Tales of jet - windmills

Por PauloFernandesky

A collection of short stories from Paulo Fernandesky. Mais

- The soldier
- The unexpected
- The Parable of the Rich and Lazaro
- The Rabbit and the Hare

- The golden guitar

1.2K 3 4
Por PauloFernandesky

You know that long ago, it was the custom of the people do not visit certain synagogues where they resided orphans, angels, saints and no objects to idolatry, since the heretics armies were not so affordable. Meanwhile, barbarian poems tell of Etruscan origin, enraizavam and mingled with superstition and locks aiming at a bubble radius of lightning that shines from East to West . The bit of feeling, the salutary spirit was slowly being damaged and replacing the natural aspects of an inert concept . Hosanna in the highest! - Have not heard more... In short, this anemic concept solidified more and more... from dry face, sunken eyes , with a fancy dress and a big useless torch in hand, this concept inert, would eventually one day become a great influentia. But it 's understood to disturb the spirit? It is good to know about the guitar gold, but before we talk on the guitar gold, it is necessary to say about the major street and the tree as a tool for implementing the plan. The ensued which follows...

Across the street Mi Camine Salvaron, in La Province del Trajan, was visible on the top of the bell tower of St. Thérèse golden bells of the church. Under the restless boy in the courtyard waiting for the chime 18h - the setting of the sun. In his hands steadied a piece of paper with a poem he had written, but what he said? The Mass would now begin, and boy was she doing here? 

The sisters soon entered the main hall when the chime sounded 18h, simplified as 6 pm. That's when the boy looked at the door and ran to hide behind a tree beside the wall that separated the yard across the street. And that tree was that? An oak marble? An olive tree?...

Well, all I knew was that the boy was perfect! Really perfect for your plan. 

- Aldo Tulio? What are you doing there? - Said her sister had felt his lack. 

Tulio looked at the tree and then at her sister sketching a face with the sister who felt the difficulty of pronouncing his full name. What about the boy who planned all morning climb that tree, go to the wall and jump to the street, but what would he do now? 

- What is behind you? - Sister asked, watching the hands of Tullius who were recessed behind the loin, hiding the poem.

- It's nothing ! Nor is it a poem for any girl. - That rascal - felt Tulio . Sister knew enough to know that your ingenuity would believe he was hiding a poem for a possible girl he loved and knew she believed in it with his integrity, not the force to show the role, though perhaps not one love poem, however, was certainly not for a girl, but after all, Tulio had even said it was not that, is not it? So literally told the truth!

- Oh no it is not! - Sister smiled at Tulio sense is smarter than him, blindly believing that Tully did not want to tell her about the letter for fear it will make your loved one a solitary nun. - Alright then - said Sister - then conceal this role is not a poem for a girl... - she smiled this time - so look no sisters.

- Sure. - Tulio smiled and for a moment felt guilty again, but a voice in her conscience said spoke the truth, then I am guilty of it.

- Now come on. The Mass will begin.

Tulio looked back at the tree, bit her lower lip and followed her sister.

- What nonsense Sister Conception. She said to look for you that you were thinking of running the orphanage. You believe that Tulio?

Tulio smiled at the left side of the lips, eyes running to the same side and said :

- She's just worried.

- Yes, she is very, but should rest a bit, does not it?

- Yes - said Tulio and they both smiled.

Tulio afternoons spent on the patio were considered the best time, however, not by him but by his friends who ran and played relentlessly throughout the area. But that he would not have fun with your friends? Certainly the boys were separated from the girls and the girls still get the girls were taken to the other side called The First Convent, but he was not in love with any of those girls. Despite passion, relationship with books Tulio was passing every afternoon reading while the boys ran from one side to the other in the courtyard.

" That boy of the future " - said the sisters when they saw him reading and re - reading many writings... However, contrary to what was expected, Tulio not read anything that week, despite feeling a lack of letters, as it was at that moment where the mass was faithfully going...

Taking leave of his sister at the end of the Mass, went to bed, lay down, read the poem one last time and put it before bed...

The other day , Tulio woke early and sat down on the seat cup to consume breakfast. On the role? The poem lay in his left pocket , folded three times and ready for your destination. Tulio demure ate slowly waiting for an opportunity, the perfect opportunity, so when a sister was staring at him, pretended he had not noticed and went to the bathroom. Sister Conception saw Tulio into the bathroom and into the kitchen carefree. Tulio looked through the narrow door when her sister came and went into the courtyard.

