Yui's Sadistic Sister: Demon'...

Galing kay Animefan446

A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Thing... Higit pa

A Troublesome Start And New Arrivals
Kidnapped?!
Meeting The Mukamis
I Don't Know What Fear Is Anymore
Do You Like Pain?
Spending Time With Yuma
It's A Give-And-Take World
Back To The Place I Once Called Home
Pair Of Bakas
Mukami's Past
Poker Night
A Sudden Attack On The Vampires
Meeting Old Friends
The Demon Queen's Bane
Gathering The Sword Fragments
(Y/n) Gets Kidnapped?!!
The Truth About What I Am
I Will Get My Revenge
Bunch Of Bakas
A Reunion With Old Friends
Shu Ending
Reiji Ending
Ayato Ending
Kanato Ending
Laito Ending
Subaru Ending
Ruki Ending
Kou Ending
Yuma Ending
Azusa Ending
A/N Ideas and face reveal
Trilogy Ending
Next Time On Yui's Sadistic Sister

A/n RIP Chester Bennington (Lead Singer Of Linkin Park)

2.7K 56 8
Galing kay Animefan446

Guys, there's been some bad news today. The lead singer of Linkin Park, Chester Bennington has died. The news said that he committed suicide and when I learnt about this today it was a complete shock to me. I remember the first time I listened to Linkin Park it was the ending song to the first Transformers movie 'What I've done' and since then I've been listening to their songs especially the ones from the second and third Transformers Movies as well.

Chester's singing was always amazing every time I listened to their songs and they would give me inspirations to my manga art work and when it came to writing stories as well.

That's all I have to say about this quick author's note, plz comment on this part and plz continue to listen to Linkin Park's songs because that way, we will never forget about how amazing Chester's voice was.

RIP Chester, we shall never forget you.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
1.3K 58 22
"When God created paradise there was nothing but nature, but this alone did not satisfy him, so he thought himself to create live. Beings that shall...
336 0 14
This is the sequil to The Dark Clinic. The Sakamaki's decited to continue to help Sam at their house, while hiding her from the Mukami's Every day...
40.8K 1K 21
Yui suffered with the brothers Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Subaru, Shu, and Reiji. Everyday, one of the brothers drinks Yui's blood. But until one day, her...