was staying and they all were happy. Maya stood next to her mom still holding hands with Zachariah.

They sat down together and talked about how Emma had changed the past. Supposedly she pretended to be a princess in the Enchanted forest. Maya thought it was cool and Henry thought it was even cooler.

"And as my first princess-y request, I would like to know the name of the baby." Emma said looking to Mary Margaret.

"And I would like to second the princess-y request." Maya said looking at her mom.

"Right that." David nodded. "Excuse me. If I could have everyone's attention for a moment." David said as Maya sat next to Zach at a booth looking to her dad. "This coronation ceremony is something we've looked forward to for a long time. The arrival of our new son has been a cause of great joy for our family. And we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who saved every one of us. Who we loved and he loved back." David explained as Maya listened.

"People of Storybrooke, I would like to introduce Prince-" she started looking over Mr. Gold and then Emma. "Neal." She said as everyone started clapping.

Maya smiled to her mom happily. She went over to Neal and smiled. "Hey Neal. I'm your big sister. I'm happy to get to meet you." She said rubbing his head. Maya was excited for what was to come. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Book three completed! Book four called Curious: Sensational will be out soon! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
XO,
Lauryn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 62.9K 200
(Twisted Wonderland X Fem! Reader) Y/n Wonderlin, the first girl in her family's bloodline. Her family is well known, even back then. Even tho she ma...
89.2K 2.9K 37
There was a time when the citizens of Storybrooke, Maine believed they would return to their homes, to their regular lives back in another realm. The...
9.7K 369 22
There is a town in Maine, where all the storybook characters you have ever know are stuck between two worlds, victims of a terrible curse... But now...