Pero ahora un nuevo moment the courtyard, Thulium, apprehensive looked around, gave the poem in his pocket, unfolded three times to read, and did double it again to save it.

Planted his feet in relief parallel to the wall and climbed the tree.

When reached sufficient to pass to the wall height spotted Mi Camine Salvaron the street, and on the other side your destination.

Held firm on the block and kicking the wall, slid down to reach the nearest high ground, then dropped her hands to the wall and fell on the sidewalk on the left side of the street for those who come.

Automatically looked at both sides of the street to see if there had been cars, waited the single pass and crossed.

And yes... Across the street lay your destination .

Tulio could not help but smile when he entered the Golden Hall of San Ludovico , responsible for the guitar gold - or rather , when he stepped on a sidewalk and looked at the doorman who said :

- What you are looking for here, boy ? - Corroborated Porcospino , the man dressed in black and gray with hands behind.

- I need to speak with Mr. Gianpiero , have issues of their interest - he smiled and gasped :

- And what would those issues ?

- Well , I believe he would like to know first than anyone. I heard it's a very systematic man, or you do not know right ? - Tulio felt bothered by playing with the ego Porter that way, but that was the only way I imagined.

- No, well, yes, I mean, I know him , and I'll call you ...

Tulio waited the porter turn to smile, then signed the poem in the hands and waited .

That's when Porcospino rethought and said :

- Wait a minute .

But it was too late . As soon as it happened , Mr. Gianpiero was leaving , heading to your car, then the doorman said:

- Mr Gianpiero .

- Yes - he answered as if he had noticed it only after hearing his voice.

- This boy would like to speak with you - his face expressed displeasure to finish the sentence, while the boy looked askance.

- Yes Do you want to talk to me boy then tell. - Said Gianpiero narrowing the eyebrows, surprised .

- Yes I could talk to you alone?

Gianpiero looked at this and the doorman shrugged out a little closer.

- Okay, I'm listening.

- Well, sir. I'm the orphanage next door - Gianpiero raised his eyebrows at this - and I've been studying for a long time to join your contest the Golden Guitar and... - Gianpiero smiled and remembered her deceased son when Tulio bit the side of the lower lip, as his son did.

- What's your name, kid ? - Gianpiero said interrupting him.

- Is Mr. Tulio ! And, well , as I was saying , I studied a lot and takes a lot to say, would be very happy to win this contest , or at least part of it.

- Really? But the competition will only start tomorrow .

- I know, is that I can only get today once the sisters at the orphanage will be looking for me, worried. So I came here to leave you with the poem.

- Poem ? - Gianpiero said the last substantive told by Tulio. - Is that the guitar gold... - Gianpiero broke off to see the afflicted eyes Tulio. How that boy remembered his son.

- Sorry to interrupt sir. It has a sister named Conception who is looking for a boy named Tulio - Porcospino shot.

- Gianpiero Tulio looked and said:

- The Golden Guitar 'll be happy to have you as a participant . I will keep well this poem can trust.

Tulio smiled , handed the paper and saying goodbye to Gianpiero , went to meet his sister Conception , and said this :

- What are you doing here ? You want to kill all the young heart ?

- Sorry sister, I was just talking with Mr. Gianpiero was now returning to the orphanage .

- All right , it does not hurt . Now come on. Thank you sir.

- Not that ! - Well , sister entered with force pulses Tulio and crossed the street . - Tulio looked back and said with their lips, mime: After three days I 'll be back to see the result!

Gianpiero smiled and nodded. 

- Mr. Because you accepted that poem to compete in the Golden Guitar, the Golden Guitar awards only original songs, not poems? 

The man took to answer something, then said: 

- He is too young to have the little broken dreams. Domal addition, he has nothing. It's just an orphan boy. 

While they talked, Tulio looked back once in forever and smile cantly, until you cross the gate again. 

Gianpiero entered the Golden Hall of Saint Ludovico and unfolded the paper three times to read the poem. And so he continued:

Someone would say that my love and virtue are profane, 

just because age does not sail this war? 

What is profane compared to adult attitudes? 

The lust is not in this land childhood. 

Tips; when is too early to love? 

Come undone by love to meet virtues ... 

By your heart focus your space, 

For logo and 

maybe someday you can have your compass, 

instead of a children's appreciation without beginning. 

So I ask you, who does not turn me inside out 

Or leave me far, 

because without you, a moment 

is a millennium. 

see; my love is not small, 

but as a legitimate hay 

cast into the fire ... 

And, incandescent is this death that prevails me, 

dominates the field, alluring, Cristina ... 

All I see is your morning melanin. 

Stone, bronze to gold forge is immense, 

If this winter is the noun verb future, 

Now take this obscure sense, 

and healed me this great tussle!

 * * *

- The Golden Guitar is a music competition, which aims galardoar the first guitar with a solid gold 20 cm, is not it my dear Porcospino? - Gianpiero said looking at the picture of his son on his desk. Actually there was no second, but Tulio would take second place, Gianpiero decided that afternoon, after reading your romantic poem, and everything that was asked: - Who was that? Who was your loved one? It would be one of her friends at the orphanage? And if so, how could he to know? Since the boys were separated from the girls. 

Aldo Tulio never find out, but after two months of that award, Gianpiero integrate child category to the Golden Guitar - titled Viola Gold, being accepted only poems. 

- I'm sleepy. I'll sleep. - Tulio said before running off. Not want to hear sermons and also could not wait for the three days had passed. 

Soon they passed...

Again Tullius was there, near the oak. Peeking sides looked to his rear and flank . Is clean - he said to himself and put his first foot on the lowest tree relief.

- To where you think you will Tulio ? - Said the sister.

- I ? Tulio said .

- Yes Are you wanting to climb this tree to jump over the wall again, is not it?

- Sister , I'm sorry , I just promised to you across the street that would go there , talk to him . Please take me there, today is the last day. I beg you, please?

- Not Tulio . You know the rules , can not leave. Go back to your room and do not go over today , you hear? - Tulio felt a sense retrain muscles of his face down .

- Okay sister. Who knows what next year .

- This, perhaps . Think positive . - Replied the sister accompanying him to the room .

The boy breathed a little thoughtful and said :

- Because Christ died?

The sister thought for a while and even fearful of making a mistake , smiled and said :

- The death of Christ was the greatest demonstration of love ever seen . For Jesus died for the sins of others. For our sins , therefore we must credit to God . Certainly He was always worthy of judging every sinner , and the sacrifice God makes even more worthy to do so. Even so must our souls to Christ , they all belong to Him, and even God having the lawful possession twice because He first created us , and secondly saved our souls with the sacrifice on the cross , Christ allows us to have free will and right to choose the way to go.

- And yet I did not think you answered my question completely . - Both smiled and sister sat in a chair next to the boy , he thought , and began to say :

- Christ did not die because it was accidentally involved in intrigues of oppositions , as anyone could have died . Nor was killed by a mere martyrdom, a martyr in defense of a following simple example of integrity and loyalty . Neither the sacrifice of Jesus , the holy Lamb , was offered to the devil , as a form of redemption of our souls . Offer to God the devil would be an interpretation misses terribly , certainly that God the Father gave his Son , God the Son to die for our sins , as an innocent , He died to save many lost . Evident that God is not subject to the devil in some way. The light dispels darkness , and certainly the sacrifice was offered to God, who turned his wrath ; the sacrifice that gave us redemption that brought us salvation , who tore the veil that separated us from God , who redeemed us from the curse of the law , who answered God's honor , which demonstrated the divine love , the love that he gave himself son for the sake of the lost. The supreme love of a divine father . Now go to sleep , I 'll do the same . - Tulio smiled , nodded and thought it would have softened the heart of the sister with questions .

At that time Gianpiero went to the outside and looked at the orphanage wondering if Tulio kid , he remembered his son would reappear , but the minutes passed , the Golden Guitar award winning lay the best music for hours and none of kid .

Tulio fired up his sister and closed his eyes , calculated a time when she would be watching him and opened his eyes . And she was no longer there. He got up slowly and went to the yard by dressing up in the shadows . Quickly reached the tree , stared at her and ran , climbed , went to the fence and jumped into the street , in the same way as before and a little faster .

When he saw the boy came to the janitor out and was opening the door . Tulio smiled , thanked him and entered the Golden Hall of Saint Ludovico . - Tulio Hello , I thought I would not see him anymore. - No, nothing in this world does not stop me from coming. But then I won the contest? - Well .. I do not know if you'll be happy , but you came in second . Tulio smiled slightly confused and became expressionless . - But the second has some prize? - Yes , I have it on hand .

Tulio smiled at the hands of Gianpiero the beautiful trophy. An acoustic guitar solid gold 7centímetros tall.

- Is it mine? - Tulio shot reaching out to catch him .

- Yes , it's yours , you win , you can take it .

- Thank you sir. I do not know how to thank you . - Do not thank me , just do not stop dreaming about good things . - Okay . - Tulio panted for you in front .

- Now I have to go , or not ...

- Yes , I already know . Will come after you .

- That's right ... Thanks again .

Smiling Tulio fired up the doorman and headed across the street . Involved the trophy at the elastic pants and tried to climb the wall , but how? He jumped and jumped , but his legs could not get their little hands reached the edge of the surface of the wall . Altogether there were seven attempts , then Tulio sat exhausted on the floor and stared at the tall wall . - You want to help? - The doorman said he had seen everything. Tulio rose , nodded yes . the doorman held the legs of Tulio and suspended in a way that he could reach the wall. - Thank you . - He said , before moving on to the tree , then he slowly descended to the courtyard .

- What are you doing here , and agreed Tulio ? - Said the sister who was sitting on the bench right next to the patio . Was the same as he had said about the poem , which was not one of the girls from the orphanage . She .

Sister Christina was the youngest of all the sisters , and that was more attractive than ever night . Naturally thin and arched eyebrows , almond-shaped eyes and horizontally perfect depth for emerald . A soft skin with an intimate and unique shine of the moon , especially more so when exposed to any light candle , which made ​​her even whiter . So white that his veins stood out on a bluish tint . Face extremely sketchy and two meandering and perfect lips forming risks , would certainly be a princess born in another era , the Archaic times . As for the moment , had a nightmare and was taking a little bit of air in the courtyard , so the hair was loose and ready for bed , and although her ​​hair has a brownish tone , was called by friends of Snow White, being far more beautiful . As for his voluptuousness ? Was what made their own sisters say it was a waste his sacrifice . Ali , stop looking at Tulio , was the most beautiful thing on earth - thought the boy hopelessly in love .

- Remember the poem?

- Yes, it was not a poem for a girl ? What about him ?

- I did it for you. But it was not to deliver you. I won a poetry contest and won the Golden Guitar .

- The Guitar of gold? How so ? what are you talking about ?

- You-you inspired me and made ​​it all for you . Come, now we have enough to live far from here, with this gold trophy money can get good money and live for a while until we find a job . I love you and want to run away with you.

- What ? Tulio what you're saying ? Are you serious ?

- Yes , it is very serious , I love you . Let's run away ?

- I can not , you're just a kid and I'm helpful ! And also , this gold can not even three months.

- I'll grow and where we are not helpful , nor need much money !

- Wanted Tulio ... Save this gold trophy and go to bed . I'm very glad you have it won for me , but when you grow up you will find the most beautiful women and she is a lucky woman to have her love , as much as I would like to be, but life has separated our paths , using the same power that will unite two of you . This is all if you want . But I can not run away with you ...

- So do not you come with me ? - A sad tear ran down his face Tulio .

- Unfortunately not . Forgive me Tulio ?

- Yeah, all right . No problem . I think I lost my head .

- Come, give me your hand , I'll follow you to bed .

Then walked to the dorms, Cristina Tulio left on the bed, kissed her forehead, smiled and went to sleep after looking at your face for six minutes. Tulio lay down, waited and waited, then got up from the bed. He took one of his favorite books and opened the page that you scored more and stared at her for a while. In the first lines had been written: 

- Onra provecho in caben y en un sac - honor and profit do not fit in the same bag! 

Tulio rested open book upon his bed and turned, walked slowly down the hall until you reach the courtyard, then climbed the tree and ran away from the orphanage before dawn. 

After that day, neither Cristina nor anyone came to see him. Ali, the only things that Tulio had stayed. Stayed with Cristina! The open book on her bed. The gold guitar and his passionate heart.

Continuar a ler